Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) (30753 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by oyatz(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

Desist from idiotic reasoning. Igbos in Lagos have right to criticize Tinubu and his activities because whatever happens there affect them as Lagosians or Lagos city residents.

Desist from idiotic responses to my posts.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2021
the second pics is a school girls hostel from my observation.. Op no get joy lol
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by BigBrowser: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Basher8583:

The post clearly mentioned Enugu. I wonder how Nairaland attracts these iliterates.

You are even a bigger illiterate. If not, you should've known that Enugu is just a case in the country. Back off please.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2021
See them children of hate, Skull-miners don full the thread already.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

It's not shameful. That's the nature of the land there. There are tons of coal deposit underneath that hardens or impedes borehole water drilling there. If the State govt is responsive, this water issue would've been a thing of the past.

It's shameful, I've lived in Abidjan and Enugwu have neater water, but the govt handles it's sterilization...
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
BigBrowser:

You are even a bigger illiterate. If not, you should've known that Enugu is just a case in the country. Back off please.

See him. Very typical of them. No shame
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

Point of correction, in search of greener pastures in Lagos because of the presence of seaport there. What about other SW States, how many Igbos are there?

This is the common mistake and misconception you pple make. Igbos are all over the SW from Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Osun to Ondo to Ekiti to Kwara... they're all over Yoruba lands enjoying the civilization and progressiveness. cool
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Redcrafton: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:

This is the common mistake and misconception you pple make. Igbos are all over the SW from Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Osun to Ondo to Ekiti to Kwara... they're all over Yoruba lands enjoying the civilization and progressiveness. cool

Why do you pathological liars who have never travelled beyond Ore like to spew rubbish?

Which civilization and progess are you bleating about?

These pics is Enugu...and the last pic is Onitsha... show any image from SW outside Lagos that can match these.

I like doing this so that gullible people who are like you will see the truth.

Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why do you pathological liars who have never travelled beyond Ore like to spew rubbish?

These pics is Enugu...and the last pic is Onitsha... show any image from SW outside Lagos that can match these.

So what's so spectacular abt these pics, abeg? Is this what you refer to as development? Hahahahahaha... Residential houses as a means of development. grin You Okoro savages no go ever cease to amaze me, I swear.
My point is SE Nigeria is sooo underdeveloped and jungle-like which is why >90% run away to SW not just Lagos.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
I never really understand Enugu, water scarcity has been a generational problem there, think the coal was responsible for that.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

we re talking about water scarcity, don't try to divert issues, who knows maybe someone on this forum can help sink a borehole in Enugu, water is life, buildings are useless if there is no water.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

That's SouthEast governors/leaders for you. Visionless, crude and I don't care set of fools. All the developments you are seeing in Igboland today, from real estate to hotel down to markets & churches were all individually driven efforts except Gov Dave Umahi that decided to leave an indelible footprint in sands of time in Ebonyi State. The remaining SE governors are nothing to write home about.

The thread is about Enugu and nothing like SE governors.

We are not running regional Government, fave your state.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by BossJamal: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2021
EmekaA125:

Succinctly deposited. My elder brother, an Architect schooled in ESUT and I used to visit him then. Enugu is well planned. Apart from Lagos and Abuja, no State capital can match Enugu in terms of well planned city, serenity, recreational centres, good rood interconnectivity etc. The only problem the city has is accessibility to clean and portable water supply. If the State government can solve this issue, life will be very easy & less stressful for the residents there.
then u haven't been to calabar. pls u pple should travel every month pls..it is very important and exposes one. I am currently in Anambra and it's nothing 2 write home about. Calabar tried abeg in terms of a well planned city
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by BossJamal: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Enugu city..this is how 90% of Enugu looks. Over rated jungle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LoaqNQ14A

but youre in Anambra thread spreading lies on how developed,beautiful,excellent Anambra is because of d meagre sum paid 2 u by d old drunken gov. But d state is nothing 2 write home about...just empty and dusty with filth all around and above all a cracking and almost dilapidated flyover. see this empty vessel o..i don jam u here.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by collagiatepaper: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2021
[s]
BossJamal:

but youre in Anambra thread spreading lies on how developed,beautiful,excellent Anambra is because of d meagre sum paid 2 u by d old drunken gov. But d state is nothing 2 write home about...just empty and dusty with filth all around and above all a cracking and almost dilapidated flyover. see this empty vessel o..i don jam u here.
[/s]

In your own state capital it is filled with mud houses, what has your state governor done to modernise it?

Your state capital is littered with filth, what has your governor done to fix that?

Your state capital is littered with dilapidated roads, what has your governor done to fix that?

In your state capital, you lots don't even have toilets but shit inside waterproof, what has your governor done about that?

Poverty level in your state is so high that you lots are still living in huts, mud houses and caves, what has your governor done about it?

At least while you are in Anambra you are living in a decent house with toilets unlike your home state where you people live in mud houses without toilets. You can now see why Anambra is like America compare to your backward shithole state. cheesy

Oya make another post cheesy
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Redcrafton: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2021
quentin06:

we re talking about water scarcity, don't try to divert issues, who knows maybe someone on this forum can help sink a borehole in Enugu, water is life, buildings are useless if there is no water.

You are utterly dumb.

What are the people living in those buildings drinking? Your urine?

Do you have water in Lagos and Ibadan?
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by collagiatepaper: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2021
But your own state is littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. In your state, they don't even know what's toilet water system. Cave men and women. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:

then u haven't been to calabar. pls u pple should travel every month pls..it is very important and exposes one. I am currently in Anambra and it's nothing 2 write home about. Calabar tried abeg in terms of a well planned city
[/s]
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Redcrafton: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

So what's so spectacular abt these pics, abeg? Is this what you refer to as development? Hahahahahaha... Residential houses as a means of development. grin You Okoro savages no go ever cease to amaze me, I swear.
My point is SE Nigeria is sooo underdeveloped and jungle-like which is why >90% run away to SW not just Lagos.

Even sh*thole Aba which is not a state capital is better that all your state capital in SW, outside Lagos.

Keep deceiving yourself.

If the issue is water...do you have water even in Lagos state with N1.697 trillion budget?

The joke is on you.

Learn top travel away from Oshogbo and see things, ogbe==ni.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are utterly dumb.

What are the people living in those buildings drinking? Your urine?

Do you have water in Lagos and Ibadan?

obviously frustrated, I have water, its you that's dumb and needs help, choke on your frustration.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
BossJamal:

Ok but how's cost of getting a decent accommodation in Calabar? Onitsha and Aba, pride themselves as cities with least accommodation token.
Re: Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) by iyapont: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2022
These people self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.