Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others (95 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others by ochibuogwu5: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement), Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God." (2 Corinthians 1:3-4 AMPC)
Re: Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others by ochibuogwu5: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
"But being aware of this, Jesus went away from there. And many people joined and accompanied Him, and He cured all of them,

16 And strictly charged them and sharply warned them not to make Him publicly known.

17 This was in fulfillment of what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah,

18 Behold, My Servant Whom I have chosen, My Beloved in and with Whom My soul is well pleased and has found its delight. I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He shall proclaim and show forth justice to the nations.

19 He will not strive or wrangle or cry out loudly; nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets;

20 A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench, till He brings justice and a just cause to victory.

21 And in and on His name will the Gentiles (the peoples outside of Israel) set their hopes." (Matthew 12:15-21 AMPC)
Re: Use The Same Mercy That You Received From Jesus Christ Crucified To Touch Others by ochibuogwu5: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
"Afterward Paul remained many days longer, and then told the brethren farewell and sailed for Syria; and he was accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila. At Cenchreae he [Paul] cut his hair, for he had made a vow.

19 Then they arrived in Ephesus, and [Paul] left the others there; but he himself entered the synagogue and discoursed and argued with the Jews.

20 When they asked him to remain for a longer time, he would not consent;

21 But when he was leaving them he said, I will return to you if God is willing, and he set sail from Ephesus.

22 When he landed at Caesarea, he went up and saluted the church [at Jerusalem], and then went down to Antioch.

23 After staying there some time, he left and went from place to place in an orderly journey through the territory of Galatia and Phrygia, establishing the disciples and imparting new strength to them." (Acts 18:18-23 AMPC)

(1) (Reply)

God’s Kingdom Shall Shine - The Lord’s Glory Shall Be Radiant. / All Power Belongs To God(father, Son And The Holy Spirit) / Dealing With Fears (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.