Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,942 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an (1317 Views)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. / Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Queenlovely(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Many Muslims have told me that the Qur'an has been perfectly preserved and that all Qur'ans around the world are absolutely identical. They have said this in order to prove that the Qur'an is superior to the Bible. Maybe a Muslim has said this to you, or maybe you are a Muslim and have said this yourself.
It is common for Muslims to believe this because this is what Islamic leaders teach.

No other book in the world can match the Qur'an ... The astonishing fact about this book of ALLAH is that it has remained unchanged, even to a dot, over the last fourteen hundred years. ... No variation of text can be found in it. You can check this for yourself by listening to the recitation of Muslims from different parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Xmuslim: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
It's only ignorant Muslims that still claim word for word preservation of the Qur'an.

This issue is part of the reasons why I left Islam and embrace humanism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin

Alhamdulillah for Islam the religion of truth!

Queenlovely:
Many Muslims have told me that the Qur'an has been perfectly preserved and that all Qur'ans around the world are absolutely identical. They have said this in order to prove that the Qur'an is superior to the Bible. Maybe a Muslim has said this to you, or maybe you are a Muslim and have said this yourself.
It is common for Muslims to believe this because this is what Islamic leaders teach.

No other book in the world can match the Qur'an ... The astonishing fact about this book of ALLAH is that it has remained unchanged, even to a dot, over the last fourteen hundred years. ... No variation of text can be found in it. You can check this for yourself by listening to the recitation of Muslims from different parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Keep deceiving yourself.

There are many versions of the Quran and variations in them. You won't know cos your imams are good at lying to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by motayoayinde: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2021
IN SPITE OF ALL YOUR CLAIMS, THE HOLY QURAN REMAINS THE MOST OFTEN-RECITED BOOK OF ALL TIMES.

IT WILL REMAIN SO IN A LOOOOONG TIME.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2021
motayoayinde:
IN SPITE OF ALL YOUR CLAIMS, THE HOLY QURAN REMAINS THE MOST OFTEN-RECITED BOOK OF ALL TIMES.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

Whereas demons will be looking at you because you can't do anything to them with your quran, you can't cast out demons with your quran, just continue reciting okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sis, they al-taqiyyad you.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Whereas demons will be looking at you because you can't do anything to them with your quran, you can't cast out demons with your quran, just continue reciting okay
Who told you demons can't be cashed out with the Quran? Quran is a cure for all ailments, success in exorcism depends on the level of faith of the excorcist.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Thelife: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Who told you demons can't be cashed out with the Quran? Quran is a cure for all ailments, success in exorcism depends on the level of faith of the excorcist.

grin grin grin grin the way your allah failed to protect his house from covid 19 even when he claim that he will protect it from any epidemic
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Thelife: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

Prove please grin grin grin

I guess you don't know that the highest selling book in the world is The Holy Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
spiritualmubi:

Uhmmm Really, but your messenger Muhammad prescribed for you Camel urine to cure your ailment
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Uhmmm Really, but your messenger Muhammad prescribed for you Camel urine to cure your ailment
And so?
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by RightChannel: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
spiritualmubi:

Why not showing the Quranic verses to be used when attack by demons?
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
RightChannel:

Why not showing the Quranic verses to be used when attack by demons?
Verses of Ruqya can be gotten from certified excorcists all over the world. One can get it easily from his religious leader.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by RightChannel: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Verses of Ruqya can be gotten from certified excorcists all over the world. One can get it easily from his religious leader.

So Allah forget to include verses of Ruqya into the quran? I said qoute from the Quran, you're refering me to your leaders
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
RightChannel:

So Allah forget to include verses of Ruqya into the quran? I said qoute from the Quran, you're refering me to your leaders

angry Don't mind him.

He's talking about verses like this

1 Like

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
RightChannel:

Are you a Muslim? why do you need the verses? are you possessed by demons? so you expect me to start typing the verses without valid reasons from you who requested, am pretty sure you just want to mock the Quran, therefore I owe you nothing!
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
advocatejare:

angry Don't mind him.

Your ignorance is top notch. You know nothing about those verses then, if you actually thought I meant verses like the one you quoted
The level I can take you upto is to convince you that there are excorcism verses in the Quran, as for the verses, you only need it when you become a Muslim.
The Quran is a miracle, you don't believe that, how do you expect me to give you some of it's miracles?
That is just common sense.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Your ignorance is top notch. You know nothing about those verses then, if you actually thought I meant verses like the one you quoted
The level I can take you upto is to convince you that there are excorcism verses in the Quran, as for the verses, you only need it when you become a Muslim.
The Quran is a miracle, you don't believe that, how do you expect me to give you some of it's miracles?
That is just common sense.

I guess you're smarter than Allah who said that Qur'an is clear to all mankind.

How come you're saying otherwise?

"This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 138

1 Like

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by RightChannel: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Are you a Muslim? why do you need the verses? are you possessed by demons? so you expect me to start typing the verses without valid reasons from you who requested, am pretty sure you just want to mock the Quran, therefore I owe you nothing!

I said you can't fight the demons with your Quran but you are proving me wrong and to justice your ascertain upon this you failed woefully
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by RightChannel: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
advocatejare:

angry Don't mind him.

advocatejare thank u for dis smiley

spiritualmubi you are finished grin
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2021
RightChannel:

advocatejare thank u for dis smiley

spiritualmubi you are finished grin
You're welcome

They invoke evil spirit using Arabic incantations while lying to themselves that they are doing Ruqya.

Come and see them here in the North how Jinns mess with their lives in exchange for fake demonic powers.

Go to the topics like Islamic spirituality and seeing Jinns and see how Empiree and his likes brag about having interactions and getting assistance from demons/jinns

Some of them even amuse us by claiming to be coverting demons to Islam. Humans converting demons, to Islam grin
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Empiree: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
advocatejare:

You're welcome

They invoke evil spirit using Arabic incantations while lying to themselves that they are doing Ruqya.

Come and see them here in the North how Jinns mess with their lives in exchange for fake demonic powers.

Go to the topics like Islamic spirituality and seeing Jinns and see how Emp.iree and his likes brag about having interactions and getting assistance from demons/jinns

Some of them even amuse us by claiming to be coverting demons to Islam. Humans converting demons, to Islam grin
and what do you call this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcGpmeuoho

Instead of you to focus on your religion or mind your business you always wanna be known. How about this baby being abused in the name of fighting demons?.. These are your christian brothers and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHqgnRxMUI

1 Like

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by RightChannel: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
advocatejare:

You're welcome

Go to the topics like Islamic spirituality and seeing Jinns and see how Empiree and his likes brag about having interactions and getting assistance from demons/jinns

Converting demons to Islam oh my God grin
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Converting demons to Islam oh my God grin
That's what they claim to do
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Empiree:
and what do you call this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcGpmeuoho

Did you see them coverting the demon to Christianity like you people convert demons to Islam.

The pastor commanded the demon in the name that is above other names, Jesus Christ. Even your Allah runs helter skelter at the mention of that name.

Instead of you to focus on your religion or mind your business you always wanna be known. How about this baby being abused in the name of fighting demons?.. These are your christian brothers and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHqgnRxMUI
[/quote]
Those are your people, Christianity is following Christ's teachings and deeds. Anyone that deviate from such are not Christians.

It's Islam ni èsín ti ko ajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Empiree: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
advocatejare:

Did you see them coverting the demon to Christianity like you people convert demons to Islam.
This is parting btw muslims(Islam) and christians(Christianity). The reason you can't convert Jinn is because your Christianity is restricted to Rome. Christianity is not meant for entire mankind and jinnkind.

But message of Islam is universal. So what you said here is a confirmation of universality is islam.

"We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ only as a mercy for the whole world." Q21:107

Prophet muhammad (SAW) was sent to the whole world (Alamin) i:e the world of mankind and jinnkind. He sent message of islam to them in his life time and many of them became muslims.

Allah has sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) to all human beings and the Jinn. Allah (Exalted be He) says: And We have not sent you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind. Also, Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allâh (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur’ân has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. And: And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’ân. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: "Listen in silence!" And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners. They said: "O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Qur’ân) sent down after Mûsâ (Moses), confirming what came before it: it guides to the truth and to the Straight Path (i.e. Islâm). O our people! Respond (with obedience) to Allâh’s Caller (i.e. Allâh’s Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), and believe in him (i.e. believe in that which Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم has brought from Allâh and follow him). He (Allâh) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e. Hell-fire) And whosoever does not respond to Allâh’s Caller, he cannot escape on earth, and there will be no Auliyâ’ (lords, helpers, supporters, protectors) for him besides Allâh (from Allâh’s punishment).

But you can not do that because your religious capacity is restricted. So because message of Islam is universal we are able to convert Jinn. This is one of the many true phenomenal in Islam that you don't have.

The pastor commanded the demon in the name that is above other names, Jesus Christ. Even your Allah runs helter skelter at the mention of that name.
it is called exorcism in english which we called ruqya in Islam. No names is mentioned in ruqya except God's Names. But in your exorcism which you called "casting out demons", you invoke Jesus name. This is shirk is Islamic terminology i:e associating partners with One God. Your Bible go against this.

"And in his name unbelievers will hope." Mathew 12:21

To cast out demons means you pray for the victim against demons. But Jesus taught you how to pray. One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “lord, teach us how to pray, just as John taught his disciples.”

He said to them, “When you pray, say:

“‘Father(Allāh i:e God),
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.

Forgive us our sins,
And lead us not into temptation."

You can see here that Jesus prayed in the name of Allah and he commanded his companions to do the same. But today, it is unfortunate that christians do the exact opposite. The victim of demon possession needed God's Name to be pronounced on her not Jesus name.

Those are your people, Christianity is following Christ's teachings and deeds. Anyone that deviate from such are not Christians.
which people. You clearly seen them in white church garment. So the above proves that you people are not following Jesus at all.
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by spiritualmubi: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=100527144] This is parting btw muslims(Islam) and christians(Christianity). The reason you can't convert Jinn is because your Christianity is restricted to Rome. Christianity is not meant for entire mankind and jinnkind.

But message of Islam is universal. So what you said here is a confirmation of universality is islam.

"We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ only as a mercy for the whole world." Q21:107

Prophet muhammad (SAW) was sent to the whole world (Alamin) i:e the world of mankind and jinnkind. He feed message of islam to them in his life time and many of them became muslims.

Allah has sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) to all human beings and the Jinn. Allah (Exalted be He) says: And We have not sent you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind. Also, Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allâh (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur’ân has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. And: And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’ân. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: "Listen in silence!" And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners. They said: "O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Qur’ân) sent down after Mûsâ (Moses), confirming what came before it: it guides to the truth and to the Straight Path (i.e. Islâm). O our people! Respond (with obedience) to Allâh’s Caller (i.e. Allâh’s Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), and believe in him (i.e. believe in that which Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم has brought from Allâh and follow him). He (Allâh) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e. Hell-fire) And whosoever does not respond to Allâh’s Caller, he cannot escape on earth, and there will be no Auliyâ’ (lords, helpers, supporters, protectors) for him besides Allâh (from Allâh’s punishment).

But you can not do that because your religious capacity is restricted. So because message of Islam is universal we are able to convert Jinn. This is one of them many true phenomenal in Islam that you don't have.

JazaakaLlahu Khayran Empiree, may Allah bless you for this. advocatejare, Rightchannell you guys are finished. Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Empiree:
This is parting btw muslims(Islam) and christians(Christianity). The reason you can't convert Jinn is because your Christianity is restricted to Rome. Christianity is not meant for entire mankind and jinnkind.
Eeyah. If only Muhammad was a true prophet of God he would have known and taught you that Jinns/demons/Allah and Satan can't repent. Their fate has been sealed because they had the knowledge of their rebellious acts against the true God, unlike Man that was ignorant.

Half knowledge and ignorance is what is disturbing you people. If it's possible to convert jinns and demons, that means you should have converted their leader, Satan too. I laugh at your ignorance, at the same time I pity you.

Muhammad was sent to the people of Meccan and its environment to mislead them. Mohammed was not a Prophet of God

Prophet muhammad (SAW) was sent to the whole world (Alamin) i:e the world of mankind and jinnkind. He sent message of islam to them in his life time and many of them became muslims.

According to your Quran
The same Allah said, he sent messengers in the language of his people, so muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not to the world as you Muslims lie about.

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِۦ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ  ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
"And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 4)

Muhammad was sent to his people in his language, and not in other language. Hence Muhammad was not sent to the world

Muhammad was sent to the people of Meccan and Arab peninsula:

"And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur'an that you may warn the Mother of Cities [Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze."
(QS. Ash-Shura 42: Verse 7)

"And this is a Book which We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they are maintaining their prayers."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 92)

Empiree, Muhammad wasn't sent to you according to the words of your Quran, muhammad was sent to those in Mecca and Arab peninsula, to mislead them.

it is called exorcism in english which we called ruqya in Islam. No names is mentioned in ruqya except God's Names. But in your exorcism which you called "casting out demons", you invoke Jesus name. This is shirk is Islamic terminology i:e associating partners with One God. Your Bible go against this.
Jesus was sinless, his words are truth. We will believe him and reject the false teachings of the sinner and the jinn-possessed Muhammad.

Jesus already told us that we will cast out demons in his name.

Mark 16:17
And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

We saw Jesus do it, muhammad could not cast any demon out with your useless Ruqya, as a matter of fact, Muhammad confessed to be attached to a demon who gave him commands. No wonder he was acting like he was under the influence of demonic possession.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

"And in his name unbelievers will hope." Mathew 12:21

“‘[b]Father(Allāh i:e God),
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
Is Allah your father? Are you not a slave of Allah.

Don't you say that your Allah doesnt have children? That's to tell you that the only God that call his worshippers children is Yahweh.

Allah is a demon, the chief idol of the Quraysh.
The same demon that promised to pack all of you his followers into hellfire

"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by Empiree: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2021
advocatejare:

Eeyah. If only Muhammad was a true prophet of God he would have known and taught you that Jinns/demons/Allah and Satan can't repent. Their fate has been sealed because they had the knowledge of their rebellious acts against the true God, unlike Man that was ignorant.

Half knowledge and ignorance is what is disturbing you people. If it's possible to convert jinns and demons, that means you should have converted their leader, Satan too. I laugh at your ignorance, at the same time I pity you.
I only replied you to clear your misconceptions and confusion that jinn could be converted to Islam. I am not interested in all other things you said because I already realized months ago that your are not knowledgeable, not intelligent, not a thinker, not wise, when I realized your christian doctrine. So it is pointless arguing with you.

Anyways, you said "jinn and demons can't repent. That their fate has been sealed".

What you failed to understand is that all demons are Jinn but not all Jinn are demons. You failed to realize that jinn are large beings and different tribes like human beings. They have different religions. There are Muslim Jinn. There are Christian Jinn. There are hindu, Jewish, atheist jinn etc. You don't have knowledge of this.

Only satan(Iblis), their forefather that lived in the time of Adam (as) has had his fate sealed. But his offsprings can still change religion, behavior etc. This is what I needed to clarify to you.

If you don't grab it yet, go to kerebu and cele. They use christian and demon Jinn and they called it Malaikat or elemi.

You need to study jinnkind and different types of jinn. You can not understand them unless you come to Muslims for knowledge..

Ire oooo
Re: Different Arabic Versions Of The Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Empiree:
I only replied you to clear your misconceptions and confusion that jinn could be converted to Islam. I am not interested in all other things you said because I already realized months ago that your are not knowledgeable, not intelligent, not a thinker, not wise, when I realized your christian doctrine. So it is pointless arguing with you.
I understand your pains and frustrations but I won't dignify your folly by entering into the gutter of insult with you.

My aim here is to expose the lies in your religion and to expose your Allah as a demon.

Anyways, you said "jinn and demons can't repent. That their fate has been sealed".

What you failed to understand is that all demons are Jinn but not all Jinn are demons. You failed to realize that jinn are large beings and different tribes like human beings. They have different religions. There are Muslim Jinn. There are Christian Jinn. There are hindu, Jewish, atheist jinn etc. You don't have knowledge of this.

Only satan(Iblis), their forefather that lived in the time of Adam (as) has had his fate sealed. But his offsprings can still change religion, behavior etc. This is what I needed to clarify to you.
Everything you have written here is nothing but fables, tales by the moonlight, itan ijapa ati yanibo.

Muhammad hallucinated alot and told you foolish stories, he also heard fables from other people and laid claim to them as his own ideas, that was why the Meccans laughed at him and exposed the words of Muhammad for what it really is "fables, fairy tales"

"And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, This is not but legends of the former peoples."
... , "This is nothing but fables of ancient times!"
.... "These are nothing but fairy tales."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 25)

Your god in Islam has advised you that you should ask us Christians for clarity when you're confused like this.

" So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

Instead of you to obey your god and ask us, you're here spreading fables all over the place? You're disobeying Allah and saying he didn't know what he he said.

If you don't grab it yet, go to kerebu and cele. They use christian and demon Jinn and they called it Malaikat or elemi.
You know I told you yesterday that those people are like you, they interact with Jinns and allow Jinns to command them like Muhammad was commanded by Jinns.

Jesus sent demons out and the true believers sent out demons in His name.

You need to study jinnkind and different types of jinn. You can not understand them unless you come to Muslims for knowledge..

Even your Allah knows that we are the ones that can save you, we are the ones you should come to in order to be guided.

Allah told Muhammad and you that you should ask. We are the blessed, you followers of Satan must come to us to be enlightened and told the truth.

" So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Father Pardons His Son’s Killer If He Memorizes The Whole Quran / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The House,could You Please Read / Plans To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.