Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village (17765 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Lomprico2: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
in your face general mohammadu buhari rtd.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by nazicartel(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
kalu61:
Who told you GEJ crushed osisikankwu without knowledge of T.A. Orji? It was them that ran to Abj for assistance.
taaa... You don't understand, calm down. We know how it happened
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Mrbenny001: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
That zamfara should be shut down with protest by now.. the people there are not ready for a change
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Their Patron in Aso rock is about to pay them N4.75b and that's a whooping sum for more arms and ammunitions. Illiterates are dangerous people,especially when they are in power !
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Wickedfacts: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yoruba media and lies

2 yoruba media reporting the same news

The day bandits get a hold of you, I just hope your parents have enough baskets of tomatoes to sell to raise your ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by kalu61(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
nazicartel:
taaa... You don't understand, calm down. We know how it happened
Oya tell me, how did it happen?
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yoruba media and lies

Shut up F00l! angry
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Wickedfacts:

The day bandits get a hold of you, I just hope your parents have enough baskets of tomatoes to sell to raise your ransom.

Yoruba media have done their work on you.

They have demoralize you...see the way you are nervous grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by GoldHorse(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
This will obviously not stop unless stopped by force.

Why the northern leaders are playing with their region's future is one thing I do not understand.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by ken6488(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by YurFatHer: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
But wait o, do they kidnap them with coaster bus or what? They should kuku kidnap Nigeria itself
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Felabarmudia: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Heavensent01:

Northerners have demonstrated in a lot of ways that education cannot bring civilization, if you doubt try to take note of , Arrewa and Yenefar and all the rest of the Northerners post here

these people are all allergic to reasonable state

They are animals that lack reasonable thinking..

I have reasonable northern friends even Fulanis
That are not in support of the the rubbish de are doing up north.
Today for along Ikeja I saw those Fulani shoe makers not bandits eating jollof and fried rice with beef right at that railway.life wey the north no provide for them.(they polish our shoes and we pay dem good money)
Our way of life in the west in gradually changing the orientation of some of this mislead people.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by YurFatHer: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
nazicartel:
Be like this zamfara state governor is very stupid... Some Nigerian politicians are just efulefus. How can you pay bandits and expect them not to attack after the money might have finished. They shouldn't take this stupid stuff to my Kwara state...
Remembered when Abia state Gov't was doing similar things to Osisikankwu and co and the stupid kidnappers became gods in Abia state until Jonathan angrily crushed them even without the knowledge of Abia politicians. This is what Buhari should do but Buhari's case is a discussion for another day
they think backwards
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by AFONJACOW(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sai Barba sponsored bandits
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
I think Zamfara State Governor is a very stupid man, his people are to hold him responsible for all the insecurity in Zamfara.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by idahme(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
The cycle continues next is to settle them for this week's job. Afterwards they go off for 2 days and then they strike again.

Do we have DSS, DMI, NIA, NP intelligence unit and other intelligence units still functioning in this country? This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by zudozz: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
What do these governors do as chief security officers of the states?
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Ellasure: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
There is a giant problem in the northern Nigeria landscape. These banditary, kidnappings, wanton destruction of properties, raping e.t.c can no longer be stopped suddenly. Many people have soiled their hands.

We southern Nigerian natives should pray seriously that the banditary is not spread to the south before buhari government ends.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Xandelle: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
nazicartel:
Be like this zamfara state governor is very stupid... Some Nigerian politicians are just efulefus. How can you pay bandits and expect them not to attack after the money might have finished. They shouldn't take this stupid stuff to my Kwara state...
Remembered when Abia state Gov't was doing similar things to Osisikankwu and co and the stupid kidnappers became gods in Abia state until Jonathan angrily crushed them even without the knowledge of Abia politicians. This is what Buhari should do but Buhari's case is a discussion for another day

LMAO @ bolded...

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by EzeNri(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
nazicartel:
One of the reasons I love Jonathan. He crushed the fool in less than a week

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Sammerboi: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Government of the Bandits for the bandits and by the bandits. Oh Allah forgive me for supporting Buhari into power Which is gradually leading to Nigeria’s destruction.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by MansoryMX(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
Their business!

Iamgrey5:
Not my business honestly!

I totally disagree with the both of you ooo! Everyone living inside Nigeria should be worry because e get as these people go grow balls and ammunitions, they will face South and East forest to join their killer herdsmen brothers.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by MansoryMX(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Heavensent01:
the full meaning of Bandit

BANDIT

a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.

how are these terrorist any of this above? these people are terrorist and should be proscribed

Buhari evil agenda might consume him anytime soon, I just hope southerners don't loose guard, if any of your neighbor is relating with all these Fulani or Hausa be good to raise the alarm out. it's obvious those terrorist operating in southern Nigeria have indigenous informat

I have been saying this from day one! These people are a fraction of BokoHaram. Bloody terrorist! They have a sinister agenda to Islamize the whole Nigeria by doing it gradually!
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by Gandollaar(f): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2021
MansoryMX:

I totally disagree with the both of you ooo! Everyone living inside Nigeria should be worry because e get as these people go grow balls and ammunitions, they will face South and East forest to join their killer herdsmen brothers.
SE doesn't have extended vast and thick forest where they can keep 300 people. Akant kill masef.
Re: Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village by jaeyking(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yoruba media and lies
nothing as lie here. I stay in zamfara gunshots in zamfara don turn normal tin now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Demands Immediate Release Of Hon. Farrah Dagogo / Dele Momodu - "Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator." / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.