Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? (12006 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / How To Learn Math in Days With Math Games For Kids. / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Silentgroper(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Me grin I know maths pass my hubby
Who be ur hubby? Oknm?
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Adaobi2021: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Both will assist, wife & husband by their mutual understanding. smiley
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Reex12(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
my girlfrend or side chick witll assist
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by The5DME(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Their lesson teacher will be the one to hande that.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by thelish(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Binomotech:
I always drive Dem Early to school so as to copy their friends

Hahahaha.
Chaiiiii
U bad pass me oo
1+1= 11 for me ooo

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Sterope(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Godly status on top homework grin

WoundedLamb:

@bolded: lol... African men their excessive desire for a godly status.

As for me, I wouldn't like to make it anyone's task or even a workflow (like yours where it arrives on your table after wifie's failed attempts); it's my home and not an office with SOP's. I'd let anyone available do that. If I see anyone I can't solve I'd either claim to be busy and ask them to go to wifie or ask them to come back later and then quietly ask wifie to help. I'd expect her to do the same if she finds anyone too hard to solve.

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Sterope(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why?
The5DME:
Their lesson teacher will be the one to hande that.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Oizee(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Binomotech:
lol....are u serious right now?
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by jonnypie(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:

What of if the child brings something like this
y/[√π.3678×7/8(2.33.......)]°

Daddy please what is the value of y that make the expression undefined

Your answer is y...
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by jonnypie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cadamlk:
But that denominator is equal to 1 not zero

I wonder where they got their zero, everything in that square bracket equals 1, leaving you with y/1 which makes the answer y...

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by jonnypie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cadamlk:
But that denominator is equal to 1 not zero

I wonder where they got their zero, everything in that square bracket equals 1; because in algebra anything raise to the power of zero is 1, leaving you with y/1 which makes the answer y...
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by knighteengale: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever since my two daughters enters secondary school, I've been their maths teacher at home. Sometimes when I help them solve maths problem, their teachers always applaud my old school approach.
I was so good in maths that I can never forget how to solve any secondary school question, no matter how difficult.
Need to let you know that I studied engineering in the university and that's what is putting food on our table.
Mathematics is sweet o.

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ShoeShineGuy: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maths used to be one of my favourite subjects (had A3 in it in those days) but assignments/home works aren't my thing abeg, except of course I am extremely in the mood which is even quite rare! I give kudos to my wife for her dedication, time and patience.

I'll hustle to look for the children's school fees to pay for their education and some teacher will still send them back indirectly to me for 'teaching' all in the guise of assignments of unlimited pages!!! grin
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Michelle55: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cadamlk:

Funny you grin. There is no big deal about the subject oo.Just understand the basics ,the rest is history. But the bolded Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Both basics and non basics.. Me no understand. Maths is never my Forte biko smiley I readily agree say I no sabi book when it comes to mathematics.

1 Like

Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Me. unless wifie wants to help. I love numbers.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by ukaface(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
I go try
I love maths o,but maths no love me as I take love am
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Chigold101(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Michelle55:
The mere sight of mathematics gives me an instant headache, how I got B in waec still surprises me.
Meet me for another other subject that does not have to do with calculations and we're good to go.
As for maths, nwokem meet your father. I can't minus and add in the bedroom and still come out to show workings in your notebook, I be person pikin too. cheesy

Me!
Maths kwa!
Chim o!!!

Any other subject I am available, but if na maths, them should go to them mamá o...

Biko leave me alone
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by babtoundey(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
The is not a question for me to answer now. na body go tell the pikin. By the time he scored zero in three consecutive mathematics assignment he would definitely know who to call when it comes to the issue of minus two ex plus why over minus three ex.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by chatinent: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
I.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by crusufixo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:

You are correct.
That fraction can be reduced to y/1
1≠0
Thus the no value of y will make the fraction undefined.

By their tuk you shall know them......... grin
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Realfrankie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
I rest my case on this
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by vioment: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good job thinking about your kids future.

You and your wife and lesson teacher plus regular schooling should help.

Your kids might not like maths but they don't like medication(herbal or otherwise) or even healthy unsweetened food.

Mathematics is a solid foundation to build on then other skills can add on.

All great nations are mathematical, that is why their countries look like futuristic planets.

Mathematics don't need electricity to get going.

Mathematics helps build reasoning and logic in a person that can useful in all other areas of life.

A humble and willing to learn other subject mathematician, is an ideal human being.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Tombrapadelovel: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
;
Michelle55:
The mere sight of mathematics gives me an instant headache, how I got B in waec still surprises me.
Meet me for another other subject that does not have to do with calculations and we're good to go.
As for maths, nwokem meet your father. I can't minus and add in the bedroom and still come out to show workings in your notebook, I be person pikin too. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by DeBiafran: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
My children won't even try to go to their dad for assistance in homework. If I force them to go to him and give me a break, they will remind me how they failed the last time he did homework with them. Maths is my best subject but it's stressful handling all the kids' homework alone everyday.

As a maths teacher, if I teach you maths, u will fall in love with the subject.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Samade7: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Binomotech:

Are u APC member? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by dapadawee: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
at first during the early elementary I used to but when the elementary was removed I had to form too busy so we had to employ a math.teacher
I they joke
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by aalangel(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrshape:
I think my wife will be in best position they should see me as last option when every other on has been ticked.
That's the reason why I won't marry someone handicap in math.

Please let us know who will/is assist/assisting your kids in math?

Don't tell us you will employ math home teacher for them. Because the child will still need the parents help in one way or the other sometimes.

Both of us...it depends on who has the time.
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Moneyearners: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
They DIY
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Berryli: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
definitely my husband. isn't he the head after all
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by Enn214(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
what if both no Sabi maths
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by calcal: 2:07am On Mar 06, 2021
If your children inherit your OLODO DNA that's a problem. Pele!

Let the children develop themselves stop assisting them. math no bi by force
Re: You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? by PROPHETmichael: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mrshape:

What of if the child brings something like this
y/[√π.3678×7/8(2.33.......)]°

Daddy please what is the value of y that make the expression undefined

For a child to get to that level of mathematics, it means he's already a man and he will be able to take care of himself
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla / Bingham University Announces Undergraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Session / Identify Your Organisation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.