Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Is Pregnant With First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Is Pregnant With First Child (1029 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Is Pregnant With First Child by Almaplusblog: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nollywood actress, Bukunmi Oluwasina is pregnant with her first child months after getting married. She is known mostly for her Yoruba movies and she starred in the popular film “citation”.

Read full gist here https://almaplusblog.com/actress-bukunmi-oluwasina-is-pregnant-with-first-child/

1 Like

Re: Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Is Pregnant With First Child by nams77: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good
Re: Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Is Pregnant With First Child by merieam16(f): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hope she as put to bed b4 showing us her belle.....some people wont learn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Serena Williams, Regina Daniels At The World's ATP With Coach Ned Nwoko / (video) Actor Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu For Calling Him A Fraudster / You Lied To Me Just To Sleep With Me – Lady Calls Out Broda Shaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.