Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR (14198 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by 8BowlofFlour: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
The silent battles against tinubu
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by Kingspin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
If not for rigging, some persons would never ever dream of, talk more of saying they want to become president.

Is president seat groundnut eating?

Nawaoo
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by DedeNkem: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
He's very massively corrupt!! He will NEVER be president!!
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by West2019(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Zendinho:
How much is a pound of meat in your area?.....
I want to start meat business?
200 naira
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by Renwess: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2021
[quo wwwte author=Penguin2 post=99621720]Seems Malami is the new Abba Kyari.

A cold blooded head slammer.

I refuse to believe he wants power to remain in the North.

I'd rather think he is scheming to be a vice president to one Southerner.

Possibly Amaechi or Umahi[/quote]

Lol... Malami is one of Atiku foot soldiers in APC ... E Shock you?
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by Penguin2: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Renwess:
[quo wwwte author=Penguin2 post=99621720]Seems Malami is the new Abba Kyari.

A cold blooded head slammer.

I refuse to believe he wants power to remain in the North.

I'd rather think he is scheming to be a vice president to one Southerner.

Possibly Amaechi or Umahi

Lol... Malami is one of Atiku foot soldiers in APC ... E Shock you?

E shock me o!
Re: Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR by Zendinho(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
West2019:
200 naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume / Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon / Lagos Gov Debate: State’s Commonwealth In One Person’s Hand —Owolabi Salis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.