Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) (32397 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 65th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Emulti(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Fabb326: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Always have a slang in one of he's movies; also with the likes of John Okafor and Nkem owoh. Made childhood very fun..

Happy Birthday Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by RICHSATAN: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
konkonbility celebration cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by contigiency(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
YourBestWriter:
mmiri ama efi na anya

Anybody that can say correctly the name of the movie he said this slang will get 1k airtime or data from me.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Focusmind: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Met him in US embassy in Lagos in 2014. The man was practically acting comedy and people couldn't hold their laughter, with the way he was asking questions and direction.

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday chinwetalagu...May the Lord bless your new age..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Kachi4christ(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ekwesu e romance mamiwater ...
codedgalaxy:
lol he doesnt need any prayer. i wish i can remember one of his funny lines,
guys help me out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
ovoko, Happy birthday sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Samtexjohn1: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you are aspiring to study or Work abroad especially in Canada then qualifying the IELTS test is not a compulsion anymore in many Canadian universities and firm.
Learn more ��

https://noieltstocanada.com/?ref=Samtex
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Ficeo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is this a case of Higgledy Piggledy... Nwata akwo n'azu... Happy Birthday my best Actor. I wish you many more fruitful years Sir. God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
---one of my most favourite actors in Nigeria---happy birthday to him---
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Germi9: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday living legend, many more years
well i hope he's given his life to Christ and turned from his evil ways
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Germi9:

well i hope he's given his life to Christ and turned from his evil ways
Have you also given your life to Christ n turned from your evil ways too?
Because even the bible said that No one is righteous, Not even ONE.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
topboss:
NO BE ONLY 65, A MAN IN HIS EARLY 70S OR LATE 60s, CLAIMING 65, BIG JOKE.

You don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
He has looked rather ill in his recent movies, happy birthday to him
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ekwensu a gwala defense

Devil is playing defense

Happy birthday sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by vioment: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Talented Chairman.

Happy birthday.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wishing you more laughter and happiness than you have given me through your movies.

Ovoko

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Geekop: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Franckelv230:
Ekwensu enwee phone number

Devil done get phone number.

Oke okpa ekpue n'akwa

Cork is now incubating eggs.

Egbuchaa m ndi iro ma ndi enyi, Kedu onye nga egbu Kita

Now I have killed both my friends and my enemies, no one else to kill again.

Happy birthday mpa Nnukwu. The only man that can marry patience ozokwor.

Oh! So these are the meaning of the things he used to say cheesy grin grin
Very funny man...
Thanks for the translations....

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
So this man never old sef. was thinking he's in his seventies. Happy birthday to him.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
contigiency:

Anybody that can say correctly the name of the movie he said this slang will get 1k airtime or data from me.

It’s either

Umiri uwa or Just in the beginning
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Tpave(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
I really enjoyed his movies. He is a legend

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Franckelv230: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Geekop:

Oh! So these are the meaning of the things he used to say cheesy grin grin
Very funny man...
Thanks for the translations....

I just don't remember them all.

He's really funny. You dear not challenge him as a youth, the person will be buried on the seventh day after. Unless he/she is patience ozokwor's child.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by plot697: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday, Sir. Hope you're not tired of living
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by plot697: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Germi9 post=99634703]
well i hope he's given his life to Christ and turned from his evil ways[/quote

This got me laughing. Don't condemn him because of his movie roles. He's such a nice man
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
codedgalaxy:
lol he doesnt need any prayer. i wish i can remember one of his funny lines,
guys help me out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ovoko!!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Germi9: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Have you also given your life to Christ n turned from your evil ways too?
Because even the bible said that No one is righteous, Not even ONE.
na joke o
una too serious for dis kontri ni
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kachi4christ:
Ekwesu e romance mamiwater ...
lol It seems u are a fan and an igbo too.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Ovoko!!!
lol !!! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) / Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.