Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) (29042 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by LegendVibes: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nollywood actress Bukunmi Oluwasina has made a video to welcome her child to the world, Igbere TV reports.

The dark-skinned shared the wonderful news on Instagram on Thursday.

Just like singer Simi recorded a song ‘Duduke’ for her child, Bukunmi recorded ‘Hey Child’.

“Hey Child, I wrote this song for you,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL-W6H-B0cV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post Bukunmi shared lovely pregnancy pictures.

She wore a yellow crop top and a skirt with a slit at the front paired with gold jewellery.

According to the video, Bukunmi hopes her child will grow up to listen to the music for motivation and a great reminder of who he/she is.

The lyrics also took a glimpse at what life will be and how her child will overcome struggles while growing up.

Bukunmi said her dad had told her ‘family is important’ so her child should not give room for anyone to disrespect his/her family.

Part of the lyrics reads,
“I Wouldn’t lie I can’t wait to see your face, 2012 Daddy and I already gave you a name. Your first move in my belly felt some kinda way. With joy, l pray and talk to you, rubbing my belly everyday. I know you‘re going to grow up to listen to this.

“It’s about the kinda life, the kinda world you coming in. I pray you have the wisdom to believe all your dreams, and the courage to wake up and achieve every bit of it. Still gonna hear the quote that life is not a bed of roses.

“Hey child, buy your bed, and put some roses on it. Cos You are a warrior not a worrier, skip the need to worry, and when you win, know it’s grace, and someone owns the glory. No one is perfect, that’s why we have pencils with erasers.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpN1Cl-XIA4

Bukunmi married her husband in September 2020.

She said she and her lover had been together before they attended universities.

“I remember 2010, when we were leaving.. And I told u to give me something to hold, to always remind me of you,” she wrote.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by bigdammyj: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noted.

Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by highdon(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
congratulations to u, while at this

I attended a crusade somewhere at Owerri, when we were praying, someone tapped me and said: bro you will walk. I was surprise because I am not lame.� After the program, I discovered they have stolen my t-fare. My people, I later WALKED.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
OK

Congratulations
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by blinking001(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations darling....this is the type of news we need on our front pages....kai see how yori yori she's looking...sai.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by OgThanos: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hope no be girlchild sha!!!
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Akasammyoka: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
lovely. Who is the father?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
No bukunmi no cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by clockwisereport: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mosdii will not like this

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Every lady Na actress for naija now oo. Congratulations to her tho
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
I'm getting married soon, but I'm not gonna rush. I'm gonna take all the time in the world.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Piboy: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Very stupid. Who told this people that it's beautiful to flaunt their unclad belly when the are pregnant? angry angry angry angry

LalasticIala, please add viewer's descreation mynd44 please take down those pictures (I want to eat).

I even hate the girl's scenes in movies. She's to emotional. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by 2oby: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Am I d only 1 that feels not cool seeing women coming to show their baby bump? I feel it should be private. I can't come online to show my d*ck just because I am happy having big dic*. It is not a matter of body-shaming, it is about values n morals.
Some1 started this n those wtout 'question' followed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Auntyada89(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations! An amazing artist.

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by dassylegend(f): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
I hope no be girlchild sha!!!
Y not a girlchild? Was it a boychild that gave birth to you?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
good news
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Oizee(f): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
pretydiva:
Every lady Na actress for naija now oo. Congratulations to her tho
she's famous in Yoruba movie

4 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Wow
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
cool iya to o loyun fun OSU mesan sad.o wa d'ojo ikunle o bi w'ere................... O ye ki a BA Ku ewu.... Iya o mo ki e cool grin cheesy wink smiley....... Ku ewu Ku Ayo..... Ku Ayo Omo titun grin cheesy wink smiley cool......... Sunny nor go dir cool

3 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
The child's father is the biological man who got married to her last year in a low key ceremony due to covid-19. Any other question should be sent to your former school instructor.
Thanks
Akasammyoka:
lovely. Who is the father?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by levante5321: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
congrats to her
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Majaye orie....go onsoun grin
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
2oby:
Am I d only 1 that feels not cool seeing women coming to show their baby bump? I feel it should be private. I can't come online to show my d*ck just because I am happy having big dic*. It is not a matter of body-shaming, it is about values n morals.
Some1 started this n those wtout 'question' followed.

Just d way someone started tattooing bobrisky & others followed. Now I hear they have moved to Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
highdon:
congratulations to u, while at this

I attended a crusade somewhere at Owerri, when we were praying, someone tapped me and said: sis you will walk. I was surprise because I am not lame.� After the program, I discovered they have stolen my t-fare. My people, I later WALKED.
very funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by vhuqnl(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hate seeing the comment of that vulture meat seller. or what the hell he calls himself

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal / Pete Edochie Kidnapped / Ibinabo Fiberisima Shows Off Midriff In Sexy White Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.