Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) (23629 Views)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
d
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
happy birthday, congrats PH first born
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by plot697: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by wonder233: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
As in ehn, very unnecessary. Nigerians like to overdo. Everyone wants to show and prove a point: "mine is better", "I am happier than you", "my life is more perfect than yours", Now, it is "my mother passed through more than yours".
Duncan Mighty, we wish your mum a happy birthday, same as all mother's out there. Nothing more, nothing less. This story won't make us "wish her more than others". Na the same happy birthday we go wish her.
pretydiva:
Happy birthday ma'am. But this info isn't necessary
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday to Duncan mighty's mother..
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by wallay77(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
God no forget meself...my momma still dey dere ooo...I won to surprise her
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
NNE OMA.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
more like 78th
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Starzo: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i remember this story line in his song "my father people run! my mother people run! everybody run! but wen God come he save my mother and bless my talent.. Hand of jehova butter my bread eh.. I mana aka jehova butter my bread eh.. Wene mighty meka meka o weh chi ta kata ewuro nor!! Cant remember the lyrics that much again! But it was deep!! Happy birthday mummy chi'okikeh gozie gi!!
I still dey jam this song up till tomorrow

Duncan mighty na baba abeg
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Starzo: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
wman:

Rule 2
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Ishilove, Cao, Dominique.
cry cry baby
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starzo:

I still dey jam this song up till tomorrow

Duncan mighty na baba abeg

mhen!! all those him old songz na bomb! ahamefuna,ikebe dey shoot kola nut,akonuche,porthacut 1st son etc.. i dem jam dem non stop!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
wonder233:
As in ehn, very unnecessary. Nigerians like to overdo. Everyone wants to show and prove a point: my life is more perfect than yours", Now, it is "my mother passed through more than yours".
Duncan Mighty, we wish your mum a happy birthday, same as all mother's out there. Nothing more, nothing less. This story won't make us "wish her more than others". Na the same happy birthday we go wish her.

he didnt have you in mind while posting! he dosnt even know you exist! i bet you are lucky that life never made your mum cry in ur front as her only helper! despite that she is always quick to say my son you wont die! all this my sufferness is for you to make it in life! "they keep saying what they know, but i know my son is not useless,my son is not a theif!" every 6am she is already on her kneels praying and weeping and all she is saying is God bless my son,protect him instead of him to die! Take my life! And you telling i shouldnt tell the whole world her boigraphy?
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Cachetdotng: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Many more yiars to come grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by wonder233: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Likewise I didn't have you in mind when I posted my comment.
Patrioticbreed9:

he didnt have you in mind while posting! he dosnt even know you exist! i bet you are lucky that life never made your mum cry in ur front as her only helper! despite that she is always quick to say my son you wont die! all this my sufferness is for you to make it in life! "they keep saying what they know, but i know my son is not useless,my son is not a theif!" every 6am she is already on her kneels praying and weeping and all she is saying is God bless my son,protect him instead of him to die! Take my life! And you telling i shouldnt tell the whole world her boigraphy?
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Yxxx: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
I see men appreciating their mothers so why the constant bashing on women in nairaland.
They are females like our mothers.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Mozegee: 4:56am On Mar 06, 2021
What a touching word,I can't stop crying as I am reading. When a man is blessed,his first priority should be his mother,not one forsaken woman in your life. Today and forever Duncan mighty,u will forever have my respect. To your mama,I pray for God's guidance,love, and above all many years ahead. Hbd Mom.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:15am On Mar 06, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Longman8: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma'am. God continue to bless all the mothers all over the world. Una strong walahi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check / BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.