Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal (8995 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Doraty1(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6443843/ogun-assembly-impeaches-dare-kadiri

The impeached Deputy Speaker of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Oludare Kadiri, has dismissed his purported removal as an “infraction,” stressing that it is “grossly unconstitutional and illegal.”

Kadiri, in a swift reaction to his impeachment which was made available to The Nation, said he was already consulting with his lawyers with a move to challenge the “infraction” that the purported removal represents.

He urged his teeming supporters, constituents and members of APC in Ijebu North II State Constituency to remain calm as the issues that threw up this unwarranted action would be sorted out.

He said: “I just received the news of my purported impeachment based on the report of an ad-hoc committee set up by the Ogun State House of Assembly. The development, to say the least, was grossly unconstitutional and illegal.

“However, I have initiated consultation with my lawyers to fashion out the best possible way to address this infraction. I urge my teeming supporters, constituents and members of my political party in Ijebu North II State Constituency to remain calm as the issues that threw up this unwarranted action are sorted.

“In whatever capacity I find myself now or in the future, I remain committed to the ideals of a functional legislature, tenets of democracy and good governance.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/impeached-ogun-dep-speaker-my-removal-grossly-unconstitutional-llegal/

1 Like

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by festacman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Your colleagues giveth you, your colleague taketh from you.

5 Likes

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Queenlovely(f): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
There is nothing new under the sun... Isiah vs 3/7²

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by socialmediaman: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Meanwhile:

My friend:
You had the opportunity to leave at some point but said Nigeria will be better, how e be you now?

Me:

Who can relate?

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by WalkerMichael(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
oga getaatt... be like u don vex cabal dem wan open your yansh
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Wilsonorubebe(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
I wasn't following the story from the onset so I won't pass much judgement
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by inoki247: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chillaxe e go soon turn Constitutional for your eye he still dey be like dream for your eyes that's why...

Lol Nigeria wey be say illegality is Constitutional...
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Bampeh: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
The impeachment was planned. Devil is a learner in trick when he sees a Nigerian politician.

Bampeh is expecting their court news
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Parachoko: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
If Nigeria nah serious country, a case like this no suppose pass 1 month.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by adioolayi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bros...Cool down....Try and feel the impact of unconstitutional and illegal things you've spearheaded and/or have been part of.

That's exactly how the masses do feel..when you do such.

I will advise you to seek redress at the court of law, which unfortunately, may take time..or you would have finished your tenure before judgement is given (Same illegalities we talk about).

Take cold water man...enjoy your impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by ForeThinker: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let everything happen to you: Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by cpu2006(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
you are suppose be in EFCC cell by now sweating on your way to Prison. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by superlanny(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Birds of a feather flock together, all of you are all criminals, so why all the crocodile tears. Go and ask your ancestors to fight for you.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Uyi168: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Big head.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by FBIBOT(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Story olórí kẹ̀dẹ̀rẹ̀
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by doffman: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Vanity shocked
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by YorubaPrince: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mad man, Sharrrrraaap dere! angry See him head like Cow head. Bastard!

Fool don steal money like him mentor, Dimeji Bankole, come dey lament. Olofo!

Misery and agony to all 9ja Politicians! angry
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Emola12(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
you better go beg ur ancestors if not dey will soon remove u from ogun state i promise u
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Swae65356: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kadiri, in a swift reaction to his impeachment which was made available to The Nation, said he was already consulting with his lawyers with a move to challenge the “infraction” that the purported removal represents.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by theFilmtric: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria itself is unconstitutional

So shift undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by theFilmtric: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by babashiko(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Don't worry
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by seboboh716: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hi
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by akdjr(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have never seen any impeached speaker who says his removal is constitutional.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by Sultty(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
free money is sweet
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by adesegun121(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by bigdammyj: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by tutudesz: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin Simple your guy elected you the deputy speaker and the same remove you, you wan come take legal action against them undecided
festacman:
Your colleagues giveth you, your colleague taketh from you.
Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by socialmediaman: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
Nigeria itself is unconstitutional

So shift undecided

theFilmtricsay

Re: Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal by 8BowlofFlour: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Business influenced removal and not people/political development removal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / Fire Guts Lagos State Chief Justice Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.