Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits (24898 Views)

Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by newmoney133: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Gumi has stopped surprising me since an elder told me a bit about his father.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Gumi is a terrorist, simple as that...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Fantacy4(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2021
825jobs:
This guy needs to be arrested
what are bandits fighting for?
these Abubakar Gumi of a person I suspect fowl play here

I sent 3k to one guy repairing my phone in makurdi because currently am in enugu state for the repairs, the guy to which I sent d money to is claiming he hasn't seen the money since January uptill date and the alert is still in my phone pls how can I get these guy arrested
can I report him to EFCC because these one to na bank fraud o
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by mob(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2021
If that is the only way for the nation to achieve peace, then so be it.. Since the govt can't crush them, they should playing politics with peoples live and jst grant them dem d amnesty...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Emitrustgod(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2021
This man are trying to prove to you one nigeria that every fulani is a terrorist &nothing you can do about it.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by orisa37: 5:52am On Mar 05, 2021
if-coup-plotters-are-pardoned-why-not-bandits-gumi.

Coup plotters are one offs and correctional. They're Robinhoods.

Bandits rush in hush hush moves. They're Thieves, Destroyers and Robinwoods

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by JoeEeL(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Can this idiot just shut up?

This foool is becoming seriously annoying.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by nemynely(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Please Sheik Gumi, don't you think it's better if all persons deemed to have transgressed in any way, are all pardoned?
Keep putting logic on its head. Kwantinue.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Obyino: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Useless country
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Lexusgs430: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria should just have an information blackout.......
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by orisa37: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2021

Coup plotters are one offs and correctional. They're Robinhoods. They should be caught and tried

Bandits rush in hush hush moves. They're Thieves, Destroyers and Robinwoods. They should be caught and destroyed
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2021
My respect catastrophically drop for this Gummi.

How can he think he's making sense, wen obviously he's saying nonsense.

He's being negotiating with them, but has they stop?
Noo
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2021
My respect catastrophically drop for this Gummi.

How can he think he's making sense, wen obviously he's saying nonsense.

He's being negotiating with them, but have they stop?
Noo
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Desmond28: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Can this happen in america or in a well organized country...which way nigeria my country.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Birds of same feathers, flock together.
Gumi and Atiku are supposed to be throughly investigated along with all terrorists sponsors.
Sane thinking Nigerians have always know this from day one.
Sane Nigerians, after this post, just take notice of the lives of hypocrites, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
We will always burst their bubbles.
Let us leave it at that for now.
Lifestyle of blind swines is filled with HYPOCRISY.
But it is good to know that not all Nigerians suffer from collective amnesia.

We will always hit their empty brains with the unadulterated truth on a daily basis.

Cc Simplyleo,
Mahogany,
Omenkalives,
SilverNorGold and all other sane Nairalanders too numerous to mention. .

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by chukwuibuipob: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2021
sad Gumi is a Chief Terrorist in disguise.Talk about werey Dey disguise.God is showing us our problem.He and Bala MuhamMAD are using bandits to collect money from FG anyhow.We have a Dumb DSS and useless NIA

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by DAramis: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2021
The rate at which this man is defending them and carry their matter for head, I don't understand.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by olisaEze(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Why is this ex-military medic suddenly championing the cause of foreign killer bandits over their innocent victims?

It is only a truly evil person that seeks to dismiss the carnage and destruction that has trailed the wake of these heartless killers since 2015.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2021
“I am beginning to think that my brother, the governor of Bauchi State is part of the terrorist Fulani organisation that is terrorising this country,” Ortom said while addressing journalists in Makurdi, Benue State capital.

“Why do I say this? This is the same governor who took the oath of office to protect the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This constitution does not leave room for allowing foreign herdsmen to come in without valid papers,” he added.

Let the investigation into this begin in earnest.....
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

Tetehjewels:
LET IT BE NOTED THAT BALA MOHAMMED WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE GOVERNOR OF BAUCHI STATE IS A HIGH RANKING PDP MEMBER.

PDP AND TERRORISM ARE 5 AND 6
The evil party brought this evil Boko Haram into our darling nation.
They looted all the millions of dollars budgeted for procuring arms for our military among themselves,
Arms that could have helped us to kill all these animal terrorists in their budding days, but NO, the looting party stole all the money and put us in this mess we are as a nation.
May anyone involved in all the violence never end well in life, they will all die painfully.
Along with those supporting them.
(Watch hypocrites, children of hate and perdition run away (as usual) without saying Amen to this innocent prayers by demMANNA)
Hypocrisy is in their blood!!

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Tetehjewels:

They know they did. They have never stopped too. This recent and crazy killing spree by so called bandits has their name written all over it. They feel that if APC could win Presidency because the nation was in security jeopardy they can also use the same technique to wrest power from APC.

As far as I am concerned they are responsible for all the mess currently happening because if memory serves me well in the leaked memo Atiku was given by his foreign consultant during the run up to the last presidential elections one of the options he was given which would enable him win was to create serious unrest in the nation and the recent increase in attacks and killings to me is a clear indicator to this as 2023 is fast approaching
This is nothing but the whole truth of the matter.

Cc Simplyleo,
Mahogany,
Omenkalives,
SilverNorGold and all other sane Nairalanders too numerous to mention. .

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by orisa37: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2021

Coup plotters are Military and have Guns

Bandits are Bokoharams and always fiddle with ak47
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by YorubaPrince: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Hear dis fvcking lunatic... He even owns a smart phone yet, they despise western ideologies.

Fvcking Terrorist! angry
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by vicrot20: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2021
You are m*d!!!!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by IYANGBALI: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Craze talk from a craze man
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by andyanders: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2021
This Sheik Gumi must be the brain behind the killings and banditary in Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by mamajaz(f): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Fantacy4:

what are bandits fighting for?
these Abubakar Gumi of a person I suspect fowl play here

I sent 3k to one guy repairing my phone in makurdi because currently am in enugu state for the repairs, the guy to which I sent d money to is claiming he hasn't seen the money since January uptill date and the alert is still in my phone pls how can I get these guy arrested
can I report him to EFCC because these one to na bank fraud o

Pardon him like the coup plotters and bandits.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by Wickedfacts: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2021
The man is speaking the minds of most northern leaders. Let bandits kill all of una, it doesn't concern us in the South.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by judgementyard(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2021
How can I unborn myself and born myself again in Canada. Na question I ask ooh .
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by CodeTemplar: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Everybody is pardonable I guess then. Clowns.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by judgementyard(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2021
How can I unborn myself and born myself again in Canada. Na question I ask ooh .
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by peacenow: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2021
oluwaSavage:
really?

Damn! Too many terrorists in Nigeria.

With the Zeal of the people and by the grace of God we will disintegrate from you nothern parasites...

“To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them there is up to me.”

― Vladimir Putin
All terrorists always support terrorrists and terrorism.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits by nyiamfrank: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Bombshell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir / FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" / Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.