Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil (829 Views)

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. / The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil by thatigboman: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Any traveller going to Asaba, i have a simple advice for you. avoid Villa Toscana, Asaba, and you will be glad you did.
That is the hotel a girl died mysteriously by the lift when it was newly opened.
Despite the bad omen about it, i went there last sunday to spend a couple of days when i went to Asaba, because the pictures of the hotel and its amenities were looking enchanting on the internet.
1st shock. Coming out from my room on Monday night, i saw guys on the hallway singing and chanting "i don get alert, god win". When i went down to the receptionists and complained, the receptionist told me that i should not bother. that it was yahoo boys that just succeedded in defrauding someone, but that target foreigners. Saying it, like it was a common occurence. It was after asking others lots of questions that i found out that yahoo boys come and stay in the hotel for weeks until they defraud someone and settle their bills and move out out. I had to move out but still go to the poolside to relax.
And this night, i saw a guy that was defrauded and saw the yahoo man that defrauded him. He used his car to block the gate and went and called the hotel officials for them to call security and catch the thief. Just for the night duty manager to come and ask the gateman to enter and move the man's car aside (the man complaining was there o, and these hotel officials were trying to do everything to push his car out of the way, so the man he is complaining about can go. And they actually, literally pushed the guy's car aside and the yahoo man left. and i was just looking from a little distant feeling so sad. After the accused left, the night duty manager and the gatemen then asked the man "oga, wetin happen" and they started shouting on themselves, and i quietly left feeling badfor that man.
And i say to myeelf, i will rather die than go to villa toscana, asaba ever in my life.
The Managing Director of Villa Toscana, Asaba is supposed to be jailed for life and that his evil hotel chained up forever.

1 Like

Re: Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
What really is your challenge now and what should we do to make you happier?
Re: Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2021
na wa oo,it pays to promote honesty
Re: Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil by illicit(m): 4:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Well, the man has no right to obstruct the gate....
Re: Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil by SouthAmericalif: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
thatigboman:
Any traveller going to Asaba, i have a simple advice for you. avoid Villa Toscana, Asaba, and you will be glad you did.
That is the hotel a girl died mysteriously by the lift when it was newly opened.
Despite the bad omen about it, i went there last sunday to spend a couple of days when i went to Asaba, because the pictures of the hotel and its amenities were looking enchanting on the internet.
1st shock. Coming out from my room on Monday night, i saw guys on the hallway singing and chanting "i don get alert, god win". When i went down to the receptionists and complained, the receptionist told me that i should not bother. that it was yahoo boys that just succeedded in defrauding someone, but that target foreigners. Saying it, like it was a common occurence. It was after asking others lots of questions that i found out that yahoo boys come and stay in the hotel for weeks until they defraud someone and settle their bills and move out out. I had to move out but still go to the poolside to relax.
And this night, i saw a guy that was defrauded and saw the yahoo man that defrauded him. He used his car to block the gate and went and called the hotel officials for them to call security and catch the thief. Just for the night duty manager to come and ask the gateman to enter and move the man's car aside (the man complaining was there o, and these hotel officials were trying to do everything to push his car out of the way, so the man he is complaining about can go. And they actually, literally pushed the guy's car aside and the yahoo man left. and i was just looking from a little distant feeling so sad. After the accused left, the night duty manager and the gatemen then asked the man "oga, wetin happen" and they started shouting on themselves, and i quietly left feeling badfor that man.
And i say to myeelf, i will rather die than go to villa toscana, asaba ever in my life.
The Managing Director of Villa Toscana, Asaba is supposed to be jailed for life and that his evil hotel chained up forever.

Guy Asaba Na centre for G not just the hotel,the last time I checked most boys both upcoming and real men has moved from different neighbouring towns and villages to Asaba.

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Excessive Amount Of Stripes On Nigerian Roads / What Are The Easy Ways To Travel To USA / Beware Of Scam Canada Immigration Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.