Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? (1780 Views)

Which Investment Of 100k Will I Do Now. / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by discojug: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello all,

I am currently in a dilemma. I have a friend who keeps pestering me to come and invest in a platform that supposedly deals in FX and real estate and promises 20% profit monthly. The thing is my friend has invested and has been collecting his profits for the past 4 months, However I remember the days of MMM (which unfortunately burnt my hands) and I am cautiously considering my options. I have some quid to put aside no doubt but I will like to throw this question out to the open. Which investment in Nigeria of today can be paying 20% monthly profits consistently?

Ideas and contributions will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by DaInferno(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
what's the name of this one?
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by dogtails(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
discojug:
Hello all,

I am currently in a dilemma. I have a friend who keeps pestering me to come and invest in a platform that supposedly deals in FX and real estate and promises 20% profit monthly. The thing is my friend has invested and has been collecting his profits for the past 4 months, However I remember the days of MMM (which unfortunately burnt my hands) and I am cautiously considering my options. I have some quid to put aside no doubt but I will like to throw this question out to the open. Which investment in Nigeria of today can be paying 20% monthly profits consistently?

Trade crypto and get more than 50% monthly...First profit pays 18% monthly sha but I rather trade myself dan invest with anyone

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by adexbusta(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
kindly state fx that pays pls. and how it works. Thanks
dogtails:
Trade crypto and get more than 50% monthly...First profit pays 18% monthly sha but I rather trade myself dan invest with anyone

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by Elmaaq: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
dogtails:

Consider sharing knowledge as people may not want to invest
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by discojug: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
dogtails:

Hmmmn.... Interesting
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by discojug: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
adexbusta:

I think he already mentioned it "First Profit", checking them out though!
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by dogtails(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elmaaq:

Consider sharing knowledge as people may not want to invest
I already stated First profit 18% monthly google them out...I can't teach u crypto for free though I trade crypto personally,If you want me to teach u,it will cost u otherwise you can learn it urself on YouTube...Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by dogtails(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
adexbusta:
Crypto pays more than Fx...Google is your friend...

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by YoPhill: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Invest in loan at 20% interest with a target market.
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by Blessed3030(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
discojug:
Hello all,

I have a business plan on barbing saloon and game centre,it costs 400k to set up and u will be paid 40k every month for 14 months.

meaning by the end of the first 10 months u would have made your capital and the remaining 4 months will be for your interest meaning that's 40k for 4 months.

this is an offline business with enough business security because it is guaranteed.

we can always get a lawyer to put it in black and white to make both sides b on d safer side.no at sig if interested

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by oliwaseunojo: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
discojug:
Hello all,

can we talk
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by jpride(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Put your money in FES ONE e-commerce. That's the only sure business that guarantees you 30% profit monthly without referrals.
If I lie to u make thunder fire me...,....
Hit me up on 07036728499
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by mecussey(m): 2:09am On Apr 05, 2021
discojug:
Hello all,

CFX
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 2:47am On Apr 05, 2021
"PROXY TRADING IN GARRI" will give you 20% Profit Every Month (Monthly).

See my signature for details.
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 2:50am On Apr 05, 2021
discojug:
Hello all,

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by Remilekun187: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2021
How do I get started with the garri investment
Re: Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Remilekun187:
How do I get started with the garri investment

Choose from any of the Garri Investment Options below:

1. Proxy Trading:

EARN 20% PROFIT Every Month (Monthly) from Garri Trading WITHOUT getting physically involved in Garri Trading.

Proxy Trading of Garri is for people that are interested in doing Garri TRADING but have NO TIME (or disposition) to get physically involved in Garri Trading.

2. Garri Trading Physically By Yourself:

You can become a GARRI TRADER Physically Trading By Yourself.

You can BUY High Quality GARRI from Producers of Garri at LOW PRICES and Sell to Retailers / General Public at higher prices to Make BIG PROFIT For Yourself.

The GARRI PRODUCERS NETWORK we control will SELL High Quality GARRI to you at LOW PRICES.

3. Commission Agency:

If you are bringing people to do business with us, you will be paid Big Business Commissions for ALL businesses brought to us by people from you.

4. HYBRID Cassava Farming:

If you engage in HYBRID Cassava Farming, you will be Making BIG PROFIT For Yourself by selling cassava tubers to Producers of Garri.

5. Garri Production:

If you become a GARRI PRODUCER, you will be Making BIG PROFIT For Yourself by selling garri to Garri TRADERS.

Garri can be produced with the following METHODS: Tedious Traditional Manual Production; Mechanical Production; and Digital Production.

FOR MORE DETAILS, Ask Questions Here on Nairaland and All Your Questions Will Be Answered Here on Nairaland.

If you want to Ask Questions PRIVATELY and Get Answers PRIVATELY, Contact: zero-seven-zero-five-zero-three-three-zero-eight-one-zero.

Garri Business is a Safe and Secured Way To Make Money With Peace of Mind.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming / How I Start My REAL ESTATE Landed Property Investment With #15000 / Why Is Oando Share Price Falling Despite Impressive 1st Quarter Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.