Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) (552 Views)

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Here is the moment Bayern Munich defender Alphonso Davies sings along to his favourite Nigerian songs.

He was a key part of the Bayern Munich team that won the Champions League last season.

Davies is well known for his funny and exciting videos, some with his girlfriend, a footballer at PSG.

In the video, Davies was singing along with songs like Burna Boy Angelina, Caro by Wizkid, and other nigerian songs.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_0I1bnKCM

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
naija to d world...it seem all this our brothers in diaspora are slamming naija jamz back to back on thier playlist...
no wonder mr jurgen in Switzerland asked me dt oda day if Nigeria is the capital of Africa because its seems African music n culture is too dominated by naija..
Mk I do enter studio n sing for messi....weda dembele or ansu fati fit slam am....maybe I fit take dt small fame blow...I de cum.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Champions Of Europe 2021 Uefa Champions League / Mancity Vs Chelsea - All The Excuses / Lokonga Set For Arsenal Medical Ahead Of £18m Move From Anderlecht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.