Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara (3388 Views)

Senate Rejects National Conference / Femi Gbajabiamila Rejects National Honour / Gani Fawehinmi Rejects National Honour (OFR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2011
THE Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has rejected the results of the National Assembly election held in Kwara State on Saturday, saying the poll was marred by widespread malpractices.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Monday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said it would challenge the results in court because it has incontrovertible evidence of intimidation, using military personnel, lack of accreditation in certain areas, thuggery and violence.

It said the PDP in the state hijacked the military personnel posted there to provide security and used them to harass and intimidate opposition supporters in Ekiti and Oke Ero council areas of the state.

''Also in Ifelodun and Isin areas, there was no accreditation in many polling units, while thuggery and violence masterminded by the PDP were the order of the day. Monetary inducements by the PDP were rampant, while cooked results were used to overturn what would have been a resounding defeat for the ruling party in the state,''
ACN said.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44496:acn-rejects-national-assembly-election-results-in-kwara&catid=199:latest-election-coverage&Itemid=721
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by koruji(m): 3:29am On Apr 12, 2011
The chickens are coming home to roost.

Guard your votes next Saturday, I tell you - even ACN cannot afford to relax during the remaining elections.

[size=14pt]PDP's rigging machine is ruthless.[/size]
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2011
koruji:

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Guard your votes next Saturday, I tell you - even ACN cannot afford to relax during the remaining elections.

[size=14pt]PDP's rigging machine is ruthless.[/size]
Very very ruthless o, they are ready to do anything to remain in power, because if they lose, omo many of them will visit kirikiri, and so many other prison o
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Beaf: 3:35am On Apr 12, 2011
The whole story sounds wishy-washy and desperate. No exact instances or offences are given.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

The whole story sounds wishy-washy and desperate. No exact instances or offences are given.
@ beaf as u can see, i am posting news, not only of pdp, but acn and other parties, if you dont like what you see, get with it, or hit your head hard on the wall.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by ektbear: 3:46am On Apr 12, 2011
Hehe:

The party also denounced plans by desperate PDP politicians to drag the traditional institution in the state into politics by alleging that the ACN would dethrone the Emir of Ilorin if its governorship candidate is voted into office.

As if that is the point of the ACN winning the state. Maybe these Kwara voters need to compare Kwara to any of the SW states on the human development indices  sad
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by sbeezy8: 3:49am On Apr 12, 2011
emir of ilorins daughter is ACN or was atleast

Her name was tinuola or sumfin.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by otokx(m): 3:50am On Apr 12, 2011
they should complain to inec with relevant evidence.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Beaf: 3:56am On Apr 12, 2011
Donlittle:

@ beaf as u can see, i am posting news, not only of pdp, but acn and other parties, if you dont like what you see, get with it, or hit your head hard on the wall.

What makes you think I was referring to you? The story is useless.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

What makes you think I was referring to you? The story is useless.
how much do you receive from pdp? or do you get paid? because u always online for like 20 hours per day o and u always siding pdp? or u just choose to side pdp everytime?

it an observation.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Beaf: 4:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Donlittle:

how much do you receive from pdp? or do you get paid? because u always online for like 20 hours per day o and u always siding pdp? or u just choose to side pdp everytime?

it an observation.

Its not your problem if I get anything or not. Its painful to lose when you've thrown everything immoral at an opponent, but take your loss without tears.
I wonder if you have dreams of marrying Buhari? grin
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

Its not your problem if I get anything or not. Its painful to lose when you've thrown everything immoral at an opponent, but take your loss without tears.
I wonder if you have dreams of marrying Buhari? grin
lol i guess yes with that answer, i knw u receive sumthin or a beautiful package awaits you, u just cant do this for free or can you?

no no no, not at all, i still always tell people i know, people are blind and still havent woken up from the pdp bondage, but who knows, in the next 20 years they might be awake, just that it might be too late and you know future might be a little bit black then.

you mean the buharis?? i could care for one of his granddaughter tho, cuz hausa ppl are so damn sexy. not all of em tho sum of em.

wait you care for some of buharis first son? we might be able to hook you up with them, u knw dere is a lot of social networking now. it easy
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Beaf: 4:21am On Apr 12, 2011
Donlittle:

lol i guess yes with that answer, i knw u receive sumthin or a beautiful package awaits you, u just cant do this for free or can you?

no no no, not at all, i still always tell people i know, people are blind and still havent woken up from the pdp bondage, but who knows, in the next 20 years they might be awake, just that it might be too late and you know future might be a little bit black then.

you mean the buharis?? i could care for one of his granddaughter tho, cuz hausa ppl are so damn sexy. not all of em tho sum of em.

wait you care for some of buharis first son? we might be able to hook you up with them, u knw dere is a lot of social networking now. it easy

If Buhari was in power, you would have been locked up long since, because he brooks no dissent.
Keep listening to rumours and tall tails instead of reading up to learn, and of course, keep dreaming of demons like Buhari.

Buhari in meeting with Ciroma - http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ciroma-group-cpc-open-talks-on-presidential-poll/89483/

ABUJA—NORTHERN political leaders were, yesterday, rallying round Major General Muhammadu Buhari the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, with the prospect of lifting his fortunes during the weekend presidential election.

Among the leaders who met Buhari in Abuja were two former heads of state, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar as well as erstwhile Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/northern-leaders-rally-round-buhari/

Who is in bondage?
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

If Buhari was in power, you would have been locked up long since, because he brooks no dissent.
Keep listening to rumours and tall tails instead of reading up to learn, and of course, keep dreaming of demons like Buhari.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/northern-leaders-rally-round-buhari/

Who is in bondage?
i think your in bondage, the quicker you face reality, the better of you will be. your in big bondage

Why would i be locked up? did my daddy steal the money of average nigerians? did my daddy hold a political office and misuse it? look let me tell you, i knw some extended family in pdp, but boy i dnt support them at all, them be useless people stealing nigerians money. oh well i think the tails is better than the bad and harsh ruling of pdp that have seen firsthand in nigeria. if you make me blind and everything, i will still shout until my last breath and give you reason why pdp shouldnt be voted for. NO 1 is INFLATION
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2011
CPC and Nigerians have been cheated in these elections

Nigerians need to say NO to riging of elections and come out on the streets
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by step1: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2011
Awon omo kwara la ti gba ijoba kuro lowo PDP
ACN ni ka ja fun, eyi omo odudua
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
GenBuhari:

CPC and Nigerians have been cheated in these elections

Nigerians need to say NO to riging of elections and come out on the streets
Why don't you come back and lead the 'revolution'?
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by JimmyBoy1: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Many of the legislative election result will be upturned, the current INEC is non partisan and their processes have enough Audit Trail that will help forensic expert to detect all sharp practises. Be sure that some of the alleged sharp practises must have been captured with Camera. There is only one way for PDP to go , that is DOWN. Until they rid theirselves of all corrupt elements.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by skypopson(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
am nt suprise to hear this.coz am in kwara,mr ajibola the man that won the senatorial seat for kwara south is hated by every 1.honestly speakn most people re supportn acn down south nd ajibola was sharing N500 or N600 to the few people that voted for him.it sounded lyk april fool nd d gov who didn't contest 4 d primaries was given d ticket 4 kwara central.all kwarans are convince dt d electn was rigged
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
step1:

Awon omo kwara la ti gba ijoba kuro lowo PDP
ACN ni ka ja fun, eyi omo odudua
Se ejo won wa ni. . .igbati the likes of jarus ti o ye ki won ja fun eto won ti tele awon elewure (cpc) lo.Ac ni kan lo le gba won ninu igbekun ti awon fulani ti de won mo.! e ti ri nken nken !
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Adanora: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
If u claim dat PDP rigged d election, then dat means PDP is Smarter and all ur Agents are very Dull and weak.
I see ACN as a very weak Party, its very weak and d people are weak too. It will soon collapse like AD.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Exponental(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
Don little & Beaf, Tanx 4 d break.

I was actually expecting ds topic b4 now, ACN won in most places in Kwara, wondered y PDP was annouced. POs , PCs & PAs of diff polling centres confirmed it.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Adanora: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2011

How is it ur business, if he decide to stay online 24hrs a day, are u paying for he. Stop to drink panadol for another person headache
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Xfactoria: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
Typical of ACN to reject results of elections where they lose!
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
Adanora:

How is it your business, if he decide to stay online 24hrs a day, are u paying for he. Stop to drink panadol for another person headache
No 1, i wasnt talking to ur foolish ass, i was asking him a question, if u dnt know the commandment of english i think you should stfu, and go meet ur pdp masters to give u a free education, who knows it might help.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

Typical of ACN to reject results of elections where they lose!
Because they know pdp can never win any election wwithout rigging.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by md4real(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
i believe that kware people are not ready for change, bush people.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by EzeUche(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Let them reject the election results. It will not serve them any good. Kwara state will continue to be in PDP hands.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Adanora:

If u claim dat PDP rigged d election, then dat means PDP is Smarter and all your Agents are very Dull and weak.
I see ACN as a very weak Party, its very weak and d people are weak too. It will soon collapse like AD.
ppl like you make me wonder about the safety of this nation, like wth? u talking bout them being smarter when you knw they are rigging?? wat on earth is wrong with yall pdp fans, u just defend ur party even at the ccrazy moment.

i begin to ask my self with ppl like yhu allive were are we heading in the next 20 years?
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
md4real:

i believe that kware people are not ready for change, bush people.
They have been brainwashed and turned to cow by the fulani.
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

They have been brainwashed and turned to cow by the fulani.
seconded
Re: Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
EzeUche:

Let them reject the election results. It will not serve them any good. Kwara state will continue to be in PDP hands.
Don't worry.Acn is gradually coming up and sooner or later,the whole of Nigeria will be liberated from the evil pdp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Should Just Please Step Down. / MKO And June 12 Celebrated Only By Yorubas / Photo: R.I.P Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.