Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (99454 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by femi4: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:
He has bleached his skin and not innocent in the new picture, perverted sex generation
Na the weather
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Liposure: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thanks clement weather and effective moisturizer.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nice.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
They will say he bleached grin

Bad belle people

4 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Calm down.
lol
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Omihanifa: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
doxijaw:

Big lie, no weather condition could lighten your skin that much.

The guy dey bleach.

Am not disputing that. But what am saying is that Weather also contributes to the skin colour or appearance.

3 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by aremuforlife(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
He wasn't looking bad before leaving Nigeria, his transformation is only due to the weather.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Liposure: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

The FUTURE is FEMALE whether we like it or not.
you wish. The future is united

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nasir123(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

The FUTURE is FEMALE FARMING whether we like it or not.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
D
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
jlinkd78:
Is Nigeria really cursed?

Hausa people and few Yoruba people brought all this calamity to us, nothing dey work everything stand still

1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
What Do U Expect? He Left Hell Fire (Nigeria) & Went 2 Heaven (Abroad)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by kense88: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
"THE DAY I LEFT VS NOW" - Medical doctor shares photo of his transformation after leaving Nigeria, WonderTV media reports.

A Nigerian medical doctor with the Twitter handle @wakawaka_doctor has taken to his Twitter page to share a photo of himself the day he left Nigeria to a foreign country and a photo of himself while in the foreign country.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1367154774240595975
See transformation
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by doxijaw: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

Am not disputing that. But what am saying is that Weather also contributes to the skin colour or appearance.

Correct, not that much. The moment you land naija back to your original colour cheesy
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Maski87: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
I know say the man don chop oyibo woman plenty
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by adisaaowala: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

You are not okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Litmus: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
He looked like a responsible gentleman in Nigeria and abroad like an irresponsible wanabe akarta gangster.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Reex12(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
he go bleach come back
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Adebowalay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Doctor you are looking Fresher which is a good one but the Greatest change a Man or woman can have on Earth is the Change
from Unrighteousness to Righteousness
From Worldliness to Holiness
From Darkness to Light
From Hell bound to Heaven bound.
From Sinful life to a Genuie relationship with JESUS.

This is the Greatest and most Important Change we all need..
sir, may God bless and keep you...I always look forward to your comments...it has kept me going...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by biotechshola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

Wetin dey worry you sef?
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Felabarmudia: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
"THE DAY I LEFT VS NOW" - Medical doctor shares photo of his transformation after leaving Nigeria, WonderTV media reports.

A Nigerian medical doctor with the Twitter handle @wakawaka_doctor has taken to his Twitter page to share a photo of himself the day he left Nigeria to a foreign country and a photo of himself while in the foreign country.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1367154774240595975

Sometimes I just wish its just a fence that separates Nigeria from any of the obodoyibo...
Na this night I for cross am

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
The difference is the complexion...
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

you need to deworm
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Oboy.. As i think say i fresh for naija. If i come go Yankee nko?

gringringrin

Abobi dem no press your skull well as infant....how your skull come oblong like that nau grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Clinghton: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
The difference is clear. I don't understand what people mean by the weather why hasn't that weather destroy covid that is responsible for many deaths over there.

I think it's the availability and accessibility of the infrastructure.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by letitrainnow(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Not much difference, only the fairness
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by zubimete(f): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oga come carry me ooooh Niaja na hell fire, Make i follow japa go enjoy life wela. Nepa don sieze light close to four times in 10 seconds, nd gotv go soon expire.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
I remember my mother egusi soup this days.

Only now do I remember she was a bad cook. When I started making money. I eat outside. The oil were well timed. so was the vegetable. The meat well garnished and not overcooked. Even the presentation was top notched.

Now I have to go back to my mother every holiday and withness her egusi soup. The vegetable over cooked The oil over fried, meat them boil and sote he be like fish.

But she is my mother and I grew up on her egusi soup. I never complained back then. I was too hungry to. It was her egusi soup that nourish me enough for the days to come.

Now I can afford more at good resturants. but it was hers i tasted first. And I will always love and respect irrespective. My mother. I love her and all that's she is.

Nigerian is Nigeria. It gave you all that she had. If she had more she would have given his children.

If you have the grace to now eat outside. Do not talk down on Nigeria that initiated the course. Respect nigeria for the begining it presented to you.

It's Hussle, loyalty and respect.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Peacefuluz(f): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Great development
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Abroad go make your skin look like bobrisky. Naija ebony abroad ivory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.