Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie (932 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie by kokonigeria: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Former YBNL signee Temmie Ovwasa is back to slamming her former label boss and record label again. The singer today took to her Twitter page in a series of tweets to drag the label sharing that getting signed allowed her to expose her beautiful soul to a bunch of frantic sheep, unintelligent people.
She shared that fans troll her after exit from the label describing her as a failure because she doesn’t make the sort of music they can comprehend or relate to. Temme then slammed her former label boss Olamide revealing that he left a trail of broken dreams behind. She mentioned that she has tasted fame and she realizes that she loves the quiet life more so the one thing she wants is to make enough money so she can feed herself and not have to live in the limelight.

Read more https://koko.ng/i-exposed-myself-to-unintelligent-sheep-temmie-ovwasa-slams-olamide/

Re: I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie by kenzysmith: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
who dey device this one say she fine?

Re: I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie by Spending123: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie by Megatrix: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
What exactly does she want olamide to do for her?
Re: I Exposed My Beautiful Self To A Bunch Of Unintelligent Fanatical Sheep - Temmie by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
At least she’s known how it feels at the top. That’s more than I can say for trolls here.

(1) (Reply)

Best 2021 Cartoon Photos / Entertainment Law In Nigeria & How Creatives Can Benefit - Entertainment Lawyer / Davido In Tears And Heart Broken, Actress Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Husband (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.