Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School (696 Views)

Why Going Into Business Is Better Than Going To School. / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Clementoons: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good day, my fellow Nlers this world have been advancing everyday, so to be on a safer side ,there are some question bothering on what are the works/job/occupation to make money quick whether online or elsewhere so i can be a boss of myself. Every opinion/observation are being accepted
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Draslo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
You could learn the gold trade. Exports and local deals, I could teach you. How old are you?
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Clementoons: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:
You could learn the gold trade. Exports and local deals, I could teach you. How old are you?
I am 17yrs old, how can i learn a gold trade by reaching to you
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Draslo(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Clementoons:
Send me a pm
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Clementoons: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:
Send me a pm
what do you mean by pm?
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Draslo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Clementoons:
what do you mean by pm?
Private message. Go to my profile and send me an email
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Zouzer: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Clementoons:

I'm almost the same age as you. Have you thought of going into stocks?
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Clementoons: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Zouzer:

Not really just a beginner, are you a pro? You know maybe you can teach me
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Zouzer: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Clementoons:
Not really just a beginner, are you a pro? You know maybe you can teach me

No, I'm not an expert. I'm still learning, but I can teach you what I've learned.
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Clementoons: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Zouzer:

No, I'm not an expert. I'm still learning, but I can teach you what I've learned.
ok, no probelm then, where do we start from?
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Optimistdude: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Boss,
Please show me how this stuff works.
I know you have a kind heart.
Help a brother...I lost my job some months ago

Draslo:
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by pjmoa(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

.Also Interested in learning
Nairaland mail isn't working
Any other means of reaching you like whatsapp or telegram?
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by pjmoa(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zouzer:

Yeah... But did not know where to start
Can you send a pm so we could discuss
Re: How To Make Money As A Teenager Before Going To School by Draslo(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2021
pjmoa:

.Also Interested in learning
Nairaland mail isn't working
Any other means of reaching you like whatsapp or telegram?
WhatsApp 0808triplezero6265

(1) (Reply)

7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly / What Is Happening To Zenith Bank / CAC Business Registration, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.