Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi (437 Views)

11 Things Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Have In Common / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Indigbo: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
THINGS CR7 EVER DONE THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR LIONEL PESSI

1. Scoring an overhead (bicycle kick) goal.
2. Scoring in all group stage matches in the UCL
3. Scoring in 11 consecutive UCL games
4. Scoring 17 goals in one UCL season
5. Scoring 100+ header goals
6. Scoring 100+ weak foot goals
7. Scoring 100+ penalty goals
8. Scoring 100+ goals for his Country
9. Winning an international trophy
10. Scoring world cup hat trick
11. Being the UCL top scorer of all times

I dare you to list 11 things Messi have done too that are impossible for Ronaldo. I bet you can't grin

1 Like

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
.messi fans are on their way.
Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Indigbo: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
introvert2:
.messi fans are on their way.

They can't meet up the list grin
Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Add number 12

Being obsessed with Messi.

Comparing a striker with an attacking midfielder shows how daft you are. Based on your useless claims about Messi not being able to meet up with Ronaldo all I have to say is that you are not appreciative of what life has to offer you. Seeing Messi play is the greatest gift I have received so far in life.

4 Likes

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Indigbo: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Add number 12

Being obsessed with Messi.

Comparing a striker with an attacking midfielder shows how daft you are. Based on your useless claims about Messi not being able to meet up with Ronaldo all I have to say is that you are not appreciative of what life has to offer you. Seeing Messi play is the greatest gift I have received so far in life.

That's you guys ways. Always insult, insult and insult to avoid very simple questions = simple answer.. I will never insult you because I am matured. . grin

9 Likes

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Indigbo:

That's you guys ways. Always insult, insult and insult to avoid very simple questions = simple answer.. I will never insult you because I am matured. . grin
Then be matured enough not to compare Leo and Cristiano again cos one's way ahead of the other.
Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by AllBusiness(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Then be matured enough not to compare Leo and Cristiano again cos one's way ahead of the other.

I'm a messi fan but the op didn't insut u. he only asked question & u can easily answer without insulting him, u can as well ignore if u don't have an answer

5 Likes

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
All players have thier own strange records...mane once hold a record for fastest hatrick in epl n cr7 nevar dream of coming close doesnt mean mane is better...
lewa did 5 goals in 9 mins n not even cr7 n messi dreamt of scoring such in such a time frame doesn't mean dt lewa is better..
my point is dt messi have unlimited n endless records dt cr7 would ever meet or break n its meaningless listing all of DM here to prove a point bcoz messi is far ahead of cr7..
d key ones are...
1..messi is d only player DEAD OR ALIVE WITH 6 BALLON D OR AND D ONLY DT WON IT 4 TIMES IN A ROW
2..CR7 IS A GOAL MACHINE BT MESSI STILL HOLDS D MOST GOAL IN A SEASON WICH IS 91 GOALS....let ur goat do it if he tinks he's better..

1 Like

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by paulolee(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Indigbo:

They can't meet up the list grin
no need to start endless list...messi is better than him n if you need lists, u can check google..
cr7 started b4 leo bt leo currently av more individual awards, more trophies and more achievement than cr7, cr7 only av and edge in country football n dts all...
during an interview in spain last week, rakitic jokinly said dt he Is better than messi bcoz he had won wat leo can never win...when asked what?
he said he have won all trophies dt leo av won in club football bt he had also won d Europa league bt leo cnt win such...
does it mean he is better than messi??

1 Like

Re: Things Cristiano Ronaldo Done That Are Impossible For Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Inferiority Complex is a deadly disease.

1. First & Only player to score 5 goals in a UCL game.

2. First and only player to score 91 goals in a calendar year.

3. First & only player to win golden boot with 50goals in Europe major leagues..

4. First player to score in 16 consecutive seasons in UCL.

5. First and only player to score 73 goals in a season.

6. First player to win 4 consecutive balon dor.

7. First and only player to win european golden boot 6 times.

8. Most opponent scored in UCL 38 out of 43 (Ronaldo & Raul 33)

9. Fastest player to reach 100 UCL goals (123 appearances)

10. finally, he is first and only player with 6 bal on dor.

MESSI................Definition of GREATNESS!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Germany: World Cup Winning Coach To Step Down / Pochettino Pleads For Time At PSG But He Might Not Need It / Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.