Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos (29614 Views)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Charles Inojie Celebrates 49th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by bestman09(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Very boring comic Nollywood actor with his pot belly.

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots[/quote]

My dear, if you find his act boring, that means that your problem is bigger than Nigerian problems
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by darlenese(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

He is actually funny , but you might not find him funny if your problem is bigger than that of Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Potbelle no fit am.Make him dey push him belle in.
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Chidex50(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

Your problem pass Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by iamademorlar(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

U damn so right especially dat okon very dry with all his jokes.. Always closin n opening his eyes like when I'm cuming
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by smiliyB(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots
Boring and Charles in a sentence....Nnahhh undecided

I disagree

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
in charlse inojie's voice! "wait wait waitiiii, wetin u wan do? so if na real babe now, na like this you wan take chyke am? with this kind slippers and boxers, come sef you don check urself for mirror? u ugly die!! i swear to god, kuku ma forget woman matter cus e no go favour u grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by stayclearofme: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots
Hahaha bros take am easy na grin grin
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by stayclearofme: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
smiliyB:
Boring and Charles in a sentence....Nnahhh undecided

I disagree
I agree with him albeit Charles is better but Okon Lagos is horrible there is not funny about him.

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by tparteyt: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lucky
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by lanre80(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

A sad and a sorry case

Which one you and your family do

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by lanre80(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
bestman09:
shocked

A sorry and sad case

Which one you and your family do

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

My dear, if you find his act boring, that means that your problem is bigger than Nigerian problems
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Benteke1:
The best Comic actor for me
late sam loko is it for me, followed by papi luwe
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol.. this pot belly man
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by 2shaw: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
No hate but the guy has become super boring. I miss year 2006,05,08,09,2010. After sam loco efe died,enebeli elebua,liz benson stopped acting,sandra achums,domitila stopped acting,jim iyke,saint obi,even ameh, the so called the johnsons family wife sef stopped acting ,o boy i stopped watching naija films.. i rem going to video club to borrow domitila movie that year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z48tvFPSpI
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Qatar2022: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots
Get of here with this your boring life, bitter soul
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by obonujoker(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

Don't be a sad little bunny
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by crackhouse(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
This man need to start doing exercise. He's becoming shapeless
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Aziishyco(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
More prosperous years Mr Johnson
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by BIGVAJINA(f): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
I like that his song titled JUJU
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday Charles!

Okon Lagos is even worst

Bunch of overrated lots

Be good @ what you're doing first b4 u start envying pple that av gone ahead of u
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Benteke1:
The best Comic actor for me
Nobi lie, na dem dey rush us
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Dregenyi: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Happy birthday Charles Inojie����
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by vioment: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Correct person.
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Happy birthday sir, I remember his movie Police recruit. grin
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by TAglobe(f): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
happy birthday Mr Johnson.the father of tari, Jennifer,efe, blessing and spiff

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Dreyton36: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
The only actor who is naturally funny when without a script
You can't see Charles and not laugh else you're Bewitched

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by ofiko123(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Happy birthday Charles Inojie..
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Anieke39(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
the pot bell too much
Re: Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos by Hamiltonii: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
MOG Ebube is coming o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy / FG To Turn Fela’s House To Museum / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.