Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) (26703 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Kogi State / COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
I don enrol with my children but I dey fear to take am sha because sometimes my BP seems to be on the high side.

If you wanna make it big on free Crypto COIN Airdrop, see my sigy below and take action now!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by subcbouy: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
naptu2:

Yes, there will still be a need for face masks for a while. The vaccines don't stop you from getting the virus, but they stop you from getting sick. You can get the vaccine and not fall sick, but you can still spread the virus to others if you don't wear a face mask.
Thank you for this reply. I can now understand better.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
This country is a joke , just because of vaccine they organizing fanfare opening ceremony that they will end up wasting tax paper money ... While in UAE more than 30 millions has been vaccinated without this kind of fanfare or any special awareness ... What a joke of a country
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by stupidnairaland: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
See how oyibo people dey chop our money with the lab diseases they created and the useless nigerian govt. No get the sense to know.na God go punish una there with una 419 corona.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by franklytrue(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Evil vaccine.
From vaccine to microchip (Mark of the beast)
ID2020

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
OK....una well done o
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by milcah5050: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
No Koro wey Iya Kabiru agbo gbogbo-nise will not cure..Iyalaya Covid-19
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by franklytrue(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
ny1234:
Anyone lining up to take this vaccine is literally a lab rat for the experimental therapy called COVID19 vaccine. It has been revealed severally that COVID19 has not been scientifically isolated in a lab, purified or shown to exist. What we see today is media propaganda and redesignation of flu cases. How do you create a vaccine for a virus that has not been scientifically isolated? How do you produce a vaccine within a year after the alleged virus outbreak? What they call COVID19 vaccine doesn't qualify as a vaccine. Take it at your own risk and remember that the government will not take the blame for any harm done to you as a result of this vaccine.

May God save Nigeria
naptu2:

Yes, there will still be a need for face masks for a while. The vaccines don't stop you from getting the virus, but they stop you from getting sick. You can get the vaccine and not fall sick, but you can still spread the virus to others if you don't wear a face mask.

*A thousand and one questions Nigerians ask their government as vaccine arrives*���

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what does the vaccine do?

NIGERIANS BE WISE
*copied and truncated*

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by naptu2: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
franklytrue:

*A thousand and one questions Nigerians ask their government as vaccine arrives*���

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what does the vaccine do?

NIGERIANS BE WISE
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13223923_fbimg16142019588393339_jpeg6b8308c524cab3f6bf7706ee2f6541a1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By the way, are you waiting for a message from Q?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Allakent: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please, shake three times, before use. wink wink wink
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by franklytrue(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By the way, are you waiting for a message from Q?
Who/what is Q?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by naptu2: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
franklytrue:

Who/what is Q?

You need to brush up on your conspiracy theories.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by franklytrue(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
naptu2:

You need to brush up on your conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy you think?
Open your eyes people. Open your eyes.

Multitudes in the valley of decision. The stage is set. Creation is watching. The underground work is being done. Behind the scene is a battle between light and darkness, good and evil. Take the vaccine and the microchip, and pledge your allegiance to the beast or lose your life for Christ's sake and save it (Mark 8:35-38)

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
can't it just be done like it's no big deal taking vaccine , must we make a celebration out of everything ? imagine decorated canopies and chairs with microphone and stand to speak. I tire for this country ehn .
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bisshop123:
It's okay
But God in heaven knw say I dey among those people wey no go take am.
Bwana grin

Seems it is time for me to go back to Cave where i belong grin

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by potopotoking: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Thank God say vaccine is here.
Most Nigerians need am,
because naturally dem no well,
even before coronavirus come world, some Nigerians no well at all.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by potopotoking: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Na both of una need am pass.
I swear down grin
[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
It is about to go down...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Bisshop123(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bye bye oo
MrBONE2:

Bwana grin

Seems it is time for me to go back to Cave where i belong grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by manuel4real(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Europe needs it more than we do
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
naptu2:
1) Femi Gbajabiamila

2) Boss Mustapha

3) Dr Faisal (CEO of NPHCDA)
You dey deceive yourself. Boss Mustapha no dey take Nada
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Moneyearners: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
They are vaccinating their family members wicked politicians
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Freddd009: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
naptu2:
The World Health Organisation guidelines list 3 categories of people that should be given priority and vaccinated first. These are:

1) Healthcare workers, because they are at greater risk of exposure to the virus and their expertise is needed to combat the disease.

2) Leaders: This includes political, religious and other strategic leaders. This is done to convince the masses that the vaccines are safe.

3) The elderly and people with diseases like HIV, high blood pressure, etc. because they are more likely to require hospitalisation if they get the disease.

People r hungry, they are talking about vaccine. Is vaccine food? Rubbish
Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Freddd009:

People r hungry, they are talking about vaccine. Is vaccine food? Rubbish

Hunger is the only problem that exists in Nigeria and everybody is hungry, therefore absolutely nothing else should be done in Nigeria.

Fantastic logic!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) by Peppysco: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wonderful
I wish People would line up to Receive the LORD JESUS the way they are lining up to receive the Corona Virus Vaccines.
Precious Daddy open the Eyes of all in these last final Moments!

You really need to stop deceiving people with this your fake preaching. If you're really sure about yourself, command the virus to go away. At least, we read many of that feats in the bible, where Jesus healed and cured many sicknesses, and the bible says we'll do a lot more. So, speak to the virus, isn't that we what you all do? Can't say much about the vaccine but if that's all that's needed to change the situation, don't receive the people if you can't profer a solution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About Your Cholesterol Level / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.