Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother (5418 Views)

OBJ Visits IBB, Hugs Atiku At Airport / OBJ Visits IBB, Hugs Atiku At Airport / OBJ Visits IBB, Hugs Atiku At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by naijangel7(f): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Who is beautiful?

Definitely not you! tongue
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2011
I would have loved to see her make this statement when OBJ was still the president of Nigeria. grin grin

I bet she would have gone into hiding the moment this comment goes public that is if she even has the guts to say it in the first place.
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:45am On Apr 13, 2011
Great article.
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by fuke(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Great article.

Yes, great article.

Surprised that some cannot see the relevance of this piece when some near useless topics like "A kiss B" have taken ample space here.

People cannot see the lesson in a poor woman struggling to raise a medic governor and a university VC (iron clad determination)

They cannot see lesson in a woman changing trade so as to meet the training bills.(tenacity)

They cannot see any lesson in a 10 year old deciding at that age what he would be and attaining it.(commitment and perseverance)

They did not see a lesson in making a promise to buy his granny a car and actually fulfilling it.(responsibility and fate keeping)

They cannot see a lesson in an 80 old saluting the greatness off her husband

All that said, they cannot see the fun intended in water pouring aspect(humor as an elixir)

This article is a mater piece.

Honestly, at times, I wish there are ways to screen the academic qualifications and  IQ of some posters here.
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by victorkc(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
yorobo people and their loud mouth Huh

I bet if OBJ visit her with ghana must go bag, she will pour him a cold glass of water Shocked

May be the woman is saying :''Assuming OBJ visits me empty handed ,I would pour him hot water, lol''
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by jamesugo: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
The hot water will not affect him.
BABA is stronger than molten iron.
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by Natasha2(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
victorkc:

yorobo people and their loud mouth Huh

I bet if OBJ visit her with ghana must go bag she would pour him a cold glass of water

May be the woman is saying :Assuming OBJ visits me empty handed, I would pour him hot water
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ROTFALMAO
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by Jaideyone(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2011
Many of these tribalistic fools here claim to be educated yet they can't see the relevance of an article like this. Smh
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by danteweb: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by danteweb: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother by Johns83: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency 2015: Judge’s Absence Postpones Verdict On Jonathan / Achebe May Be Buried Next Month At His Hometown / Sad! Pastor Commits Suicide After Hackers Exposed Him On Adultery Website.Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.