Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

“We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership (5622 Views)

Nigerian Military’s Leadership Has Failed Them On Boko Haram – Ex Mercenary / We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP / Middle Belt Group Cautions Against Incessant Attacks On Military Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by nairalandankrah: 5:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Clowns!...instead of getting to work asap! they're there tying ribbon upandan and singing sweet songs while bokoboys dey bush dey beat drum..
If you like, decorate yourselves heaven and earth, until you defeat boko haram and banditry, you are nothing.. And your ranks useless...
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by davillian(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2021
abbey621:

How can pikin defeat him papa? Abi you no know say Government and BH are one and the same? Better wake up!
If they can't handle this let them seek support.
Or probably invite marcineries....
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Duru9(m): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Chaiii see as star boy dey like house boy
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 06, 2021
OKOTO !!!!
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by GamalNasser: 5:23am On Mar 06, 2021
See me thinking a coup had happened
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by illicit(m): 5:27am On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:

I understand, IED should not stop them from advancing....
In wars there would be casualties....

Yes sure....

I just meant BH will surprise them as they will meet a very strong resistance
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by jazon(m): 5:29am On Mar 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... when I saw "new military leader...", the first thing that came to my mind was coup d'etat.

Me too. I don dey happy sef before I come read the thread

1 Like

Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Heavensent01(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2021
I hope Buhari and his evil cabal will truly make them work with passion because this is similar to what the snake lord said only to runaway to abuja when the money he's meant to use buy weapons is used to buy properties abroad

Service Thieves indeed
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Neddstark: 5:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Viknat:
Now we have very useless leaders who sit at home and direct their men to war front. The olden times, it was the king's who were in front of the soldiers, surrounded by his warriors in the thick of battle. Before going to war, he removes crown and wore on the heir to the throne in case he didn't make it back. These were the real men. For ever one person killed by the soldiers the king killed 3 times higher. Now u see rulers Belle like fat pigz, who can even run for four poles distance.

This happens all over the world. Just like Hilary Clinton was calling shots in the Libyan war from the USA. Military is just there to obey orders these days.
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by uuzba(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2021
French. The story seems to be in French.
I didn't understand anything there.
Can someone translate it to English for me.
Thanks.
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by uuzba(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:

This happens all over the world. Just like Hilary Clinton was calling shots in the Libyan war from the USA. Military is just there to obey orders these days.
That's why we don't have any leaders again.
A leader, leads .... He is IN FRONT, leading.
He doesn't relax at the back in AC, sending boys message.

1 Like

Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:
It's easy for BH to take down small units of army spread in different villlages.....

Pick a D day and throw everything at BH.....
If 50k(NAF,NN,NA) plus cjtf enter sambisa with gun trucks , APC, tanks , etc with support from the airforce...
This war won't last more than 2weeks...
May God bless you. I have said this severally. If this approach is taken, Boko Haram will be history is less than one month.
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by bigcasava1(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
By killing only igbos
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by seyz91(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2021
grin
namdyz:
Yinmu
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
grin
4four:
Lori ro
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Sheuns(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Viknat:
Now we have very useless leaders who sit at home and direct their men to war front. The olden times, it was the king's who were in front of the soldiers, surrounded by his warriors in the thick of battle. Before going to war, he removes crown and wore on the heir to the throne in case he didn't make it back. These were the real men. For every one person killed by the soldiers the king killed 3 times higher. Now u see rulers Belle like fat pigz, who cant even run for four poles distance. People like David, Saul, and Hannibal are some examples of Kings who were in front during wars

You forgot Alexander,
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by davillian(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

May God bless you. I have said this severally. If this approach is taken, Boko Haram will be history is less than one month.
Ive watch how Nigerian army advance during the civil war, they build bridges , cut down trees etc just to advance.....
Ive watch french soldiers advance in Central Africa these guys gave in everything they have......
Seems the Nigerian government don't know this is war...
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Sheuns:

You forgot Alexander,
oh sorry. Alex the great. And many others too numerous to mention. Then the criteria for being a king was your ability to physically defend your people, thud, they were made, the physical head of army one event of war
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by hansomb: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:
It's easy for BH to take down small units of army spread in different villlages.....

If 50k(NAF,NN,NA) plus cjtf enter sambisa with gun trucks , APC, tanks , etc with support from the airforce...
Agreed. Just like allied invasion of Normandy and Omaha.
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Sadiqwest(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:

You make sense, bro! You know nothing about that, you just say your mine. Because your never work with any UN ORG here in maiduguri.
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by viviangist: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:

If 50k(NAF,NN,NA) plus cjtf enter Customer Care sambisa with gun trucks , APC, tanks , etc with support from the airforce...
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by davillian(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sadiqwest:
You make sense, bro! You know nothing about that, you just say your mine. Because your never work with any UN ORG here in maiduguri.
Bro watch how military fights Isis.....
E de be like world war......
The Nigerian government is still handling this issue with kids gloves.....
ABI is it not Nigerian army that fought Liberian rebels?
Think if it's this nonsense they are doing here they did here?
ABI is this how the Nigerian forces fought the civil war ?
The army were constantly advancing in all directions nonestop
Re: “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership by Arckabir: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
I pray so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: COVID-19 May Force 11m Nigerians Into Poverty By 2022 / This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.