Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels (61747 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by extol1(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I'm so happy all of these is happening in my generation. Pastor Daddy Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and of course the two (AJS) apostle Joshua Selman and apostle Johnson Suleiman. pls if there is others I don't know pls connect me to them.
please look for the messages of pastor Chris Delvan of Kaduna and pastor Sam Oye of Abuja. I am sure you will be blessed with their messages

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Tareq1105: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2021
They're role model to those of us that believe.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by dollytino4real(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:
Examples wey you no dey follow
Mr 4, who told u I don't follow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by gassbee: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Maximum respect
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by noegenesis(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Great people...
God's Generals...!

May the almighty grant you ppl long life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by sweetrace(f): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2021
okrikaboi:
I don't quote dumb monikers and they are scared of quoting me as well either way you're dumb cool. Some women will hug Adeboye too out of carelessness. Thinking that they want blessings but the reality is that they are attracted to the most powerful; the former premise on power is an example of the stupid nature of untrained women. Well trained women will kneel like that woman thus respecting both men and themselves inclusive. #notallfmonikersaredumb

Stop your drivel! It is a case culture. Besides someone can kneel down and still be rude to you, while another can hug you and still be respectful. Stop acting as though the kneeling down is the sign of a well bred lady.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by seyz91(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2021
you no lie
kenzysmith:
No body should quote this oloshi she just an attention seeking chaser
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by ofuonyebi: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2021
This one to me...na the REAL "OLOWO NSORE OLOWO"..
bigman de befriend bigman....G.O vs G.O

See how they forgot everything about ...corovirus or COVID 21
when would these people hug the downtroden in their church?... like this? God forbid!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by hibeebeeking: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2021
That was a typical Yoruba culture of greeting an elderly people.. Millions of Yoruba woman will do that millions time. I don't know of any other culture o. If you Mary Yoruba man and you want to stay long in your marriage, you gat to shed your ego and learn how to respect the elders
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by CodeTemplar: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
festacman:
A beautiful sight to behold.

Looking at Bishop Oyedepo just reminded me of a story Pastor Tunde Bakare once told about their encounter. Bakare disagreed with the content of one of Oyedepo's numerous books and tore it live on national TV during his program. Later, he ran into Oyedepo at an airport who confronted him for daring to shred his book on TV. Bakare looked him in the eyes and told him pointedly that he tore his own book he bought with his own money and not Oyedepo's book. Oyedepo was speechless for a moment and then moved on without saying anything further. Lawyers don't disappoint even when they are pastors.

He tore his own copy. Now he should follow that up with the Quran since he probably disagrees with its content.
I was expecting to hear how he made corrections to the parts he didn't understand or disagreed with but heard nothing. Empty drama that left the underlying issue with no logical conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2021
We4all:
Most of these women are living in bondage. Their husbands hide under the biblical 'virtuous' woman to exert a master-servant relationship on them.

Your opinion, their culture and choice... You are entitled to yours as they theirs. Cheers!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
pst bakare really acted without wisdom. even if you disagree with someone, tearing their book live on television is very wrong.

All shades of wrong and quite childish too...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Davidd8866: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2021
"Trump is America's ""Accelerator in Chief"".
Trump's anti-globalization, anti-immigration and white-first policies have led to the collapse of the image of the United States as a defender of human rights and turned it into a country that everyone hates. However, it seems that Trump doesn't care what the outside world thinks. He only cares about whether his family's interests are harmed.
Trump has taken deception, theft, exploitation and other high-handed methods often used in the United States to the extreme. Trump has been boasting that he has increased the employment rate and saved the economy of the United States.
Trump is the ""general accelerator"" of the United States. Unfortunately, he is not accelerating the economic development, but accelerating the spread of the epidemic, the economic decline, the racial division and the decline of the United States."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by sammirano: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
StagethemTVee:
These are Men! And what an amazing woman. Some people who are not married or have failed in their marriages will still find something wrong with her kneeling.

Lalasticlala

grin grin grin Is that fault finding that will make them remain miserable throughout their life. Women rethink!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by festacman(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2021
CodeTemplar:

He tore his own copy. Now he should follow that up with the Quran since he probably disagrees with its content.
I was expecting to hear how he made corrections to the parts he didn't understand or disagreed with but heard nothing. Empty drama that left the underlying issue with no logical conclusion.

Koran and Bible are books of Faith. They are not personal opinions on life issues, personal perspectives on concepts or personal interpretations of phenomena, which Bishop Oyedepo's books are.

Pastor Bakare's argument is that once anyone purchases a book or any asset for that matter, it becomes the property of the buyer. And the buyer/owner can choose to do anything with the property provided no law is broken.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Oyedepo: Ade! my brother, how is business moving?

Adeboye: Steady cash-out my man, our sheeples are ever loyal and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by aku626(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Zzor:
Me I will join in the hug ooo,I don't know how to be kneeling down unnecessarily
Brothers hug brothers,
Brothers shake sisters except married couples
It’s a rule in RCCG.
Unfortunately some pastors no Dey hear word
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by DonPrezons: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Daddy G,O
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Sleekfingers: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Bishop Oyedepo and his wife pays a visit to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God,Pastor Adeboye. Here is the moment he hugs the birthday celebrant while his wife kneels as a sign of honour and respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JntgIu0y6c

awon tithes collectors......the business is booming

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Honor should be given to whom it's due. I for dash this woman money to say I dey there. Respect!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by lugo99(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
daddy OG
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Lubumbashi: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
RICHSATAN:
2 scammers and fraudsters that should be in jail

They are not scammers and fraudsters.

May the God of Pastor E. A. Adeboye heal me and restore me in Jesus Christ blessed name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Godson32(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Yoruba people sabi kneel down walahi. Knee no dey pain una?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Faithful1234(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Christ hug
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by BlessingTIME(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
No body should quote this oloshi she just an attention seeking chaser
but you already did

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by BafanaBafana: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2021
I just imagine another Nigerian pastor hugging Oyedepo... Never that!
He sees himself as a god to be worshipped
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by bignero: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
festacman:
A beautiful sight to behold.

Looking at Bishop Oyedepo just reminded me of a story Pastor Tunde Bakare once told about their encounter. Bakare disagreed with the content of one of Oyedepo's numerous books and tore it live on national TV during his program. Later, he ran into Oyedepo at an airport who confronted him for daring to shred his book on TV. Bakare looked him in the eyes and told him pointedly that he tore his own book he bought with his own money and not Oyedepo's book. Oyedepo was speechless for a moment and then moved on without saying anything further. Lawyers don't disappoint even when they are pastors.

That man maybe a lawyer.. But his calling am not sure where he got it from..

If he has the spirit of God.. He cant do that.. Also his basket mouth gives him away.. . There's another spirit operating in the man.. Its not of God.. But his actions are pleasing to you and men.. And what pleases God is opposite of what pleases man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by LordOfTheGame: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Zzor:
Me I will join in the hug ooo,I don't know how to be kneeling down unnecessarily

Hahahahha this girl/woman I think you're enjoying the controversial tag on you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Comedian2019: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Cashing out masters grin

Tithes, offering, seed sowing...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by bignero: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

So do you think what Pastor Tunde Bakare did was right?

Don't mind him..

The way the man bakare talks.. Snd with this act.. I doubt if the spirit operating in him is of God..

Gullible Christians think its by the big big Grammer a preacher speaks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by Odingo1: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2021
iamJ:
Two scammers are greeting each other and una dey celebrate like say God and Jesus dey chill cheesy
What make them scammers, at least they have tough a lot of life in positive ways.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels by iamJ(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:

Nigerian women are like that, they pretend to be good women in public bt at home they are annoying nagging evil animals(Most of them)
tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.