Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings (17753 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Tranquillity360: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

I don't understand are Yorubas not in the same Country with every other person ?

does bcus it Yoruba makes this right ?

do we applaud and host a party bcus it's yoruba it happened to ?

is injustice justified bcus it happened to another person?

Wat are you saying biko come out plain
How may time have you call for Nationwide protest for Obigbo women illegally detain.

11 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by T9ksy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nobody is a host in One Nigeria.

May I suggest, you go and embark on a pig farm project in Zamfara, if you truly believe in One nigeria and the usual rubbish you vomited, above.
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Tranquillity360: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
T9ksy:

May I suggest, you go and embark on a pig farm project in Zamfara, if you truly believe in One nigeria and the usual rubbish you vomited, above.
I don't believe in one Nigeria.

But yorubas believe in One Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Tranquillity360: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

With that mentality, you will always get flogged from time to time. cool
If you believe in One Nigeria,then believe fully in it.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by T9ksy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I don't believe in one Nigeria.

But yorubas believe in One Nigeria?

Am Yoruba, tokan tokan but i have never subscribed to this pseudo One Nigeria notion.

#YorubaFirst
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Christistruth00: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
Wash!

They will be released.

Watch as pigidiooots carry the matter on their heads like gala.

This is the time for fully armed state police with drones and Helicopters

This nonsense can create a bigger Civil unrest than the one that started it fast

It can even convert die hard patriotic people to the idea of a Yoruba Nation if the situation is not descalated

How can a citizen of Niger now believe that he has nothing to fear if he causes the death of a Nigerian Citizen?
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Useless human being, so you don't have a job? You go about ranting like a bingo on Nairaland. Don't worry, you'll soon be sent to refugee camp in Benin republic then we'll see how you'll run your rotten tongues again.

Pigidiott, you are not speaking Yoruba again Na so e pain you reach grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

This is the time for fully armed state police with drones and Helicopters

This nonsense can create a bigger Civil unrest than the one that started it fast

It can even convert die hard patriotic people to the idea of a Yoruba Nation if the situation is not descalated

How can a citizen of Niger now believe that he has nothing to fear if he causes the death of a Nigerian Citizen?

Actually we need to be careful. There are many Yorubas in the north.
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If you believe in One Nigeria,then believe fully in it.

Every Nigerian is both an indigene and a settler depending on where he is. That is why we have State of Origin section in databases.
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Optional09: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Meanwhile, the bastard who attacked pregnant women is having fun in the market as we speak
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Foolish boy, if you continue like this you'll die trying. Anybody that criticizes the government of the day automatically becomes Igbo. Bloody miscreant like you.
[/s]

Piggidiottt, get over GEJ's 2015 election loss already! angry

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Mightyhaiz: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Very good! Yoruba must learn to respect their host angry
cheesy Host ke? shasa no be yorrobaland again?
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
If I write wetin dey my mind ehn, the mod will ban me for 10 years, this is asking for trouble and they will see it
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Don't worry, let's see the strength you'll use in repeating these words when you finally get to IDP camp in Benin republic.
[/s]

Stale! Ogun Amotekun is commencing in Yewaland ASAP, pigidiottt!!

Show us your Amotekun!!!
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Lagoon0: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
etrouble:

We are watching. When it is time, we will go to the so-called prison and bring our brothers out. Then, we will send the Judge and his/her family out of Yoruba land. Just watch what we will do.

The judge must be tracked , him and his family , these people want to pour sand in our eyes while we are still alive.

Ajeh! My blood is boiling !
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Lagoon0: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:
If I write wetin dey my mind ehn, the mod will ban me for 10 years, this is asking for trouble and they will see it

This trouble , insult to Yoruba's. These people will not hesitate too send Nigeria army to us next is something like this happens.

They're testing us. Ogun loma pa gbogbo Fulani lori ile Yoruba yi se!
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
How may time have you call for Nationwide protest for Obigbo women illegally detain.

Thanks for bringing my fault out I accept it

I like many other people have been so used to seeing injustice to see nothing in casuallizing it

we can now move forward and think of how we can take a collective stand against injustice in all form as humans

bcus before we are anything we all all humans first

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Omoslim26: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are saying this because you are yoruba.

Organise your only yoruba protest, atleast you guys are the tribes accusing fulanis of evil while you look over your shoulders when your people are committing the same crime.

Maybe the fulanis need to have a counter protest.

firstly I ain't Yoruba

secondly we must not all act hypocritical bcus it's as clear as a bell dat both groups had their own share of the
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Omoslim26: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are saying this because you are yoruba.

Organise your only yoruba protest, atleast you guys are the tribes accusing fulanis of evil while you look over your shoulders when your people are committing the same crime.

Maybe the fulanis need to have a counter protest.

firstly I ain't Yoruba

secondly we must not all act hypocritical bcus it's as clear as a bell dat both groups have their own share of the blame in the event dat happened

arresting only one group is madness

and it's something we must all condemn dis as humans first before anything else

the fact dat it's been happening before and we all play the game of it's not happening to me or wat of the other one dat happened

does not make dis right
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by SlayerSupreme: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Tranquillity360: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2021
OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I pray Amotekun comes to the rescue of Yorubas in Yewaland but for miscreants like you, hell.....No!.

Las Las, you'll be driven from your village by Fulani herdsmen to a strange land and never to return again.
[/s]

Pigidiottt, you are getting emotional and taking things personal like a typical one... grin Back to sender!

Very soon, you will say herdsmen will chase me out of my house... grin

At least, you now accept that Amotekun is working. cool

Tell your cowardly governors to set up their own. ESN is dead! angry

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Ole! Are you better than the Yewa people who ran away from their land to a Benin republic all because of one fulani herdsmen named ISIKILU WASKILI?

Don't worry, when your time comes you'll leave that your tiny apartment without packing any load and flee to Togo. Why? Because Togo is the closest to the rural south west Village you come from.
[/s]

Pigidiottt, you are really so dull and incoherent.

What concerns Yewa people with Wakili Hasn't Wakili already been stung to insignificance

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by MuchAdo: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Chai! It's now I know that Afonjas are true cowards. ISIKILU WASKILI is busy conquering one village to the other in Igangan and Ibarapa Kingdom and entrenching his Bororo Fulani brothers but all your Amotekun miscreants could do is to send bees to stung him. So you believe that crap?

FYI, ISIKILU WASKILI was recently crowned the Jagaban and Awujale of Ibarapa Kingdom.
[/s]

Pigidiott is now incoherent... grin

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings by Millimann: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Ole! Are you better than the Yewa people who ran away from their land to a Benin republic all because of one fulani herdsmen named ISIKILU WASKILI?

Don't worry, when your time comes you'll leave that your tiny apartment without packing any load and flee to Togo. Why? Because Togo is the closest to the rural south west Village you come from.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Politicians Drop Broom, Run Under PDP Umbrella / Buhari Appoints Ronke Shokefun From Ogun State As Chairman Board Of NDIC / Hoodlums Set INEC Office Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.