Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) (32374 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 65th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Bawofss(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
dis wicked man in nollywood and his funny Igbo lines....... onye tabamba.....even tho i don't knw the meaning

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by naijanaso: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
topboss:
NO BE ONLY 65, A MAN IN HIS EARLY 70S OR LATE 60s, CLAIMING 65, BIG JOKE.

Is this your own prayer? Are you his father? I'm sure you have never reported your real age, that's why you write like this. Abeg leave this funny man make he enjoy his day.
Pls say a prayer of well wish for him. He requested it
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Wande22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
codedgalaxy:
lol he doesnt need any prayer. i wish i can remember one of his funny lines,
guys help me out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ekwensu e romance mammy water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by benjanny(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Banmeallday: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday chairman
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Kemanwana(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday legend,wishing you sound health and more fruitful years.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by surebona(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Eqwensu romance mamiwater... Happy birthday ovoko
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
topboss:
NO BE ONLY 65, A MAN IN HIS EARLY 70S OR LATE 60s, CLAIMING 65, BIG JOKE.

How is his age your business?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Section1: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Equation Deserster
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Onelove508: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ovoko
Ateyo wawor..
Iputum teje.
Nnemu jaaa
Uwanpoto

Then if this man on dey film I no go watch. my best actor

He isn't that funny this days
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
ANYUA M ARU OKU N'IMO AWKA ENG-I HAVE RELEASED HOT FART IN AWKA SHRINE
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
"NA ISI ARU KA ESI AMA KA UTO NSI DI"
ENG TRANS―― IT IS THROUGH THE SMELL OF FART THAT YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT FEACES WOULD TASTE LIKE。soooo funny
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Immanero: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday Sir Agu............
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Polynek(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2021
HBD sir
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you Senior man
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Kachi4christ(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2021
I be pure Igbo guy...infact since I was born I never step my foot out of imo...all my life na Igbo
codedgalaxy:
lol
It seems u are a fan and an igbo too.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2021
contigiency:

Anybody that can say correctly the name of the movie he said this slang will get 1k airtime or data from me.
the prize of sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Akagas(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Happy birthday ovoko
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by popefuse(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Na only this man fit kill king because of land Api birthday bro
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by contigiency(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Antivirus92:
the prize of sacrifice

I have checked, Chiwetalu Agu is not even in the movie you mentioned. My promise still remain, if you get it correctly, drop your number and I will redeem the price.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Kachi4christ:
I be pure Igbo guy...infact since I was born I never step my foot out of imo...all my life na Igbo
lol ahh u are my blood na.
Eziokwu nwanne di na mba.
But i would strongly advice u step out of imo, at least for fun and adventure sake.

#igboamaka
#Codedgalaxy

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2021
contigiency:

I have checked, Chiwetalu Agu is not even in the movie you mentioned. My promise still remain, if you get it correctly, drop your number and I will redeem the price.
just admit that u don't have money to redeem ur empty promise,,,,imagine, what i am very sure of.
price of sacrifice,,,,ojadili,,,,,where chiwetalu agu went to d igwe to report that chinedu has no manhood and he was shouting "igwe,mmiri amaa efi n'anya"
"igwe imana chinedu enwero amu nke oji enwe mkpuru amu!

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Carparts888(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
I wish you happiness, good health and long life in Jesus name AMEN
drinoayo:
Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu has asked his followers to prays for him on his 65th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Bloody Ring star shared a picture of himself on Instagram on Friday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMBuz3UjDpV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Enugu born actor is married to Nkechi Agu.

They have four children.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Rossycee(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
codedgalaxy:
lol he doesnt need any prayer. i wish i can remember one of his funny lines,
guys help me out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why not? Everyone needs prayers..
Ekwensu eromansia mammy water
Ina akwa aja
Ekwensu aga morning mass..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by codedgalaxy: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossycee:

Why not? Everyone needs prayers..
Ekwensu eromansia mammy water
Ina akwa aja
Ekwensu aga morning mass..
mmm prayers. Well it depends the kind of prayers u mean.
Did u notice that most of his lines u listed there have the word 'ekwensu' in it. that man is a suspect Lol.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Happy birthday unem nwoke
Chukwu gozierem gi

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by YourBestWriter: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
contigiency:

he's correct
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by YourBestWriter: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Antivirus92:
just admit that u don't have money to redeem ur empty promise,,,,imagine, what i am very sure of.
price of sacrifice,,,,ojadili,,,,,where chiwetalu agu went to d igwe to report that chinedu has no manhood and he was shouting "igwe,mmiri amaa efi n'anya"
"igwe imana chinedu enwero amu nke oji enwe mkpuru amu!

lol... that movie was epic. that's when Nigeria movie will keep me at one mama emeka's window after school. But eh, that movie scared the hell outta me.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
YourBestWriter:

lol... that movie was epic. that's when Nigeria movie will keep me at one mama emeka's window after school. But eh, that movie scared the hell outta me.
yea,,,,the movie was very scary, having to fight all those spirits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.