Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits (32086 Views)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Best Practices To Employ When Feeding Your Rabbits For Maximum Profits / Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Stop struggling searching for leaves to feed your rabbit.
On this video I list out different types of leaves you can find around you to feed your rabbits.

Watch, comment and subscribe to get a free bunny from us during our draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eldu-Q7fGTc&feature=share7

Picture 1: Plantain leaf
Picture 2: Banana Leaf
Picture 3: Guinea grass
Picture 4: Elephant grass
Please note the difference between elephant and Guinea grass, many call Guinea grass elephant grass grin

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Picture 1: Sun flower leaf
Picture 2: The red leaf/plant I talked about, I don't know the name. Any suggestion?
Picture 3: Corn leaf
Picture 4: Centrosema

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
RabbitGuy:
grin
This would have made front page if you had posted pictures of the leaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
FarmTech:

This would have made front page if you had posted pictures of the leaves.
Done sir.
Thanks

Picture 1: Tridax leaf
Picture 2: Pawpaw Leaf
Picture 3: Blood coaster plant (Justicia Carnea)

7 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
Which have you used to feed your rabbit? cheesy

FarmTech

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Which have you used to feed your rabbit? cheesy

FarmTech
For now I don't raise rabbits.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
FarmTech:

For now, I don't raise rabbits.

All the leaves above are good for sale livestock Generally,
Many farmers don't know much about the importance of this leaves and only give just one of it alone to their livestock

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Ureva(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit salad grin

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by TemplarLandry: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
What of that Milk Leaf?
When cut, it produces milky juice.

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Amotolongbo(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
What about abo yunyun and ako yunyun?

What about β€œmilk eworo”?

Those mentioned above are the weeds Rabbits like most.

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Draslo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
I still never chop this creature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by kennosklint(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na to give my rabbit better leaves make e grow quick for pepper soup.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Puss360(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol.. nice one.... I can't train/rear rabbit ooo.. coz na everyday the rabbit go dey hungry me to cook chop...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...
The meat too sweet...
Na to ask my boo for rabbit meat next weekπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Honoredeblazac: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
What about IGBO leaves (Marijuana)?

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kaido: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
I remember the tridax leaf. My neighbour had some rabbits.

I like rabbits!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by inoki247: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
I always feed dem Potatoe Leaf also....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Xmen149(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Picture 1: Sun flower leaf
Picture 2: The red leaf/plant I talked about, I don't know the name. Any suggestion?
Picture 3: Corn leaf
Picture 4: Centrosema

Picture 2 has very powerful healing properties

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by bigdammyj: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Noted.

Weldon
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Stephaniegold(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Noted
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit is halal to eat and trade unlike Pigs, Cats and Dogs!

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kaido: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. nice one.... I can't train/rear rabbit ooo.. coz na everyday the rabbit go dey hungry me to cook chop...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...
The meat too sweet...
Na to ask my boo for rabbit meat next weekπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I no fit chop am, I dey see am like pet animal. grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by bernard1000001(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
k
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by abikason(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
My rabbits like watermelon πŸ‰ alot,
I will try these leaves today

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by bernard1000001(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
thanks for sharing... and this is really educative
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Stop struggling searching for leaves to feed your rabbit.
On this video I list out different types of leaves you can find around you to feed your rabbits.

Watch, comment and subscribe to get a free bunny from us during our draw

Picture 1: Plantain leaf
Picture 2: Banana Leaf
Picture 3: Guinea grass
Picture 4: Elephant grass
Please note the difference between elephant and Guinea grass, many call Guinea grass elephant grass
grin
I don't see carrots on your list. How come? Everybody knows from watching Disney that rabbits love carrots. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Puss360(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaido:

I no fit chop am, I dey see am like pet animal. grin
Yes I understand....
In your case, just carry one give to someone to kill it and cook peppersoup for you.. then you go out....

Come back in the evening, food don ready πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ..

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Sergioaguero: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Very good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by ArewaNightmare: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by ArewaNightmare: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sergioaguero:
Very good

No be Igbolabi be dis πŸ™„?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by GanagiBitrus: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Even Agbado leaves. shocked
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't see carrots on your list. How come? Everybody knows from watching Disney that rabbits love carrots. undecided
Lol carrot is not really good food for rabbits, it's not advice able to give them carrot as food, rather a little piece as treats

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.