Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This (1061 Views)

Police Uncover Another Child Trafficking Syndicate In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by soldxuma: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2021
This is a pseudo account!

Admin, please help move to FP

Hello Everyone.
I have been met with an unprecedented issue.

Background:
I have an older brother who in the last 5 years has been coming home with one infant after the other. I have witnessed him bring like 4 - 6 different children home and claiming that they are his children. I do not believe that is sterile and cannot have his own kids; so I very well know that, for all intents and purposes, those kids could be his own. However, I would like to point out that of all of our parents children, we have similarities/features that will always stand out even among the great grand children.

Not a single one of these kids have any features that is familiar or similar in any way, shape or form. THEY LOOK VERY DIFFERENT.

He will come back with these kids (usually ranging from a few weeks old to about 3 months old) and when we ask where their mothers are, he will say they travelled to Niger or somewhere and their mothers were fine with him travelling with the infants without them. He disappears for a while and comes back without the kids. (I have no idea what happens to those kids. He has kept one with his ex for a while now and that one has grown to be another child that looks nothing like us).

The last one that got to me was in December of 2020, he came back home and gave a child to one lady that we know. We woke up to the 'good news' that she suddenly put to bed. I know pregnant women go for ante natal care, neighbors would see you pregnant etc. None of these had been the case. Now the child has been seriously sick and they have been in the hospital for the past 1 month.

The Reason For This Post
1. Please what is the right authority that I have to bring this to for proper and effective investigation.
2 How do I report this anonymously to the right authority and to make sure that this stops and the parents of these children are traced.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting the necessary help.

Thank you.

Admin, sorry if this is not the right place for the post.
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by crownprince7(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2021
soldxuma:

Hello Everyone.

Background:
I have an older brother who in the last 5 years has been coming home with one infant after the other. I have witnessed him bring like 4 - 6 different children home and claiming that they are his children. I do not believe that is sterile and cannot have his own kids; so I very well know that, for all intents and purposes, those kids could be his own. However, I would like to point out that of all of our parents children, we have similarities/features that will always stand out even among the great grand children.

Not a single one of these kids have any features that is familiar or similar in any way, shape or form. THEY LOOK VERY DIFFERENT.

He will come back with these kids (usually ranging from a few weeks old to about 3 months old) and when we ask where their mothers are, he will say they travelled to Niger or somewhere and their mothers were fine with him travelling with the infants without them. He disappears for a while and comes back without the kids. (I have no idea what happens to those kids. He has kept one with his ex for a while now and that one has grown to be another child that looks nothing like us).

The last one that got to me was in December of 2020, he came back home and gave a child to one lady that we know. We woke up to the 'good news' that she suddenly put to bed. I know pregnant women go for ante natal care, neighbors would see you pregnant etc. None of these had been the case. Now the child has been seriously sick and they have been in the hospital for the past 1 month.

The Reason For This Post
1. Please what is the right authority that I have to bring this to for proper and effective investigation.
2 How do I report this anonymously to the right authority and to make sure that this stops and the parents of these children are traced.

Thank you.

police is your friend.

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by soldxuma: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2021
soldxuma:

Hello Everyone.

Background:

The Reason For This Post

Thank you.

I do not know which Police office I can contact and be anonymous or even be certain that they will as a matter fact take appropriate action.
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by CandyOps(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats bro. Your brother is now a CEO of a booming factory. The baby factory grin

His customers include men & women of God. ritual killers. childless families and so on.

To report the case, just use Google and search for Anti-Child Traffic Agencies in your location.. and it was very smart of you to have spotted that out.
Poverty rate in Nigeria is appalling. The cost of staying alive is astronomically high and with the booming population esp that of the poor human life becomes almost worthless..

Keep the masses in abject poverty. It makes them much more easier to control

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by urbobo20(m): 1:23am On Mar 05, 2021
firsly edit your write up secondly contact natip searce for on goggle
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by soldxuma: 1:33am On Mar 05, 2021
urbobo20:
firsly edit your write up secondly contact natip searce for on goggle

Edit my write up to reflect what exactly?

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Ever8090: 2:09am On Mar 05, 2021
soldxuma:

Edit my write up to reflect what exactly?
leave the guy abeg..Al this Nairaland professors

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by theFilmtric: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by juman(m): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Thank you bro.

Report to NAPTIP.
Phone: 08002255627847
Email: info@naptip.gov.ng

https://www.naptip.gov.ng/

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by BUSINESSMAN2: 3:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Can you tell your location
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Bvlgari: 5:00am On Mar 05, 2021
firstly this is a serious case and should be reported to the police or naptip... secondly, make sure your allegations are true beyond reasonable doubt

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by gwinaB(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Contact NANTIP. They will respond fast.

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Kelvin3476: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Comman report to me
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Charmingrascal(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2021
soldxuma:

Hello Everyone.

Background:

The Reason For This Post

Thank you.

Info@naptip.gov.ng
08002255627587 (toll free)
07030000203 (Direct Office line)
Let them know you want to remain anonymous

Or visit www.naptip.gov.ng
you will see "Whistleblower" when you scroll down, click on it
and fill the form and indicate how close the person is to you that you want don't want him to know you reported him.

Bad people thrive because the good ones keep quiet.
Report him if you suspect him, save lives, save families.

God bless you as you do that

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Catchfirez: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Ahahahaha something not right. Your brother is sterile. How do you know that? If the said person is your real brother you won't be here. There is more to this or you are just looking for attention. It's not even possible for a man to travel with a baby all by himself without being caught, because people will ask questions.
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by wearsandtrends1: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
your brother will be implicated and could be jailed

are u ready for that?

if yes, i doubt he's ur real brother

Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by westlius(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
crownprince7:
police is your friend.
police is not ur friend oo they will sell you to ur bro
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by savageyoungboy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'm just here to mind my business and read comments
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by tito44: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Brother wey Mumu

Confront ur brother first and threaten to report him to the authorities before u do the actual reporting.
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
soldxuma:

Hello Everyone.

Background:

The Reason For This Post

Thank you.

Call 911 Or 112.
Re: My Brother Is Child Trafficking! - Where Do I Report This by grandlexuz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
G

Anambra Residents Flee As Police Release Criminal Suspects / Usifo Ataga: He Must Have Been Tricked To Visit Where He Was Killed – Douglas, C / Church Burnt To Ashes As Prophet Ordered For The Arrest Of His Member (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58