Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures (51178 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Revolva(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Na so dem go take do rag day come be ....societal problem

bunch of stooopid people
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Rag day turns Mad day shocked
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by silifat11(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Don't allow your village people to see you like this... So they won't permanent it.. Abeg, If Universities are not doing it again, Polytechnics should not do again too.. I taya with all those discrimination
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2021
I don't really understand this rag day of a thing....Is oyibo people doing it as well?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Asapchris(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

These two guys took the rag day to another level axwea
Werey still carry beer for hand
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Asapchris(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2021
silifat11:
Don't allow your village people to see you like this... So they won't permanent it.. Abeg, If Universities are not doing it again, Polytechnics should not do again too.. I taya with all those discrimination
Even with this costume their village people can’t identify them grin grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
chariisGRACE:
This one na real mad people. Even Nollywood no get this kind costume.
Am telling you
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2021
PAWG:
That guy killed it shocked
over kill self

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by WriterX(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
grin
Patrioticbreed9:
This what most of them came to the university

LIGTHEN UP MAN.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by WriterX(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2021
grin imagine that guy's village people wanted to hit him wth madness and they see him like that i think there will be confusion in the spiritual realm.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by CALCULUS16: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
This rag day would soon be named mad day self cos the rag not enough for some of the students
The person who brought the idea self na mumu
I don't know the importance of this rag day self
They turn students to begger, temporary mad person, and a poor fellow with the way they dress
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Chriskito09: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
ugodson:

Why would you say such a thing? Will it be called RAG day if students don't wear rag?

Am guessing you didn't go through higher institution?

Shattap there.u dat went to school and dressed like a mad person
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Chriskito09: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
CALCULUS16:
This rag day would soon be named mad day self cos the rag not enough for some of the students
The person who brought the idea self na mumu
I don't know the importance of this rag day self
They turn students to begger, temporary mad person, and a poor fellow with the way they dress

Please tell them
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by winner37(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2021
insanity of the highest perigee..
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by hardon1(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Fr33born:
More

This is talent in disguise... Nollywood makeup artists need to learn from these guise
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2021
javaguru:
Op you lie, those pics are old pics from the previous rag day 2019, and the lady on basket is a popular mad woman.

You mean this picture of "Machine" the guy in the first picture is from 2019?
And Akpos (now in HND final) is a popular mad woman?

Please admission list is out bro. Go and check if you were offered admission first before coming to type what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Mikael0407(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2021
but why do we celebrate madness in this part of the world??
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Dewinsk: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2021
samuel19222:
see this one sef, he put anchor for neck, Smh.
What does it signify bro, I see lots of people wear that in my lodge, never attributed that to anything, I see that as fashion.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by samuel19222(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Dewinsk:

What does it signify bro, I see lots of people wear that in my lodge, never attributed that to anything, I see that as fashion.

Not really fashion in the higher institutions, na cultist Dey put am, na Alora me know get am
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by AfroBeatDiary: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
We no dey do this for oau
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by IgboWarlord(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Both people wey do rag day for their higher institution days and those wey still get plan to do will still come here and be shouting "What sort of nonsense is this"...I no go lie,me i do rag day oo bk then in MOUAU 09'..But our madness that year no reach like this,Nigeria hadn't brought out the psycho in us then...
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by InfopowerTV: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
I remember the good old days... But still, our certificates are almost valueless in today's society. No matter what we do, we must understand this truth... Hence to that regard;

What separates the Best from the Rest is always the littlest of things. This truth is as much real in business as it is with any other aspect of human life. None surpasses another because he exactly works Harder, but instead because he works more Smartly. To apply the little things and techniques that make great individuals and businesses great is to become great yourself.

In business, nothing boosts your success more than the little —and intangible— asset of "Trademark". Trademark is what differentiates the Big Wigs in any sector from all others who do the same business. To succeed in the Business Universe and every other aspect of life, you must make yourself Unique.

Nothing boosts your trademark image now in this internet and social media age better than Professional Graphic Designs, Website and Social Media handles and Reachability.

Join our Whatsapp free webinar https:///CKPiemVyyyjJIr6LxZ0n4t to learn how to create business cards, send free SMS and create a free, unpaid website and other relevant business tips you can immediately apply to boost your Trademark & Success immensely. Remember; what separates the Best from the Rest is in these little things. Learn those little things today.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by od501: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
No be this poly dey give award to cultists that time?

Never! This one is in Anambra state, the one you are referring to should be in ogun or so
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by guychidile: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
self imposed madness
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by viviangist: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
chariisGRACE:
This one na real mad people.
Even Nollywood no get Customer Care this kind costume.

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by javaguru: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheSuperb:

Please admission list is out bro. Go and check if you were offered admission first before coming to type what you don't know.
you Don d make me waste data.

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by javaguru: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheSuperb:

and akpos ,as you said is not in any of those pictures, next time don't mention me to promote stupidity, I don't have time to argue with you ND student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.