Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures (33294 Views)

Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

Me I just wish that man frm that community off the east west road can resolve his difference with Wike at least they can fix that Nkpolu junction crisis, that flyover now means nothing cos that junction still creeps

wow! you from rivers
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Heavensent01(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Lovely and beautiful from the exterior, but please kindly show us the interior and the equipments , I and others will appreciate it more and better. Tanku

them don report you for ban as you dey report moniker that hit you with the truth?

love dem manna ko, love dem Judas in

you this unpatriotic specimen will face justice one day
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wow! you from rivers
half of me grin grin
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:
half of me grin grin
how na ? grin grin grin abi na crossbreed matter ?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

how na ? grin grin grin abi na crossbreed matter ?
my mama nah grin grin
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:
my mama nah grin grin
wich tribe she be ? and wich tribe your pil-leh be ?
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Kinematics: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Nyesomo!!! after na you na you!! after p.h na porthacourt!! we need more!! mr project we need more! more highrise, more good roads,more employment,more screne mass housing,more ports.. ph meka weh!!

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wich tribe she be ? and wich tribe your pil-leh be ?
Bross U nor need to know that, this is social Media never put your personal life here, the Info I jst give is enough if E nor reach you go hold WIKE, in other news the youths at the nkpolu too are useless.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
beautiful..I love the flowers
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

Bross U nor need to know that, this is social Media never put your personal life here, the Info I jst give is enough if E nor reach you go hold WIKE, in other news the youths at the nkpolu too are useless.

aboby why you wan dey cap water! na!! since when tribe don turn personal info ? anyways i respect ur wish!! finally we nor geht any useless youth for rivers! all na shark! cray fish no fit survive this marine! help me greet mi-leh..
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
erico2k2:

we are talking about the wall surface, right?

Absolutely........
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Help2020: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Wike is doing a great job
Hope there is no fly over at the side of that building
Leadership is not about building flyover up and down,let your leadership reflects on the lives of people. I heard the pensioners have not bein paid since 2015,and you said he is doing well.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Reex12:
Since that time u still dey find 2k
u think say na toddlers dey this forum ba?

THIEF
. Oga keep quiet!!! you can get it as many times as you want, i don withdraw the first one. i no know wetin i Wan thief, you just get luck say i dey in a good morning today... Peace!!
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Reex12(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
mperornero:
. Oga keep quiet!!! you can get it as many times as you want, i don withdraw the first one. i no know wetin i Wan thief, you just get luck say i dey in a good morning today... Peace!!
so you cash out while the people that you refered eat dust

thief
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Reex12:
so you cash out while the people that you refered eat dust

thief
my guy , you don chop cheesy
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Reex12(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
mperornero:
my guy , you don chop cheesy
yes 6times a day
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by mrksquare: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
seguno2:

And how many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, hospital administrators etc has he employed since the people made him their governor

None. The only employment his administration has ever done which was in Rivers state University, he ensured that he commandeered virtually 80 percent of the vacancies to his Rumuopirikom brothers and sisters to the exclusion of other Ethnic groups in Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Akaujaa(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wike built it but he will still not use it because it's not good enough for him. He will still go abroad to treat headache.
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Moneyearners: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Really
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is completely stupid to build what should be a public but govt controlled hospital inside Govt house, even 10 dowing street and US white house doesn't have a structure clinic inside, waste of tax payers money, when Boris Johnson had Covid symptoms he was moved to a st Thomas hospital just close to the outskirts of London, when Donald trump had covid 19 he was airlifted to Regan hospital in Washington, so why can't he build this hospitals for public use? Let me tell how this hospital would end up, Within the Ist ur after opening the hospital, it is not going to be used again, Green amoeba and dust and cobwebs would overrun this building, weeds and grasses would invade this hospital and it would die lyk that, after like 10yrs somebody would demolish it and build another kindergarten hospital and the show continues... That's y Nigeria has not developed, Nigeria doesn't have a single modern hospital that caters for the needs of ordinary citizen's, if every state in the country has like 8 Modern First class hospitals we would have solved our health care delivery deficit a long time ago and focus on other problems we have!
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
mperornero:
cheesy. E fine sha...
Do you need urgent ₦2000 ?? if yes, click my signature to claim yours. cheesy

Hw
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nyanabo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is It the clinic the governor, his wife deputy and her husband and members of his cabinet would visit

Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:

Hw
check me signature
Re: Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures by Banmeallday: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
1950s structures with childish zebra blocks

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour / Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.