Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine (350 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / CNN: ‘don’t Be Alarmed’ If People Start Dying After Taking The Vaccine / Think About This Before Taking The Popular Hibiscus Tea (zobo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by Authoreety: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Now that the Covid-19 vaccine is here, Nairalanders what's your take on this subject cos I don't think I for one should be worried about covid...

I'm not going to take the vaccine till maybe after 5years, that's if need be, which of course I dnt think is feasible

Nairalanders, will you take the vaccine and why?
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by timwudz(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2021
No
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by PoliteActivist: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Why not? Just answer me
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by Authoreety: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2021
timwudz:
No

We are on same page
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by DenreleDave(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Yes but No

My flesh say Yes but my spirit say No
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by illicit(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Yes I will....
Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by yanabasee1(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2021
DenreleDave:
Yes but No
My flesh say Yes but my spirit say No
You're a very confused person....

At the question...

No..... nothing will pass into my bloodstream

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine by Authoreety: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Not discouraging anyone from doing what he/she thinks is needful....

As for me and house.... We ain't taking shii..t

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Excessive Intake Of These 4 Substances So As To Maintain Clear Eye Sight N / Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience / What Is Wrong With Eating Pig Meat(pork)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.