Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (99440 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by 99thEnemy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Oboy.. As i think say i fresh for naija. If i come go Yankee nko?

gringringrin

This your shape of head, what is it called? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Erojepromise(f): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
so ?you grew beards and dressed better plus your skin became lighter in complexion. we in Nigeria should we na be crying ni undecidedso ?

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by bigpicture001: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na me say make OP.. No buy a.c for Nigeria...

Go look at common yahoo boiz skin and ask weda dem dey europe

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by nyiamfrank: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
merits:
what is big deal about this? The difference is weather, abroad is cold while Nigeria is hot as in weather.if anyone want to fresh like him, install ac unit in your house,office and your car.simple as ABC.
You lie. Cameroon and Uganda are abroad too
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Shikena(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
PoliteActivist:

So why is suicide rate in Canada much higher than Naija
Because Naija no dey keep data, all die na die
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by wildikeman(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Weather plus good pay and peace of mind.

My sister leave him and Let him be talking trash. They see and know the truth yet will still defend nonsen
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by content208: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

The FUTURE is FEMALE whether we like it or not.

Then the future is upside down
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2021
This one na ajebutter , we the pkakos na we dey change d weather, weather no fit change us
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Cleanworld(f): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
"THE DAY I LEFT VS NOW" - Medical doctor shares photo of his transformation after leaving Nigeria, WonderTV media reports.

A Nigerian medical doctor with the Twitter handle @wakawaka_doctor has taken to his Twitter page to share a photo of himself the day he left Nigeria to a foreign country and a photo of himself while in the foreign country.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1367154774240595975

YOU LOOKING GOOD BRO! GOOD WORK. grin
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by silaswills01(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2021
undecided
Offpoint1:
I don't see no difference, just a new beard with upgraded cam.

Nigeria is the best country in the world, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria my father's land
Nigeria my land of birth
Nigeria my home
I Love you Nigeria for giving me the privilege to piss anywhere I want, anytime I want.

enjoy your Nigeria ........some of us aren't no proud of one zoo or is it free range undecided
Offpoint1:
I don't see no difference, just a new beard with upgraded cam.

Nigeria is the best country in the world, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria my father's land
Nigeria my land of birth
Nigeria my home
I Love you Nigeria for giving me the privilege to piss anywhere I want, anytime I want.

enjoy your Nigeria ........some of us aren't no proud of one zoo or is it free range
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by silaswills01(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

for where ? undecided
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

for where ?
mtcheeeew make I hear .......if na 9ja the future is bleak if na for world madam forget ....na robot get am .....female keee
mtcheeeeeew
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Abeg make una go sleep with this over hype matter of Europe

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

When will you stop being the first to comment on your own post?
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Johel(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2021
jlinkd78:
Is Nigeria really cursed?

It really is.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2021
EhisChelsea1:

When will you stop being the first to comment on your own post?
The day I stop creating threads.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by orlaglobal234: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2021
Omihanifa:

An not ruling that out. But also remember that during the harmattan here in Nigeria a lot of people look brighter and fresher. Because the weather isn't harsh on their skin.

What is making us dark in Africa is the Sun and pollution in the atmosphere which we face when going to hustle for our daily bread. Those things (dust, smoke, dirts) settles on the skin and we don't get rid of them till night or even the next day

If you really want to know how bad the atmosphere is here in Africa. Go out from morning till night, when you are back, get a facial cleanser and dab it into a cotton wool then wipe your face with it. You will see the amount of dirty that will appear on the cotton wool

Even we guys when we remove our clothes, the chest to the stomach region looks Brighter. While the head looks very dark. It's like that because the sun is always heating the head, while the chest to the stomach region is always protected by the clothes we wear
You're right I concur with you
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by orlaglobal234: 12:40am On Mar 05, 2021
omo see transformation oo, please which country you they send us this?
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Shikena:

Because Naija no dey keep data, all die na die

So why is it much, much higher than Italy, Israel, Greece?
See below

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Cryptomillion: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by banmee(m): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Omihanifa:

It's the weather condition over there that's making his skin bright and fresh.

You that you are asking if Nigeria is cursed, also remember that at the peak of covid19 last year a lot of people abroad wished they were in Africa because of the low cases of deaths we were recording despite the fact that we weren't even keeping with the protocols

The problem with Africa boils down to leadership, corruption and interference from the west

Wrong. The only problem with Nigeria is its people. It's people are inherently bad. Abi no be the people make up its leaders? Abi na from Mars Nigeria's leaders come from?

4 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by frog12: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2021
what is the point? He looks better when he was in Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Larrykaysail(m): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
make we do wetin now naa?

make he do give away
is a wake up call,
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by mashad(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Doctor you are looking Fresher which is a good one but the Greatest change a Man or woman can have on Earth is the Change
from Unrighteousness to Righteousness
From Worldliness to Holiness
From Darkness to Light
From Hell bound to Heaven bound.
From Sinful life to a Genuie relationship with JESUS.

This is the Greatest and most Important Change we all need..

Won tun gbe de
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by frog12: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2021
the best comment so far. it's the pollution and dust. we don't tar and clean our roads.
have you seen very fair people and wonder why they are still the same complexion in the midst of pollution??
they take care of their skin. they wash with soap/water or wipe it everytime!

Omihanifa:

An not ruling that out. But also remember that during the harmattan here in Nigeria a lot of people look brighter and fresher. Because the weather isn't harsh on their skin.

What is making us dark in Africa is the Sun and pollution in the atmosphere which we face when going to hustle for our daily bread. Those things (dust, smoke, dirts) settles on the skin and we don't get rid of them till night or even the next day

If you really want to know how bad the atmosphere is here in Africa. Go out from morning till night, when you are back, get a facial cleanser and dab it into a cotton wool then wipe your face with it. You will see the amount of dirty that will appear on the cotton wool

Even we guys when we remove our clothes, the chest to the stomach region looks Brighter. While the head looks very dark. It's like that because the sun is always heating the head, while the chest to the stomach region is always protected by the clothes we wear
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
The day I stop creating threads.

Lol....... funny gal
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by BoraWizzle(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2021
You think?
jlinkd78:
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Theevilone(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Omihanifa post=99611877]

It's the weather condition over there that's making his skin bright and fresh.

You that you are asking if Nigeria is cursed, also remember that at the peak of covid19 last year a lot of people abroad wished they were in Africa because of the low cases of deaths we were recording despite the fact that we weren't even keeping with the protocols

We are still saying the same thing man,

Bad weather and bad leadership alone is a curse already and don’t even bring covid 19 cos in naija people die on a normal day more than even the pandemic ravaged western side so which other better way will you describe naija if no be cursed nation
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by obayemi204(m): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Yes sir. Nigeria is cursed and can never be redeemed.
jlinkd78:
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by scofield114: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2021
its just bleaching cool weather nd pork that made him like this i love nigeria
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by showafrica(m): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2021
jlinkd78:

Yes!!!

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by NaBanga: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2021
The man did not bleach nor is it the weather. The type of camera phone he used in Nigeria is not the same camera phone used in obodo oyinbo. It's the quality of phone that changed his looks.

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by ragna1991(m): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2021
I have never seen vs country that kills her own citizen and still blame the innocent for it.
This country kills dream, promotes violence
BUHARI IS A FAILURE

sapphiere:
But what? Drop that preaching abeg. Nigeria is cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.