Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday (9835 Views)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Mercyokorie: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Better one, very and attractive project for them
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
story, they will receive water

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by wonder233: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by hammerDK: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT VACCINE.

IT IS A VIRUS.

THE PFIZER IS BETTER ALETERNATIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBNaRyz0KCk
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Zimzy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
They should be careful ooo something may go wrong even though it is public
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Holamidhe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
If they press only water nko
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
make that vaccination kill am abeg
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Alame111: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cd

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Chubbyasian: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
i cant fall for it. they wll be vacinated with something else

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Briells: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
How sure are we that it's going to be the Covid vaccine? E fit be tetanus shot... I don't believe anything this administration does anymore lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Perfectsouth(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
make dem inject buhari foe him ear wey he no dey take hear word
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Dreyton36: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Abeg who know strong babalawo wey Sabi strong wicked juju
I want make he help me spiritually convert the vaccine to acid make them melt buhari for me
I go pay

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Kinzo0917(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hope it is d same one d president and d vice DAT every other person will be vaccinated with. It would be better 4 Nigerians to select d ones d president and his vice will be vaccinated with. I don't trust these politicians.wat if it is water that will be injected to d presisent and his vice?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by kinethic: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
How would you know if they were giving the vaccine and not switched?
The negative effect of this vaccine will take some time to show. Don't be deceived its about control. Most don't need this stuff. Just wait don't rush and observe.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Cachetdotng: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lori iro....epele o grin
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Germi9: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dobb:
Which is how it is done in other countries. Will surely watch theirs on Saturday.
this could be the beginning of a new era grin someone might just die after taking the vaccine
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by meobizy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good. Let them set an example for once.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by fidelisazuka: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
We're are waiting
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by bluefilm: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who cares?

Even without the so called vaccine, I'm good.

A SCAMdemic can only have an SCAMdemic vaccine.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by ahmadwamba(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jollylolly:
leading by example is one of the watch ward of being a leader.

Recall the interview the VP heard with Biotech August last year where he asked the representatives to prioritised Nigeria in the vaccine distribution.... it is known that we are indeed placed on priority... COVAX had plan to distribute 320,000 Pfizer vaccine to African Countries and Nigeria will be given 100,000 out of it so later COVAX said instead of giving us the 100,000 that will reach out to just 50,000 Nigerians, why not collect 16 million Astrazeneca instead. so this is how it went down. we are expecting the rest and hope that it work for us.
to
I thought we were denied the Pfizer vaccine because we didn't have reliable storage facilities.
What is this zombie saying now

Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
okefranci:
They are to lead by good examples
How com it's only when to receive vaccines they lead by example.
Why don't they lead by example by reducing the wastage in government
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
BMC crew just received February allawee.
The first 4 comments confirmed that
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Noble1000(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
how are we sure that it is the same vaccine they will give them..
they may just inject them water or any other thing to deceive us so that Nigerian wil be rushing to get the vaccine ..

abeg..
DO YOU NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER...
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't believe, how would Nigerians know that the content in the syringe that is going to be use on the President is the real covid 19 vaccine. I don't trust the APC people.

Now be this country country Chinese doctor disappear
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Emitrustgod(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
They can take a different thing in the name of vaccine, you don't even know this place you called your nation until they destroyed you, better be careful.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Coldie(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
The way Nigeria dae if Buhari no take that vaccination publicly nobody go beleive
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by akanbiaa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
As long as it is the same content the masses will be vaccinated with is same the President and VP will use then no wahala.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by highness25(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The headline was more like "BREAKING: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be ASSASSINATED Publicly On Saturday"
grin

Welcome development
I will be waiting for my own dose.
Be careful oo. No be that one wey dem go give Presido and in VP dem go give you take oo
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by yetunsbay(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
This post just alert me 1million....shior
Re: COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday by Chasaq237: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
gradually Suleiman's prophecy on the number 2 becoming number 1 is loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Parallel Exco In Rivers / Chris Ngige Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.