Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker (14957 Views)

Edo Assembly impeaches Deputy-Governor, Philip Shaibu / Dare Kadiri Blocks Ogun Assembly Gate / Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Grace146: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Good... Same fate awaits Osinbajo. He should either resign or be impeached! Is he not ashamed of himself? Your people hate Buhari. Your people hate Northerners. Your people want Buhari to die. Your people want Buhari to resign. But the fake pastor has refused to do the needful. He's waiting for an evil miracle to happen.

But the God I serve is bigger and greater than the God our enemies serve! Your people cannot wish our father death and expect us to wish good to their own father. Whatever they wish Buhari will be directed at Osinbajo and ALL THEIR LEADERS 1000 times. The life of 1 Northerner is more precious to God than the lives of 1000 South Westerners combined! And a dead Northerner is more valuable than a living South Westerner!

So they should keep wishing us evil. God Almighty is there for us.

God bless Northerners.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Why are you like this na? must you always give people the impression that you are stupid!! How would you feel if your child is to come across this?
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by mountmoriah(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Good... Same fate awaits Osinbajo. He should either resign or be impeached! Is he not ashamed of himself? Your people hate Buhari. Your people hate Northerners. Your people want Buhari to die. Your people want Buhari to resign. But the fake pastor has refused to do the needful. He's waiting for an evil miracle to happen.

But the God I serve is bigger and greater than the God our enemies serve! Your people cannot wish our father death and expect us to wish good to their own father. Whatever they wish Buhari will be directed at Osinbajo and ALL THEIR LEADERS 1000 times. The life of 1 Northerner is more precious to God than the lives of 1000 South Westerners combined! And a dead Northerner is more valuable than a living South Westerner!

So they should keep wishing us evil. God Almighty is there for us.

God bless Northerners.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
u just end up wasting your data and time typing this...
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Tonytonex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
instead of you to think of ways to protect your people. you're doing this rubbish. impeach the fulani terrorists in your state.
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by theFilmtric: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
AdolfAboki: Good... Same fate awaits Osinbajo. He should either resign or be impeached! Is he not ashamed of himself? Your people hate Buhari. Your people hate Northerners. Your people want Buhari to die. Your people want Buhari to resign. But the fake pastor has refused to do the needful. He's waiting for an evil miracle to happen. But the God I serve is bigger and greater than the God our enemies serve! Your people cannot wish our father death and expect us to wish good to their own father. Whatever they wish Buhari will be directed at Osinbajo and ALL THEIR LEADERS 1000 times. The life of 1 Northerner is more precious to God than the lives of 1000 South Westerners combined! And a dead Northerner is more valuable than a living South Westerner! So they should keep wishing us evil. God Almighty is there for us. God bless Northerners. God bless all patriotic Nigerians. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
they deleted my first comment
What I said still counts!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Gpromise1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
DoctorDree:
Why all this impeachment wahala today?
I tire ooo
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Donlamzy:
When will you impeach Bihari�‍♂️

Nigeria made me to see where the dead is ruling the living but I have not seen where the living has impeached the dead before.

Please when last did you see him answer a reporter or show up in a live press conference?
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by John4B: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
is he the only one that's guilty of gross misconduct?
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by Kaymansion(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
moral lesson.. say no to thuggery
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by pepericozi: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who cares

Of what use is the information
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Your subjects are becoming IDPs in Benin Republic and all that matters to you guys is impeachment?

Leave impeachment and save your people before Fulani herdsmen displaced everyone there.
Afonjas get shame?
Re: Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Stupid men!
Future is MALE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Kuru Arrested, Detained By Anti-graft Agency, EFCC / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.