Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns (14628 Views)

Kaduna Govt Imposes Curfew On Sabo Garin Nasarawa Area, Chikun LGA / PIA: Military Talks Tough As Niger Delta Youths Threaten Fresh Hostilities / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by etrouble: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
venger:
So Afonja too dey fight for land, I thought it is only our brothers in the east that do that.
Las las nairaland na cruise.
God bless Northern Nigeria

Why do you love lying to yourself? Isn't it obvious that Northern Nigeria is far from being blessed by God?

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Oshin56(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
calm down we are only teaching that useless Erin ile a bitter lesson even soldiers can't stop us this time around their father must collect
bro, please stop saying that, war is not rice and beans. Did you think Erin Ile people are ready to fight Offa this time and secondly did you know what caused this fight. Before you start what you don't know I'm from Offa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Kwara1stson: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
calm down we are only teaching that useless Erin ile a bitter lesson even soldiers can't stop us this time around their father must collect
try nonsense and Offa will be a heap of dust
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Kwara1stson: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
Peaceful yoruba muslims. I like offa girls shaa, dey too fine, but always only carrying islamic religion on their heads. And christain offa girls fine like die, just they cant seperate culture from religion.
Can those from offa and enrile educate us on the remote and immediate causes of this perpetual fight. Some thst know say it is just a bridge that seperates offa from erinle.
Offa people always love to trespass beyond their land boundary and encroach into ours

4 Likes

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Kwara1stson: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oshin56:
bro, please stop saying that, war is not rice and beans. Did you think Erin Ile people are ready to fight Offa this time and secondly did you know what caused this fight. Before you start what you don't know I'm from Offa.
am from Erin
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by compton11(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
venger:
So Afonja too dey fight for land, I thought it is only our brothers in the east that do that.
Las las nairaland na cruise.
God bless Northern Nigeria
akindidirin worry about your people that are dying daily.
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Lanre0: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Frankly speaking, the area between the two towns is still tension soaked with unspeakable loss of lives & properties and with no military or police on ground to restore orderliness. I am presently in the area. I pray for divine intervention for total deescalation of the crises & peace restoration in the two ancient towns. The is the time for Kwara govt to act.
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Olatunji1929: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kwara1stson:
try nonsense and Offa will be a heap of dust
ode we don burn your new hotel and your houses before soldiers arrived na first attack you gave us the last time datz wat we also gave you this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Again?

May Allah restore peace and harmony to the affected towns and entire nation in general Aameen

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Feranmi4christ(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:

Don't worry, we know pretty well that this is a premeditated matter from the injuries you've survived over the three times of your trials (from your forefathers down to 2013), and I'm telling you that this you've start even with collation the military, it won't end well with you people.
Keep this quote.
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Olatunji1929: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Feranmi4christ:

Don't worry, we know pretty well that this is a premeditated matter from the injuries you've survived over the three times of your trials (from your forefathers down to 2013), and I'm telling you that this you've start even with collation the military, it won't end well with you people.
Keep this quote.
if them born ur papa well do anyhow if we no go behead Gani your king useless set of wretched people
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by 1stNumeroUno: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not everywhere

Stop saying what's not

My broda, na the truth be that. The fact that there's relative peace around you doesn't mean that town no red o.
We can't wish away but pray and work out our own peace.
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by ThatFairGuy: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:

We all know Offa always lose more in Offa/Erin fracas Because Erin aren't that calm and have almost nothing to lose.

Bukola central and host of others will never be forgotten, very sad situation. Abeg, war no good. Stop fueling this indirectly

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by ThatFairGuy: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
if them born ur papa well do anyhow if we no go behead Gani your king useless set of wretched people
Stop this please. Sue for peace. What do you think war is

Oshin56:

Feranmi4christ:

Keep this quote.
Enough please. You all should sue for peace

Oshin56:
Don't mind him. The tension of war from far distance alone could kill
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by delpee(f): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
ode we don burn your new hotel and your houses before soldiers arrived na first attack you gave us the last time datz wat we also gave you this time around

Hmmm! Be careful...don't lay claims to what you didn't partake in. Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi.....

I still don't understand why the 2 towns can't reach a compromise on this land issue that has persisted for years and taken many lives. Governor Ahmed did his best. He was thoughtful and wise to have brokered peace without going into legalities. Going by the law, Offa is at a disadvantage. Why not calm down and live with each other peacefully.?
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Mjpem23(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:

Mumu, it’s not una fault sha !
The land that supposed State government to have confiscated long ago...
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by tamdun: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Yinmu, erinle dey pummel una like...
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by tamdun: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
For those that don't know, it is a spillover from the religious crises amongst missionary schools that is recently rocking the state.
God, haaaa, fight wey don dey grand before them born ya papa, god go punish for this lie. Amen
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by tamdun: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Offa people always love to trespass beyond their land boundary and encroach into ours
True, offer is fighting almost all their neighbours, from ijagbo to igosu, to erinle, kilode na
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by thatigboman: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Kwara1stson:
u guys should take it easy. Offa and Erinle people are brothers. I remember in university, erinle people used to be members of Offa Students Association

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by ProudDick: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Olatunji1929:
You are very stupid for fighting your brothers when Fulani is the main enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by olalat(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Olatunji1929:
You guys should stop already. That's not a good thing to be proud about nah. Let there be peace please
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Seetto: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Olatunji1929:
so you support Killings and destruction of properties just because of one stupid land that u will die and be buried in it, you are worst than boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by slerry(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Yoruba will kill themselves if given oduduwa republic. they don't like themselves and they discriminate among themselves. someone from Ibadan sees himself as more Yoruba than someone from ogun.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by abraolas1: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by abraolas1: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2021
i have once witness the battle between the two communities Erin Ile and Offa then was living very close to the FED Polytechnic ODU Area in Offa .. first time witnessing a communal clashes ...it was not a good experience but the former governor has divided the land between the two communities .............why this keep happening over and over again is surprising and Offa has to work on their Boundaries to avoid all this clashes with their neighborhood Communities . Have been to Ippe i hope this Boundary issues wont occur over there too a lot of under ground rumbling ............for the folks here that are throwing tantrums WAR is not good for any of the two communities, The Two Obas need to meet and call their subjects to order.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by JFT24(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Awoleesu:
This guy's time is just not cool for the state...
upsetting the 'Harmony' upandan!

Ure 100% not correct
Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by Belmot(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Olatunji1929:
See how an IBO boy is toying with your head and you're replying him because of the hate you carry in your heart? until they level those two small towns before una eye go clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others / President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) / Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.