Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Feed Your Self And Family For 4 Month Without Stress - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feed Your Self And Family For 4 Month Without Stress (284 Views)

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits / Essential Food For Snails - Don't Feed Your Snails With Anything Other Than Thes / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Self And Family For 4 Month Without Stress by Abdullahi2016(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
I saw with my 2eyes where people were picking foods(grains, such as rice, beans, corn) on the ground.

Yeah, I mean healthy human being like you and I.

I have seen on different cases where people will be begging for food publicly.

Should we blame our government for that?

Our government can never provide food for everyone, some of us still need to fetch what you and your family will eat.

Prices of foods are on the high side, garri is not Jollof(Smiling) like before again.

We are spending everyday, and food is a must for everybody.

Everybody understood farming will solve at least food problem, some of them are in the city which they are finding it difficult to get a piece of land.

Are you in this shoe? You want to farm and you are in the city where there is no farmland for you.

Do you know about backyard farming?

Yeah, the same backyard in your house,go out and check your backyard again.

With backyard farming, you will be ale to plant what will sustain you and your family for some time, which will still save you some cost.

It is cheap, easy to set up, and easy to manage.

Do you know you can plant yam in your tiled compound?

Just get a sack, get it filled with sand suitable for farming, get the seed yam.(you can contact me if you need this).

If you plant 50 seed yam in 50 different sack, you should be able to get what will feed you and your family for months.

Just follow me on this part, I will help you with cost analysis of setting up a yam farm in your backyard.

Don't wait until you get a farm land to start farming, start from your backyard.

Olaniyan Abdullahi
A-express Agro foods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ozy Agrifoods / Help A Brother. / Life Stucks And Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.