Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures (33295 Views)

Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
while the primary health care centres are an eyesore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Draslo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
seguno2:

Why should that be a priority ahead of repairing all the roads in the state for everyone
Chill. What is one concrete helipad vs all the roads in the freaking state?!
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by ogmask: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
So wike know say trees dey beautify environment ba?
Imagine how he dey turn port harcourt to concrete jungle with his multiple straight bridges.
Meanwhile, why will they be an ultra modern clinic in govt house when he has not done any investment if publc health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by seguno2: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
kiddkash:
please show us the one of Aso-Rock where billions have been budgeted to every year.

The Aso Rock clinic that has no paracetamol even?
Buhari is the biggest thief of all time!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by truthstands01: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good edifice on the outward though I don't know how the inside is. Gov Wike is doing well, I would have preferred he built this at the General Hospital for the public. He should remember employment aspect of his policies for many yiuths are living without jobs and its frustrating. He can do more better by working on creating jobs for the youths. Congrats to Gov Wike and Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Tats(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
They should paint the roof with a special white colour. It would reflect the sun and keep the building cooler. It is being done in some Supermarkets in France and would even make more sense in a warm and sunny climate.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by seguno2: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:

It is called priorities for the people who made him governor, and whose money he manages on their behalf for eight years before he is replaced, as Odili, Amaechi were replaced before him.
Are you able to understand that
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
They should cover the building with external cladding for aesthetic beautifications.

White Paint is not for rivers state, The sooth and dirty air will change the colour of that house soon.

Let me give u an example, There was a house called white house in bonny island. But since I moved into the island I was yet to see the white house.

Until the day we did cross country and somebody casually pointed at the white house.

But what I saw was a black house.

I must still commend them for the concrete roofing. It is a break of the norm.

External cladding, so when a fire happens, many lives should be lost............

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by seguno2: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
while the primary health care centres are an eyesore

To the educated people like this one below, it does not matter how the primary health centres are, so long as governor has a shiny clinic in the state house.
I hope that he is not one of the people who wail endlessly about the shithole status of our country. Won’t that be the height of hypocrisy and mumuness

Draslo:

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Habayomie(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
They should cover the building with external cladding for aesthetic beautifications.

White Paint is not for rivers state, The sooth and dirty air will change the colour of that house soon.

Let me give u an example, There was a house called white house in bonny island. But since I moved into the island I was yet to see the white house.

Until the day we did cross country and somebody casually pointed at the white house.

concrete roofing is not compatible with Nigeria weather,the heat is always unbearable.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

External cladding, so when a fire happens, many lives should be lost............

brother.

times are a changing.

look at how those offices and churches wrap their building with external cladding.

there are different type of cladding. they had the cheap one that is like fuel. there are aluminum etc.

it beautifies houses.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
which inside?.. nothing reasonable dey inside, you no know our leaders?
you don't know this governor, he spends as he likes he has no GODFATHER,so this is small
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They could have used Aluminum.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Habayomie:

concrete roofing is not compatible with Nigeria weather,the heat is always unbearable.
wrong talk bro very wrong, have you been to frisco or the UAE and experience the heat there?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
seguno2:

And how many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, hospital administrators etc has he employed since the people made him their governor
talk like that should start from the FG
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by seguno2: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

talk like that should start from the FG

Is that a sign of your wisdom?
Why should employment of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, administrators etc start from the FG? What is the 23% allocation to states, and 20% allocation for LGAs meant for please

Is that how Londoners think, such that the city is attractive to you and our president who runs there for treatment?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
seguno2:

Is that a sign of your wisdom?
Why should employment of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, administrators etc start from the FG? What is the 23% allocation to states, and 20% allocation for LGAs meant for please
Now you are talking about allocation in %, can I ask you what state you are from? cos I have the same question for you let us see how your acclaimed wisdom thrive here pls
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

brother.

times are a changing.

look at how those offices and churches wrap their building with external cladding.

there are different type of cladding. they had the cheap one that is like fuel. there are aluminum etc.

it beautifies houses.

Thought about the maintenance of said cladding, considering our lack of maintenance culture........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

They could have used Aluminum.

Expensive maintenance........... cheesy
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Expensive maintenance........... cheesy
How? painting?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Focusmind: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

You are very smart and intelligent!

I work for clients in PH. Black soots every where. My toes turned black in the guest house we stayed. The whole wall, painted white, was looking so ugly. They need to do something about this black soot of a thing.

However, cladding or natural bricks would have been far better than this white. Our architects needs tutorials on aesthetics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

How? painting?

Nope, the cladding.........

It adds additional cost as an add on option initially + constant ongoing maintenance............ wink
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Children of jealousy from Akwa Ibom will not like this news grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nope, the cladding.........

It adds additional cost as an add on option initially + constant ongoing maintenance............ wink
we are talking about the wall surface, right?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Habayomie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

wrong talk bro very wrong, have you been to frisco or the UAE and experience the heat there?
if provisions are made to suppress the heat,no wahala.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nyesomo!!! after na you na you!! after p.h na porthacourt!! we need more!! mr project we need more! more highrise, more good roads,more employment,more screne mass housing,more ports.. ph meka weh!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Owajigarrisson:
Children of jealousy from Akwa Ibom will not like this news grin grin grin

who ask you!! abi dis thread no sweet you as e dey!! dem use tribalism cook you!! aboby try dey get sense
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Habayomie:

if provisions are made to suppress the heat,no wahala.
Our heat nor reach half of those places I mention so, so Alum cladding will cope well, but cost etc
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Nyesomo!!! after na you na you!! after p.h na porthacourt!! we need more!! mr project we need more! more highrise, more good roads,more employment,more screne mass housing,more ports.. ph meka weh!!
Me I just wish that man frm that community off the east west road can resolve his difference with Wike at least they can fix that Nkpolu junction crisis, that flyover now means nothing cos that junction still creeps
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by naijanaso: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Uteghe:
Pensioners have not been paid since 2015.

It's not true bro. You should rather say some pensioners. It was discovered then, that some names were not existing and they asked them to go for verification to avoid ghost workers. The ones that went for verification are getting their money.
I am not saying that the governor is a saint but people just know how to tarnish other people's image. It's unfortunate that some or a lot of pensioners may be victims of the non payment sha.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Reex12(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
mperornero:
cheesy. E fine sha...
Do you need urgent ₦2000 ?? if yes, click my signature to claim yours. cheesy
Since that time u still dey find 2k
u think say na toddlers dey this forum ba?

THIEF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour / Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.