Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) (30329 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has kicked against Nigerian women leaving their marriages on the ground of infidelity, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, he stated that women who abandon their homes due to their husband’s sexual promiscuity are only copying white women. According to him, going through multiple divorce and marriages doesn’t play out well for Nigerian women.

Using the Biblical Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, he advised women with philandering husbands to remain in their marriages.

He went on to share an interesting piece of advice to women dealing with cheating husbands.

He said:

“If you think the husband is leaving the house to go and have an affair outside, put a packet of condom in his pocket. Psychologically, he’s gonna think, ‘this woman has my interest at her’. If it is his intention to stray, he’ll pull himself together.”

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtA0OLXhT0

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaYkWRlpaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

39 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mabizeka: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
I hope women listens to this legend. women should never leave their husbands no matter what. remember that whatever he does outside his pric must still return home to your waiting arms so allow us to do as we want

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
In addition the woman should get herself tested for HIV and other STDs each month: keeping condoms available is different from using them.

She also needs to learn to watch her back in case a side chick forgets that the affair is a business and decides to fall in love with the man and become jealous

She needs to hustle because any side chicken pregnancy will divert resources and lower the standard of living of her kids.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by thisable: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
I already saw this on twitter so I reserve my comment.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
“If you think the husband is leaving the house to go and have an affair outside, put a packet of condom in his pocket. Psychologically, he’s gonna think, ‘this woman has my interest at her’. If it is his intention to stray, he’ll pull himself together.”

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

How many guys dey use condom during dis recession self?

37 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Baba Pete Edos your are doing well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Triangles1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
No No No.

I totally disagree Sir.
There's possibility for a cheating husband to infect his wife with HIV and other diseases.

Instead of me to cheat with my wife I rather remain single and be a player.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Ogegeodey(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
"When you suspect that your husband is going out to cheat, pit a condom in his pocket to make him change"...pete edochie, 2021

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Ekakamba: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dull person no go understand this quote.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by IME1: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
A great man in the media industry, associated with Village Headmsaster, also an ambassador, born in 1935, though now late once shared his experience with his wife.
He said she used to smoke so he too started to smoke so as to discourage her from continuing. But he said she didn't get the reversed psychology and didn't stop. She died long before him and kicked the habit even before her demise.
His point was that, reverse psychology or joining a loved one do something to change them DOES NOT WORK 90%!

...sadly, your spouse may have a stronger and healthier body than you if you say you want to follow him or her to drink, smoke, club or other negative habits you weren't into before you both married. You may die before your spouse, he or she may eventually stop and for you, paradise lost

While smoking and drinking may not be regarded as outright sin, their effects on you may lead to sin and definitely debilitating health which in my opinion is sin against your 'possible' length of life (you shorten it by your own hands when you have the habit of smoking and drinking alcohol 5%, 10%, 15% alc. vol).

Lastly, adultery is a sin before God and offence in law. It must never be subtly or out rightly encouraged. Be satisfied with your husband and wife. You had a choice. You had time to choose. You had options. That condom can fail and he bring home to you an STD, STI or love child not to mention the reign of kaya mata... HE MAY NEVER COME BACK HOME TO YOU.

Sir Pete Edochie you are still respected by me sir, but on this sir, i vehemently disagree, your advice based on the reverse psychology may prove fatal, ichie

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by jbreezy: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Someone should tell this man reality is different from nollyhood

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by powerhouse3(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Legend can't be wrong

I endorse his message..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Shokoloko:
In addition the woman should get herself tested for HIV and other STDs each month: keeping condoms available is different from using them.

She also needs to learn to watch her back in case a side chick forgets that the affair is a business and decides to fall in love with the man and become jealous

She needs to hustle because any side chicken pregnancy will divert resources and lower the standard of living of her kids.
You've said it all sis. Thumbs up. smiley

17 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Hohenheim(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
So by that logic should a faithful man remain with his cheating wife?
Rubbish logic

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by LookInTheMirror: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
The oracle has spoken

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmmm

Oh well to some extent he is right, thats if you have decided to stay with an unrepentant cheat. But she should never throw caution to the wind, cos her chances of contracting infections and diseases she knows nothing about is high.

A man with conscience will desist from such act once the wife pockets condom for him. But you see those unrepentant souls they will see it as "fire on" darling i support you.

Cheating should never be sugar coated for both genders. He should advice couples against it rather than teach them how to live with it and make cheating look like a norm.

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Pmpm: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
sad sad sad imagine an old man making alot of sense ....

Meanwhile
*Buy your fresh crates of eggs for #1250 per crate (farm price) @ ikotun Lagos, call � 08133321499.*

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feminists are coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Zooposki(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
No wonder Nigerian women are also cheating and their husbands are raising other men’s children. Nature has decided what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Everything kon balance.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Neddstark: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Let them leave if they want. Only 30% of women who leave their husbands ever get to re-marry again. The rest will end up either having defunct sex lives or becoming patronizers of the booming sextoyys market. If they are rich enough they will pay young boys to do the task.
15 years later, they will be regretting, wishing they actually settled things amicably than leaving the marriage.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by dogmart(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
He said it all. I hope our women listen.

When we fail to realise the fact that gender equality is a farce we will forever have the big issue of broken homes and single Parenthood!

We went to copy everything about the white man's culture. Turned it into religion and decieve ourselves that a man having more than one wife is a sin!
Please where is that written in the Bible?
If God so hates it, how then did God love David so much? Of all the dictates and laws in the Bible , how come it was not emphatically mentioned?

Now in order to fufill all riteousness, what we see around is the men becomes married but still goes on to have strings of girlfriends to satisfy their libido and sexual urges. We see it everywhere! But as far as he doesn't marries them it is still an "acceptable sin"!

Some wives even allow their husband to have affairs as far as he does not marry anyone else after her! undecided They are just side-chicks, she is the main wife! Nonsense!!!

Then some will threaten fire and brimstone because their husband cheats and pack out!
Congratulations!!

The ratio of male to female has from time past been low! If u all marry one man to one woman, who will marry and take care of those who are left?
It does not concern you abi? As far as God gives you your own husband! undecided Wickedness!

I sat a lady friend down one day, and we had a long talk. She is already approaching her fourties. Unmarried.
I asked her few questions about her relationship life and from all she said I could deduce the reason why she might live her entire life single!
She is looking for a fairy tale husband! Many ladies are in that shoe today!

You see ladies with Strong ego, feminism, women right activism, etc! Which man in his right senses will pick such and put under his roof?

In conclusion, the fact is that women don't know that they own the home!
You either make it or break it! Stay in your home and be submissive! Shikena!

So many points you might want to counter. smiley
Well, I don't expect everyone to think the same way I think. Please, Just stop decieving yourselves!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
With due respect sir, kindly STFU

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has kicked against Nigerian women leaving their marriages on the ground of infidelity, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, he stated that women who abandon their homes due to their husband’s sexual promiscuity are only copying white women. According to him, going through multiple divorce and marriages doesn’t play out well for Nigerian women.

Using the Biblical Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, he advised women with philandering husbands to remain in their marriages.

He went on to share an interesting piece of advice to women dealing with cheating husbands.

He said:

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtA0OLXhT0

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaYkWRlpaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Sir please advise men to stay faithful.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by oyeb15: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
He should tell them the secret of winning a mans heart completely. U won't have any reason to cheat cos you feel your wife is better than any chick.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nuelito: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Just speechless...dx kinda advice get as e be oh

Meanwhile, if you need Original Natural Honey straight and fresh from the bee farm... don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now....Stay safe and blessed fam..Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by HeadShot: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Well said...

Don't let the devil win

Fight for your marriage

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
People no Dey understand chief

He always airs his views with respect to our immediate society... but all these colonized people that don’t know their roots will copy the white man and start throwing stones...

Since we want to copy oyibo why didn’t you all endorse gay rights and transgender
Ndi ara

9 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by tutudesz: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Just imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by WetSmoke: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Men should do exactly the same for their wives too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by HeadShot: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
dominique:
With due respect sir, kindly STFU

Future is female abi..

You can leave your house because a riff Raff slay queen... Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.