Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paradise (94 Views)

Another Route To Paradise / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? / The Quran And Muhammad Described Islamic Paradise As A Sex Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paradise by SammyGM(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
I want to go to the land far, far away. Where the walls are made of gold and the fountains sparkle like diamonds. Where animals speak the human language and babies play in the castle of gold dust.

I want to walk barefooted on that smooth reflective ground that does not get stained or need a wash. Take me to that land of everlasting day and banished night.

Blow me with the wind of your glory and carry me on the chariot of fire. Play the music of revival and let me dance to the tone of your wonders.

Cloth me with the aura of thy mercy and sanitize me with thy blood. Oh Lord take me to Paradise.

To appreciate the writer transfer as led to:

Zenith bank

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Monday 8th March 2021 / Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others / Resist The Worries By Praying To God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.