Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) (29048 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by KingKingKing: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congrats to her and thanks to Hubby for not turning her to 'Lord of the rings'.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thought the girl never mature oh
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by TeemahBeddings: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akasammyoka:
lovely. Who is the father?
she got married last year uncle undecided
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Akasammyoka: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
The child's father is the biological man who got married to her last year in a low key ceremony due to covid-19. Any other question should be sent to your former school instructor.
Thanks
Your comment says you need ur school instructor more.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
pretydiva:
Every lady Na actress for naija now oo. Congratulations to her tho
its obvious, you don't do movies
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
highdon:
congratulations to u, while at this

I attended a crusade somewhere at Owerri, when we were praying, someone tapped me and said: bro you will walk. I was surprise because I am not lame.� After the program, I discovered they have stolen my t-fare. My people, I later WALKED.
eventually

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Piboy:
Very stupid. Who told this people that it's beautiful to flaunt their unclad belly when the are pregnant? angry angry angry angry

LalasticIala, please add viewer's descreation mynd44 please take down those pictures (I want to eat).

I even hate the girl's scenes in movies. She's to emotional. angry angry
and must you comment
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
2oby:
Am I d only 1 that feels not cool seeing women coming to show their baby bump? I feel it should be private. I can't come online to show my d*ck just because I am happy having big dic*. It is not a matter of body-shaming, it is about values n morals.
Some1 started this n those wtout 'question' followed.

I dont like it too,she is almost naked.

Am sure some child will be disappointed in there mother's when de grow up.
And to our husbands or husbandry,what are you husbanding again when we don see everything free of charge without paying kobo.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oizee:
she's famous in Yoruba movie
OK. But I don't do yoruba movies
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
I hope no be girlchild sha!!!
You are wicked grin only deep thinkers can understand this cool
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Piboy:
Very stupid. Who told this people that it's beautiful to flaunt their unclad belly when the are pregnant? angry angry angry angry

LalasticIala, please add viewer's descreation mynd44 please take down those pictures (I want to eat).

I even hate the girl's scenes in movies. She's to emotional. angry angry
Adesua covered up, dem say na surrogate.
Toyin Abraham did this too because the person that snatched her husband said she ia wombless.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Felabarmudia:

I dont like it too,she is almost naked.

Am sure some child will be disappointed in there mother's when de grow up.
And to our husbands or husbandry,what are you husbanding again when we don see everything free of charge without paying kobo.
Adesua covered up, they said she wore pregnancy props and did surrogate.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Childofthelord(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
What do you mean?
GOFRONT:
I hope no be girlchild sha!!!
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by olasubomi2354: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
:lovely. Who is the father?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Moneyearners: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2021
The problem with the world is that we keep looking for other people's ratification of our deeds when we actually don't need one.
pepperdemzombie:

Adesua covered up, dem say na surrogate.
Toyin Abraham did this too because the person that snatched her husband said she ia wombless.
pepperdemzombie:

Adesua covered up, they said she wore pregnancy props and did surrogate.

Congratulations to Bukunmi, May the baby and the family grow in health and prosperity.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2021
highdon:
congratulations to u, while at this

I attended a crusade somewhere at Owerri, when we were praying, someone tapped me and said: bro you will walk. I was surprise because I am not lame.� After the program, I discovered they have stolen my t-fare. My people, I later WALKED.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) by Pumpumking: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
dassylegend:

Y not a girlchild? Was it a boychild that gave birth to you?

^^^kaiiiiii see booooooooooooooooobsi .....dassylegend..plis can I drink u sir? ...ma? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.