Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style (1081 Views)

Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Tony Kabaka Celebrating Obaseki's Disqualification By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by MyopicMods: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Throwback Photo of Edo state Man celebrating Obaseki's victory in Style

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
So what are you driving at

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Passion at display here.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by BigRocky: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oshiomole suffer dat day Sha.

Edo people use APC sweep ground grin

Things we luv to see

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by Buckeyemedia1: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:

Things we luv to see
Cut your nose to spite your ears, almost a year now, has he appointed any commissioners? Maybe he is waiting for Oshiomole?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by BigRocky: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Cut your nose to spite your ears, almost a year now, has he appointed any commissioners? Maybe he is waiting for Oshiomole?

You would always self-service on every topic/comment that APC is mentioned.

The fact is whether he appointed commissioners or not, APC has and will continue to fail in Edo state..

They can take their Godfatherism to Lagos where it's practice is best accommodated..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by Randy111(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

E pain you well well. Painment at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by danilmo: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:

You would always self-service on every topic/comment that APC is mentioned.

The fact is whether he appointed commissioners or not, APC has and will continue to fail in Edo state..

They can take their Godfatherism to Lagos where it's practice is best accommodated..

If this is what we can have without God fatherism I think it's better we have the Lagos working system and Godfather instead.. PDP obsseki only use that gimmick and we fell for it..

Obaseki has failed Edo. Truly an MOU Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by spirul77: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:

Things we luv to see
obaseki has been the most useless governor Nigeria politics has ever produced. Just come over to Benin and see for yourself, we are suffering in edo state, from erosion to perennial holdup to insecurity to bad roads. Yet there is no single govt presence in our state, Obaseki is a dark spot in the history of edo state and I regret the day I voted for this dunce of a man. He even forgot he is a governor of a state, he would just wake up and think of the next opposition building or investment to destroy and go back home just like every other edolites.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by spirul77: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
danilmo:

If this is what we can have without God fatherism I think it's better we have the Lagos working system and Godfather instead.. PDP obsseki only use that gimmick and we fell for it..

somtimes I try to flashback on the most disastrous state governors I have ever seen or heard of in Nigeria and sadly no one beats obaseki in uselessness, the infamous lucky igbinedion term is a million times better than this, yahaya Bello is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, just name any useless governor you've heard about and he is far better than obaseki, It beats my imagination why my fellow edolites are refusing to speak up.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by leofab(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na wah
Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by Almaigaa: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
spirul77:
obaseki has been the most useless governor Nigeria politics has ever produced. Just come over to Benin and see for yourself, we are suffering in edo state, from erosion to perennial holdup to insecurity to bad roads. Yet there is no single govt presence in our state, Obaseki is a dark spot in the history of edo state and I regret the day I voted for this dunce of a man. He even forgot he is a governor of a state, he would just wake up and think of the next opposition building or investment to destroy and go back home just like every other edolites.

True talk.
Obaseki is clueless, Ugly and imcompetent. All he does is to sleep in every function he attends
. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Throwback Photo Of Edo State Man Celebrating Obaseki's Victory In Style by BigRocky: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
danilmo:

"Obaseki has failed Edo"

Well even Jesus was wrongly judged and crucified!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Must Remain United And Focused, SE Govs Have Failed To Protect Us - Ohaneze / Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers / Guess Popular Nigerians Monikers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.