Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA (1085 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Some policy is way too daft, instead of stopping the total use of firearms by non security personnel you, target a particular brand of weapons, I personally think this is an Attack against mother Russia by USA using their stooge to achieve the age long aim of crippling Russia.

The AK47 is the most reliable Assault Rifle with simplicity, I do really know that from the onset US had been envious of Russia now they take their sanctions against Russua to Africa, meanwhile why most Buhari ban only AK47, why not ban all fire arms by non security personnel, Puttins got to call Our darling Daddy now before US make him call off all Russian weapons deal with Nigeria.

This AK47 issue is only a tip of the iceberg but why cry over AK47 while there is AK74.
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Jerryherd: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Go back and go and re read what Garba Shehu said

“The president has ordered security forces to go into the bushes and shoot whoever they see with sophisticated weapons like AK-47,” he said in the interview monitored by TheCable.

1 Like

Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
I'm just catching cruise oo, nothing serious here, just conspiracy

1 Like

Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Monogamy: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Gosh, see someone's reasoning undecided
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Jerryherd: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Casham: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Na wa o! People are really sick in this country o. This one weak me!
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Gosh, see someone's reasoning undecided
It is for cruise, no dey too dey serious abeg
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Casham:
Na wa o! People are really sick in this country o. This one weak me!
Lol, don't you know Buhari is now the cause of climate change, can't we try a little happiness in this country at all
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Casham: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, don't you know Buhari is now the cause of climate change, can't we try a little happiness in this country at all
LOL! APC is probably the reason dinosours are extinct.
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Ak47 is the most reliable gun?
M16: ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Mightyhaiz: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

cruise or giving vent to your dementia
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2021
SuperBold:
The most reliable assault Rifle, here you have to take note on the key word relisble, simple to set up, effective weight, hardly jams, can fire under water, have a considerate range, effective firing speed, all these are what's considered in reliability, not price or sophistication,

1 Like

Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Casham:
There was never a dinosaur, lie Mohamed is selling the dinosaur rhetoric to make PDP look bad because for 16 years PDP's biggest achievement was inventing elephants but APC promised to invent dinosaurs which no longer exist becuase PDP embezzled the materials needed to invent dinosaurs
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by tunjiajayi: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2021
SuperBold:

You can take this to the bank, the AK47 is the most reliable gun! Water, dust, mud, ice bring it on, unlike the M16 that has grit, sand and dust jams.
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:

You can take this to the bank, the AK47 is the most reliable gun! Water, dust, mud, ice bring it on, unlike the M16 that has grit, sand and dust jams.
You know when you use gun then you generalise, there are short guys, pistols, machine guns, Snipers, Assaults Riffles which AKs fall under, even on the more advanced level anti aircraft guns and more, if we must be real AK47 is the most reliable assault Rifle but there are others reliable in their respective field of use, the only thing about assault rifles is that they are usually multipurpose
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

The most reliable assault Rifle, here you have to take note on the key word relisble, simple to set up, effective weight, hardly jams, can fire under water, have a considerate range, effective firing speed, all these are what's considered in reliability, not price or sophistication,

@tunjiajayi

M16 is US army primary weapon.

Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:

I'm open to suggestions sha

Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by MadamExcellency: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Russia manufactures less than 10% of AK47
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Idiko1: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

“The president has ordered security forces to go into the bushes and shoot whoever they see with sophisticated weapons like AK-47,” he said in the interview monitored by TheCable.

The dumb fool thinks whoever has the sophisticated weapon such as AK-47 will not shoot back at so-called security forces.
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Idiko1: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
SuperBold:

Yes, no kidding you!!!
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
SuperBold:

@tunjiajayi

M16 is US army primary weapon.
It is just like comparing a Mercedes Benz with a BMW, yes Mercedes is the luxury car but BMW has more effective control and somewhat more reliable, reliability is not equal to effectiveness, reliability is, or it been a tough battle in the desert of Algeria, which gun will work for 2 weeks without needing maintenance, you see AK47 is the gun, US like looking powerful and forget the media propaganda, Russia weapons had always had an edge over the US counterpart, the only thing US is far more advanced than Russia in other aspects thsts why US Is the super power, US far out spends Russia on military budget so that why it seems US weapons are more powerful but for reliability, don't joke with AK47 that's a very deadly weapons, ask the Talibans
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by AlexBells(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Idiko1:

The dumb fool thinks whoever has the sophisticated weapon such as AK-47 will not shoot back at so-called security forces.
Just leave him, someone in his right mind holding AK47 avd the only antidote is to shoot the person, lol does he think the shooter has a right not to be shot back at,
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Casham:
there is a scientific possibility!
Re: AK47 Ban, An Attack On Mother Russia By USA by Casham: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
baralatie:
there is a scientific possibility!
the vaguest chance, however dumb it is, is good enough!

(1) (Reply)

Three Katsina Internet Fraudsters, Chukuemeka, Olamonu, Tolulari, Jailed (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style / Man Died By Suicide Founds Alive After 3 Years In Dowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.