Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another (17036 Views)

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) / Video: Jide Kosoko, Odunlade Adekola, Lola OJ Star In Simi’s Music Video / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by ScamHunter: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
What we call the music industry is actually demonically inspired. The objective is total rebellion against God. In fact, you can know your spiritual state by the sort of music that you gravitate to. Worldly music such as pop, classical, rock and roll, jazz, etc are indicative that you're carnal and living in active rebellion to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Numerouno94(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin

Dnt listen to Naija songs, aside rap.

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Topmaike007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
indeed the future is ToTo
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Cerebellum: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
smile11s:
She too fine! I wish she’s single
So wetin you go do?
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Numerouno94(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Where is Eva Alordiah? My best Naija female rapper.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Onyi22(f): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
kenddys:

Yes it is female
Chai e pain this idiot
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Divoc19(f): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Women hate women

Girls hate girls

The jealousy is innate grin

6 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Bitter truth, not only in the Music industry, it's everywhere my dear but I very well that the Future is Female
yeah you're damn right future is FEMALE.
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by braunny(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
born simisola ogunleye not kosoko ohhh

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Favourchris(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Bitter truth, not only in the Music industry, it's everywhere my dear but I very well that the Future is Female

Women will blame everyone except them selves.

How many women in the industry have she helped.

Watch men in the industry helping them selves.

So much for women supporting women.

11 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever since Simi made that misandrist comments on a talkshow that went viral I deleted any of her song that was on my playlist(that's if there was any sef!, mtcheew), I don't listen to men-hater's!

Men own the music industry and females run the Nollywood industry do u knw y? Because if given a fair level playing ground, men would beat women hands down but nollywood has created a Netflix like TV show that airs women's assets to enable both interested and uninterested clients to wanna knw what's behind the big bum bum and cleavage they are showing for people to see, if Nollywood really had a +18 viewing for all films(that the women wore decent clothing's) women's share hold in d nollywood industry would reduce, but this women have something else up their sleeves, they would start acting more wife material films to outperform the other female rivals on who is more wife material than the other, that would be their new selling point if indecency in nollywood is checked. For a woman to beat a man in a fair level playing ground there are certain factors that DAT are involved u need visual receptions, Women project both strengths and weaknesses via visual pathways, if they want to cause a man to fall 4 them, they get on skimpy clothings is all visual, and with a man wrapped around her finger, she indirectly controls everything whether in film industry or anywhere, quote me I said it! This women that are A list nollywood actresses are not there because they are heavily talented but cos they know someone that knows someone that knows his way around and calls the shots after a sex romp has occurred !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Oshokalo: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Dem don finally rescue this one with marriage now she don turn feminist, we no fit hear word again.

So na industry say make yemi alade and tiwa savage dey beef theirselves? Fish brain.

Davido, Burna, Wizkid wey get beef, dem be women abi? undecided
hello guy get the fact right people dey beef on a normal even if no be music industry,u urself check am well how u take see women dey support each other,they always take everything to be competion,that's why u don't get much female collabo,or women signing women to labels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by 12inchess: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Do you know Simi has a record label? How many young female artiste's has she signed. Even Tiwa Savage rather than start her own record label and sign young female artiste like herself, she went to sign with Universal. By now someone as big as Tiwa shouldn't be under any record label. If she was male I assure you that she will be a record label owner. I can go on and on Yemi Alade nko, how many artiste she sign? Later they will say women supporting women but they are not willing to do what their male counterparts are doing. Dem no wan hustle or take intiative. Look at Dj cuppy sef too. Upon all the money her papa get and access to funds, rather than start record label that will be signing artistes like her that her female, she wants to do Masters in African Studies. She and Davido wey get 30 BG shey dem no be the same set everythingwise ? You know how many artiste's Davido don sign since he start 30 BG and DMW. Na Davido go still sign Liya when Tiwa dey. Na Don Jazzy go sign AyraStarr. Later Nigerian female artiste go sit down there dey complain. But all the big gods wey they finance their lifestyle in Nollywood while thy male counterparts are broke etc. dem no go talk about that one.

If you sing good song whether you be man or woman, people go jam your song. Na the one wey I know be that.

Anyway the future is female what do I know angry angry angry angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Zane2point4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
same way the industry does for men!

Its even kinda harder for men!
Why are these v people always looking for nonsense sympathy?

You no dey chop the money??

Abeg make we hear word angry
Go and breastfeed your baby!

The future is still male cheesy

theFilmtricsay
I don't know oo
Always looking for men to blame...
No be female colleague deh buy 2021 land cruisers...
Always feeling men are depriving them and always want to play victims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by sureteeboy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Singer Simi has shared her personal experiences as well as some of the challenges women go through in the Nigerian entertainment industry, Igbere TV reports.

Born Simisola Kosoko, the 32-year-old shared this in a series of tweets on Friday.

Born Simisola Kosoko indeed. Isn't Kosoko the marital name she picked?

1 Like

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Zane2point4:

I don't know oo
Always looking for men to blame...
No be female colleague deh buy 2021 land cruisers...
Always feeling men are depriving them and always want to play victims.

That's the truth simi is a feminist! She like everyother local feminist feels men are always the reason why they aren't successful, they want equal pay without equal work, they want to be given a headstart just for being women, they want the top jobs and positions just because the law says there need to be women inclusiveness in world politics and local politics, they want to girl child to be educated like as though there are any already set out funds that has already been sending the male child to college since 1512bc and they have been marginalized all those while, I tell u, Men should wake up or one day we would all wake up to useless laws that are so gynocentric and woman based that it would be counterproductive and evil to say u are a proud male in ur work place! Or u re a man and not a woman!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
indeed the future is ToTo

shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
So the future ain't female after all the long talk..
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Ayo2004: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abeg,they are just pissed because the female music industry isn't like the acting industry where u can olosho your way to the top,u actually have to have talent and work hard grin

Before quoting me, remember the past,present and future will always be male cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by 8BowlofFlour: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is not true.
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Ayo2004: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
ScamHunter:
What we call the music industry is actually demonically inspired. The objective is total rebellion against God. In fact, you can know your spiritual state by the sort of music that you gravitate to. Worldly music such as pop, classical, rock and roll, jazz, etc are indicative that you're carnal and living in active rebellion to God.
What sort of rubbish is this even Solomon wrote love songs too..Pastors call musicians that sing about love to their events such as wedding

If u like,live your life as a hermit but don't make other people live miserable lives because of your "it's not in the Bible" belief,I am sure you are against going to bars,hotels,watching movies and co

Brainwashed religious extremist

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Donspicey: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:

The future is table,oh sorry female table....

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Donspicey: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
12inchess:
Do you know Simi has a record label? How many young female artiste's has she signed. Even Tiwa Savage rather than start her own record label and sign young female artiste like herself, she went to sign with Universal. By now someone as big as Tiwa shouldn't be under any record label. If she was male I assure you that she will be a record label owner. I can go on and on Yemi Alade nko, how many artiste she sign? Later they will say women supporting women but they are not willing to do what their male counterparts are doing. Dem no wan hustle or take intiative. Look at Dj cuppy sef too. Upon all the money her papa get and access to funds, rather than start record label that will be signing artistes like her that her female, she wants to do Masters in African Studies. She and Davido wey get 30 BG shey dem no be the same set everythingwise ? You know how many artiste's Davido don sign since he start 30 BG and DMW. Na Davido go still sign Liya when Tiwa dey. Na Don Jazzy go sign AyraStarr. Later Nigerian female artiste go sit down there dey complain. But all the big gods wey they finance their lifestyle in Nollywood while thy male counterparts are broke etc. dem no go talk about that one.

If you sing good song whether you be man or woman, people go jam your song. Na the one wey I know be that.

Any the future is female what do I know angry angry angry angry

Our female artists dey jonze big time,i neva still understand wetin Tiwa still dey do under anoda person record label..Simi and yemi sef wey get dem never introduce any artist to us even if e no blow....very saddening,after dem go dey complain about been neglected..See omay lay of last year as he take start... tommorow now if he begin shutdown evrywhere the unserious females go still complain...

Bro ladies matter tire me for industry...none of them don last up to 10 yrs consistently...
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Vince77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jh0wsef:
forget music industry.

Naturally, girls don't like girls

Quote me anywhere
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Competition always brings out the best in humans. If she can't cope, she can always drop into obscurity.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Fantasticcc: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
This stupid girl again, always saying nonsense
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Starzo: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:
Ever since Simi made that misandrist comments on a talkshow that went viral I deleted any of her song that was on my playlist(that's if there was any sef!, mtcheew), I don't listen to men-hater's!

Men own the music industry and females run the Nollywood industry do u knw y? Because if given a fair level playing ground, men would beat women hands down but nollywood has created a Netflix like TV show that airs women's assets to enable both interested and uninterested clients to wanna knw what's behind the big bum bum and cleavage they are showing for people to see, if Nollywood really had a +18 viewing for all films(that the women wore decent clothing's) women's share hold in d nollywood industry would reduce, but this women have something else up their sleeves, they would start acting more wife material films to outperform the other female rivals on who is more wife material than the other, that would be their new selling point if indecency in nollywood is checked. For a woman to beat a man in a fair level playing ground there are certain factors that DAT are involved u need visual receptions, Women project both strengths and weaknesses via visual pathways, if they want to cause a man to fall 4 them, they get on skimpy clothings is all visual, and with a man wrapped around her finger, she indirectly controls everything whether in film industry or anywhere, quote me I said it! This women that are A list nollywood actresses are not there because they are heavily talented but cos they know someone that knows someone that knows his way around and calls the shots after a sex romp has occurred !
what was her comment
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starzo:

what was her comment

It had misandrist views and comments, check Google
Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by TemmyT002(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
If people pit women against women in that industry, the 'pitters' are women themselves.

Women only like themselves when they are about to screw over a man.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Dem don finally rescue this one with marriage now she don turn feminist, we no fit hear word again.

So na industry say make yemi alade and tiwa savage dey beef theirselves? Fish brain.

Davido, Burna, Wizkid wey get beef, dem be women abi? undecided

bruh, that girl has always been a bitter Feminist clown..

I am not surprised at the trash she is saying..
Naso some of those Feminist idiots dey complain say Dem dey pay women very below men in football (club).. na em too administrators tell them say, how many people both men and women inclusive the come buy ticket come watch female football ?? abi Dem go enter people house and force them to come and pay to watch female football.. how many people dey buy female jersey replicas etc..
on a personal note, once I come across a female, the first thing I search about her personality is, if she is a feminist then I would know how to relate with her..
they are a bunch of bitter and confused idiots.. Simi inclusive..
No Cap

4 Likes

Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:

That's the truth simi is a feminist! She like everyother local feminist feels men are always the reason why they aren't successful, they want equal pay without equal work, they want to be given a headstart just for being women, they want the top jobs and positions just because the law says there need to be women inclusiveness in world politics and local politics, they want to girl child to be educated like as though there are any already set out funds that has already been sending the male child to college since 1512bc and they have been marginalized all those while, I tell u, Men should wake up or one day we would all wake up to useless laws that are so gynocentric and woman based that it would be counterproductive and evil to say u are a proud male in ur work place! Or u re a man and not a woman!

I swear bro.. I think say na only dn observe say that useless girl na Bitter and frustrated Feminist..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Femi Otedola Met Megabyte Before Awarding Him Scholarship - Manager / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract / Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.