Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? (12002 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / How To Learn Math in Days With Math Games For Kids. / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by inoki247: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2021
lesson teacher is not a must we assist the kids in Maths Lesson Teacher go dey help....

no be Maths dem dey use measure person greatness....

Many people wey sabi book na dem develop dem sef wetin b all diz who will be helping the kids with dere assignments head wey dry go dry if u like water am with fertilizer...
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Lagoon0: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Newman20:

Thanks Mrshape.

Just so you know I consider you one of the more intelligent people on this forum.

I guess I can actually help my kids with math grin
What about physics grin

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Ursino(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:

What of if the child brings something like this
y/[√π.3678×7/8(2.33.......)]°

Daddy please what is the value of y that make the expression undefined

It's not every time that the child will get 5/5 naaaaa. Let him fail this particular question, or take it back to the teacher

3 Likes

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ojun50(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
kapelvej:
a fraction is said to be undefined when the denominator is equal to 0

We go send am go give the teacher make he or she do correction......
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by IfeMiLove: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
I taught myself while I was in school, they should do same too or I get them a private tutor.

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
I derive joy from it when I assist my kids with their home work. We share it at home but when it comes to Yoruba language assignment, I can't so its wifie's turn but every other subject come me in.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by eveninnewspaper: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Singing... I surrender all...
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ojun50(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:

What of if the child brings something like this
y/[√π.3678×7/8(2.33.......)]°

Daddy please what is the value of y that make the expression undefined

We go send am go give the teacher make he or she do correction....
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Phrankin(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
I drive them to school very early so that they can copy from their friends.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by StreetPreacher: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Binomotech:
I always drive Dem Early to school so as to copy their friends
hahahaha
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by lilvicky68(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maths is very easy if you love it..
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by obonujoker(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
My wife read Mathematics.

I read mechanical engineering.

Anyone of us can grin

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ladundami: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
WHEN IT IS TIME, MY WIFE WILL DO IT JOYFULLY. SHE STUDIED MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. THAT GIVES ME JOY ANYTIME I REMEMBER.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Cadamlk: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Michelle55:
The mere sight of mathematics gives me an instant headache, how I got B in waec still surprises me.
Meet me for another other subject that does not have to do with calculations and we're good to go.
As for maths, nwokem meet your father. I can't minus and add in the bedroom and still come out to show workings in your notebook, I be person pikin too. cheesy

Funny you grin. There is no big deal about the subject oo.Just understand the basics ,the rest is history. But the bolded Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by RexTramadol1: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Binomotech:
I always drive Dem Early to school so as to copy their friends

Lwkmd
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ladundami: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
WHEN IT IS TIME, MY WIFE WILL DO IT JOYFULLY. SHE STUDIED MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. THAT GIVES ME JOY ANYTIME I REMEMBER. I STUDIED URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Judolisco(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
If u can teach your kids at home they will be very brilliant compared to other kids... I neva marry Sha... See everybody saying what they studied at higher institution... Last time I checked u need to have at least credit in maths before being given admission into d University.... Many of una cheat for secondary school bdat grin

3 Likes

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by seguntijan(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
they go to school to dub, I can't kill myself and my wife.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Cadamlk: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
kapelvej:
a fraction is said to be undefined when the denominator is equal to 0
But that denominator is equal to 1 not zero

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Eniitan19(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
It has been me most of the time. What my wife does is to listen to the tutorial. Mechanical Engineer
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Topmaike007(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
probably me but if the maths don dey pass calculus there mama will finish the rest for them
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by donPhill(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by chimeremodlyn: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:
I think my wife will be in best position they should see me as last option when every other on has been ticked.
That's the reason why I won't marry someone handicap in math.

Please let us know who will/is assist/assisting your kids in math?

Don't tell us you will employ math home teacher for them. Because the child will still need the parents help in one way or the other sometimes.

I actually help my kids with their math work n even other subjects too but by d time they got to jss3 it started getting a bit difficult for me. But now my bigger daughter helps her younger brother cos she's good in maths cos of d way I brought her up with it. Now they don't bother me again. And if I have another baby now, that one will be a mathematician cos 2 of them are very good in maths

2 Likes

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by amazingspiderma: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have pledged never to delegate my child's Mathematics to anyone.

It is too risky. I know what it means to be thorough in mathematics.

As an engineering graduate, there is a difference between scoring high in a subject and preparing your child for a Mathematics related career.

2 Likes

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ekerintee: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
IT depends on WHO is better in maths or WHO is available to solve the problem.if Mama No fit solve am,you wait for Papa to come back.if Papa No fit solve am,we try solve am through Google or online .Things have Changed now,learning is easier now,in Our days ,No Internet .but now,you can get solutions to any Problem from the comfort of your Home .you get some solutions free and some May cost you .Welcome to the digital age

quote author=Mrshape post=99611672]I think my wife will be in best position they should see me as last option when every other on has been ticked.

Don't tell us you will employ math home teacher for them. Because the child will still need the parents help in one way or the other sometimes.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:
I think my wife will be in best position they should see me as last option when every other on has been ticked.

Don't tell us you will employ math home teacher for them. Because the child will still need the parents help in one way or the other sometimes.

Both of us do.

The wife's an accountant and I'm an engineer.

The two both of us sabi maths.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by kapelvej: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cadamlk:
But that denominator is equal to 1 not zero
what you do is that you set the equality sign and equate everything to zero. From there you solve for their you make the denominator the subject of the equation and the value you get will be the value that will render the equation undefined
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Starhearts: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naa me because my Zimbabwe woman no sabi book

Naa to dey go party always here in Lima, Cyprus dey her small head
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Me grin
I know maths pass my hubby
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by femi4: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:

I do cos I teach them life experiences using mathematics and other subjects.

Teaching mathematics goes beyond having the knowledge, you must have the teaching skills

If they are taught one method in school, it's your duty to show them other methods with better explanation.

I was brought up that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 / New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.