Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. (3860 Views)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. by Japhlet00: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Self medication has become a societal problem. Were by after s@x, either the male counterpart or the female, rush into the pharmacy or patent medicine store, to purchase just one capsule of Ampiclox™.
So strange.
If you've been engaging in such habit, stop now cos tomorrow might be too late.

Moreover, here are the risks.
Taking just a capsule is known as antibiotics abuse, which will lead to your body resisting the effect of ampiclox in the future.
Taking just a single capsule of ampiclox, won't protect you from contacting urinary tract infections(UTI) , HIv/AIDS, Genital warts, and other sexually transmitted viral infections.

What you should if you don't trust your partner;
Its either You use a condom ,
Or you go for (PEP) drug
You can read more about (PEP).: https://scrapeoffstress.com/how-does-hiv-post-exposure-prophylaxis-work/

If you must take Ampiclox™ the prescription standard for its administration include,
1capsule trice a daily (8hrly) or 1capsule 4 times daily (for 7days or 5days) respectively.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. by Efuaye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tell me one thing in Nigeria that is not abused, just one!
The problem left unattended in this country is enormous.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. by Japhlet00: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
You made a point.
But this has to do with health , my health your health. They say prevention is better than cure..
Efuaye:
Tell me one thing in Nigeria that is not abused, just one!
The problem left unattended in this country is enormous.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. by Efuaye(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Japhlet00:
You made a point.
But this has to do with health , my health your health. They say prevention is better than cure..

If I understand your concerns as the OP, your takeaway is health?

The abuse of Ampiclox or any antibiotics will lead to its body resistance which is more deadly than UTI you are trying to prevent by taking it!
You don't use one error to prevent another error.

I don't know why we take health matters lightly.

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Connecting Your D S T V Decoder To Your P C And Browse 4 Free_. / How To Remove Warts ? / COVID-19 Update For October 22 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.