Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra (43414 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by cassidy1996(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
k
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Cachetdotng: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Devil in human form undecided

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Refinedbeing(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
SultanYoung:
Hmmm before you get married read this 3 books for 5 years OUTWITTING THE DEVIL by Napoleon Hills, WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by Tim LaHaye, HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE.

If you can't tolerate the bullshit of a woman,you are not fit to get married.
You need no books to help you with any marriage. All that you need in life is just yourself. Be smart and wise in all your doings. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
When love turns to hate my dear expect the worst or stay away from a toxic relationship.

RIP.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Coronavirus84: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is the fault of village people and not drugs.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by BlackPantherxXx: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad

angry

Eyah. No wonder the babes prefer to marry outsiders.

Who would want to drink corpse water, fight his family over inheritance or marry a chestbeater who would steal your skirt to run away when there's wahala ? undecided

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by seyz91(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
SimplyFacts:
Vs 10:

The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

Marriage palaver no dey finish angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by wyqay: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anger is madness
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Fcwilly: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anambra again God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Attention Seeker undecided

Dem use attention seeking swear for you? angry
The attention pays my bills in case you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by 8BowlofFlour: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Terrible things are happening in this country
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Kinematics: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Its another one.
Ndi potopoto never disappoint.

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Kinematics: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
sad

angry

Eyah. No wonder the babes prefer to marry outsiders.

Who would want to drink corpse water, fight his family over inheritance or marry a chestbeater who would steal your skirt to run away when there's wahala ? undecided

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by anonymous1759(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
SultanYoung:
Hmmm before you get married read this 3 books for 5 years OUTWITTING THE DEVIL by Napoleon Hills, WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by Tim LaHaye, HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE.

If you can't tolerate the bullshit of a woman,you are not fit to get married.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Matt 19:10

The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

Marriage palaver no dey finish angry

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
The heart of the nigerian man is black and desperately wicked
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by WoundedLamb: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
The rate of domestic violence in Nigeria is getting higher everyday and in most cases, it's against women. Yet our men are more interested in creating threads on NL to insult/bash the opposite gender.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Women should stop running their mouth with words that cause emotional abuse
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Blackdisciple(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
“The suspect allegedly ran amok in circumstances yet to be ascertained and attacked his wife, Oyinye Obi, 31, with a kitchen knife.

Like he was posed by hundreds of evil spirits or what?? Because this insane.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by eyinjuege: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
It says he might have been under the influence of drugs. Hard drugs.
That's why I have no pity when those who mule drugs are caught and dealt with. They destroy many lives
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry

Dem use drugs swear for flati ni angry

Fill in the gap
An average ______ is a millia naira grin

Ask them the source of their wealth.
Igbo man
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by iramure(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
binaie:
Am wondering why did God created the black man
nothing is wrong with being black my dear, our colonial masters fooled us to believe anything black is evil that is why they forced thier white jesus on us. It is high time we realised we are not evil and return their religion to them
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Livelystone01: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nusaibart:
The heart of the nigerian man is black and desperately wicked
It is obvious that some of you blaming blacks or Nigerian men just because of this and a few other's actions are ignorant of things happening around the world.

Same way I see guys insulting all ladies for the actions of a few.

Most of you need change of mindset so you can grow.
Unfortunately, this forum is drowning most of you into the ocean of hate, ignorance and foolishness.
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Primitive Tribe East of the Niger
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by braunny(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

what rubbish?! angry
Do you want to be unfortunate?
What kind of insecurity is this??
Don't whites do worse?

If you don't want to exist
Locate the nearest Dangote trailer and lie down
Or without stress take two satchets of hypo!

Just imagine the self hate!

In fact
People like you deserve slavery!

What sort of rubbish??
The white skin you worship don't do worse?

theFilmtricsay
e clear say u be yoruba man "do u want to be unfortunate""
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by theFilmtric: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
braunny:
e clear say u be yoruba man "do u want to be unfortunate""
lol
She na Yoruba dey use am pass?
I never noticed it
The guy on your dp looks Yoruba too
That guy just vex pesin angry

theFilmtricsay
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by braunny(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
She na Yoruba dey use am pass?
I never noticed it
The guy on your dp looks Yoruba too
That guy just vex pesin angry

theFilmtricsay
na yoruba get am p.s na me dey ny dp i be Edo oh not yoruba
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by theFilmtric: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
braunny:
na yoruba get am p.s na me dey ny dp i be Edo oh not yoruba
ok
That is bini right
I don't think edo is a tribe

theFilmtricsay
Re: Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra by Charly68: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Violent men ends up in a violent way.. so he too will rot in jail till he gives up the ghost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.