Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,661 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) (23120 Views)

Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic) / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by fergie001: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has charged the newly-appointed service chiefs (confirmed today), to secure the country.

I have charged the new Service Chiefs to keep in mind that the nation is looking to them for rapid relief. They must identify competent officers irrespective of seniority and paper qualifications, and work with them to secure this country. As C-in-C I am backing them 100 percent.

As I assured at our last security meeting, I have taken responsibility as C-in-C for them to go out into the fields and every part of the country, to ensure peace and security. I have accepted responsibility for all actions taken in fulfillment of the mandate to secure Nigeria.

My charge to the new Service Chiefs. Congratulations again to them, and I wish them the very best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyP2-qfUv1k

Muhammadu Buhari

President @MBuhari decorated the newly-appointed Service Chiefs, this morning at the State House. #AsoVillaToday

Presidency Nigeria

Hear the CDS;

"I pledge the unalloyed loyalty of the Armed Forces to you (Mr President) and to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"We will not ask our officers and men to do anything without leading by example... The President has given us marching orders. Nigerians should expect peace and security across the country."

SOURCE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Baba lifeless will be a good clown at children's party....

Charging service chiefs to secure the country but the Cow lover keeps thwarting all their efforts by releasing some of the notorious terrorists back into the society.

No wonder Aisha ran away from a man who gives excuses for terrorist by labelling them "Repentant terrorist"

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Monogamy: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wishing them all the best in the war against criminals across the nation.

But the war can only be won if the new service chiefs could fish out the saboteurs in the Nigeria military

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Teewhy2: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Action speaks louder than words, the president should allow his actions show that he supports them 90%.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good luck on their new appointments
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why dem kom do Osibanjo like dis; see as im jus stand there dey mop. It looks awkward.

By the way, Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get.

The previous service chiefs who had no positive achievements while in office and definitely looted with properties all over the world.....persons who should be standing trial at the ICJ for crimes against humanity have been screened and deemed worthy for non-career ambassadorial appointments. This is something worthy of protests on the streets but Nigerians simply sit and watch.

Next thing Dangote would get his way at the National Assembly and the mannequin in Aso Rock would sign it into law.

Nigerians truly love to suffer and smile.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Xscape047: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
When you surround yourself with positive people who are making a difference in the world, you start to believe anything is possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by pawesome(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
all the best

that's all I can say

because this country Mata have pass my power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
to whom much is given much is expected
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by festacman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Deep heartfelt respect and reverence to all living and fallen officers and men of Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force Nigerian Navy, Nigeria Police and Bornu State Civilian JTF for
- Staying awake that we may sleep.
- Risking your lives that we may be safe.
- Being ready to die that we may live.

We appreciate you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Eya, why is our VP always at the wrong side when with Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by eedimo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
seen
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why is Osibanjo relegated?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Bhol28: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
That's It,Short perfect and precise
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
70years old man ooo.
Now they never leave you, they have left you!!
Your mumu too much my president.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
KenModi:
Why dem kom do Osibanjo like dis; see as im jus stand there dey mop.
what do you expect him to do? The service chief was being decorated by the president and their respective wives. Una go use Una cheap phone dey type nonsense out of hate..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Tundex911: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Where is Aisha Buhari

Bubu just dey break record dey go, haven't heard from history say First Lady of a country left the country almost a year now

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by janedonez(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Wishing them all the best in the war against criminals across the nation.

But the war can only be won if the new service chiefs could fish out the saboteurs in the Nigeria military

That would be highest form of incompetence, I believe our military are anything but incompetent.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Bhol28: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

What should he do...carry guns ?

You kids and your foolishness cum ignorance.
high level ignorance indeed.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
We pray they succeed in this pursuit, for the betterment of all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by scarlettalders(f): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Here we introduce the coupons. A coupon is a great wayto save money when shopping online.
Discounty
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cant these 3 strong men make up their mind to kill Shekau before their tenure expires?
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Telstar: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
I doubt if these Service Chiefs would achieve something because Nigeria is ruled by Fulani terrorists.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
KenModi:
Why dem kom do Osibanjo like dis; see as im jus stand there dey mop.
Na statue standing (security man) he be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did Tukur Mamu Name Terrorists’ Sponsors? / Information Ministry To Create 2million Jobs In Next 3 Years – Lai Mohammed / Again, FG Invites NLC To Another Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.