Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) (46550 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Here is the moment Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and singer Burna Boy danced to a Nigerian song at his party.

Grammy Award winner Burna Boy hosted a party to celebrate his 30th birthday.

France Star Paul Pogba was one of the guests at the surprise party in Miami.

Pogba arrived at the party with a signed France shirt with his no. 6 and he handed it over to Burna Boy.

At the party, Pogba and Burna Boy both danced to the trending Nigerian tune named Focus.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9HRaT1xsAc

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by vepval: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Awesome...the two African best

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Kingpin1000: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
If na froggy,we for no hear word.
In between, Pogba waited for Burna boy to UnCloth,
This our 9ja celebrities and their agbero DNA. Na so Bro Shaggy carry bear body to go find American visa for embassy, na security bounce am back.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
African giant Sh*t grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
burner boy dts feeling like a god to his fans for local now looks more like a fan to super celeb pogba..
dts life for u..where ur own stop naim anoda man start, be humble

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2021
vepval:
Awesome...the two African best
sure...is nice to see paul showing love to his fellow gee

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2021
That razz song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by ceejay10(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Kingcalls:
That razz song
Razz kill you there. Sadist.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Burna my real niggar.....

Not that untalented moda fucccking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit to his gadamnnn fans

See as pogba and burna dey ball for party
Money dey football and music sha

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by lovemoi2(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
ok
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Dailymice: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Star and super star

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Men dem....they just dey chop life inside life

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Gho7atan: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
angry
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
We have two musicians in Nigeria

Burna and others

G

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by geemd434: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Where those noise makers wen say Nigeria go fall if Dem arrest igboho. Una don shut up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by sweetshisha: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
After Obafemi Martins boys reset his brains with better beating, Burna boy is now humble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Mikael0407(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Real noggas
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Odogwu but for his unguided pride and links to cultism.....I love his music works.

Paul amongst so many other soccer players are living their lives to fulfillment...and I envy them but since I can't be physically involved ive directed my skills into earning appreciably with E-Sports tournament and investment options.
Legendrysailor:

Bro pls enlighten me on how to this esports works
Sorry I can't go into details on here...i got a ban and post deleted the last time I gave a lil exposé on E-Sport.
Howeveit do the needful and reach out via facebook.
FYI you need some appreciable amount of capital to earn from E-Sport.
Stay financially intelligent.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by CasNova(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
WOW! EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR.
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by lovemoi2(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
NIGERIANS PLANT TOMATOES, PEPPER AND ONIONS IN ANY LITTLE FIELD AROUND YOU AND HARVEST IN 4 MONTHS FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION .

YOUNG MEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BUT HAS A BIG BACKYARD IN THEIR FATHERS COMPOUND

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE FARMER IS YOU STAY COMPLAINING THAT THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE WHILE USING THE LITTLE 100 NAIRA YOU HAVE TO BUY TOMATOES

MONEY IS NOT GOING TO COME TO YOU BY PRAYING AND COMPLAINING ONLINE, IT IS NOT MAGIC

INSTEAD FARM YOUR FOOD. THE SOIL IS VERY HEALTHY IN AFRICA

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
One is a winner the other is overrated...

I no mention name ooooh before Man U fans go finish me.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by ictjobber: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yawn
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my real niggar

Not that untalented moda fucccking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit to his gadamnnn fans

someone that has been top 3 in the music industry for a decade is untalented. you sef reason the matter.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by KiNg0G: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Better style....oluwa burna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Draw On 1st April 2022 / Karim Benzema Wins The 2022 Ballon D'or Award / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.