Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Urgent Gear Valve Talk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Urgent Gear Valve Talk (433 Views)

Who Is Familiar With Fuel Pump Check Valve Here ? / P1656 TOYOTA - Oil Control Valve Circuit Malfunction / Please Urgent Advice On Mazda Cx7 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Gear Valve Talk by Jamahyel(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
hello house please i need speedy answers tot his. my friend had an accident with his camry 2008. he hit the right front wheel and it has to be changed. bu the car has been at the wrokshop for over 3months because the repair was ranging upto 250k which he didnt have. now he wants to fix and after evrytin d mechanic said they needed to flush d gear oil and they needed 12 litres of the oil. and nw again he said he removed the gear valve that its not good and that gear valve costs 50k. pls help me out hw true is this?
Re: Please Urgent Gear Valve Talk by calculation(m): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2021
State the vehicle in question and also include pictures to back up your claim, because there are two side to every story.
Re: Please Urgent Gear Valve Talk by Pumpey95: 5:36am On Mar 08, 2021
The price might be right. , is it a V6 2GR engine ??

(1) (Reply)

Police Nabs Notorious Car Snatcher In Nasarawa State / Unintended Acceleration In Toyota Sienna 2006 Model / Toks Toyota Highlander 2006 Model Limited Edition Available 3 Rows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.